We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Nomad Compensation error

BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
Dear players,

Unfortunately, we were not able to send the Booster compensation on Saturday at 12:00 pm CET. 

Instead we will do it today at 5:00 pm CET. As an additional compensation we will add 1 hour to all the players who had to get this bonus on Saturday. 

We understand that some players will have leftover bonus time after Nomad invasion ends tomorrow. For these players we will have an additional compensation depending on the length of the leftovers. 

You will get an in-game message with detailed information and the list of compensated items. Unfortunately, the message will be in English only. 

Best regards,

Your Empire Family
Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

Post edited by BM ang1243 on

Comments

• Nice.
  • Plum II (GB1)Plum II (GB1) Posts: 107
    edited 19.03.2018
    By 5pm, the Nomads event will only have 14.5hrs left before running out. lol
    I look forward to the barrage of angry customers who have played the entire event without the boosters they already paid for.

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    The April Teaser is already on romanian forum lol.
    @BM ang1243   cmon bruh, post the thread already :))

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    Completely confused now.  I signed off in second with 326K points in Nomads presuming that the event was ending and presuming that I'd done enough for my alliance to win the top 20 rewards.  I sign on this lunchtime to find event still running and we've dropped a lot of places.  I didn't know there was a problem with the boosts so have no idea whether they worked or not.  We can't now work out which of our players were effected and what the impact was.  What looked like a good performance is now devalued by the fact a signficant number of players and alliances weren't able achieve the results they should have had rendering the scoring effectively irrelevant.  We've now got an extra day to do having burnt resources yesterday thinking the event would end.  Essentially because we didn't realise event was continuing we stopped and dropped places as a result.  After four days hard work some players and alliances will now miss out.  

Technical assistance and system messages relating to faults need to split out within the forum front page and be placed at the top preferably flashing and in red if it's a new fault and you need to send an in-game message to all players to provide the same information to everyone.  We also need as much warning as possible to allow us to adjsut our strategies to at least try and remain competitive.  Effectively the approach you took has skewed the result.  Just isn't possible to close the gaps now on more active players and the guys who couldn't boost have no chance the fact their scores are even competitive is astonishing.  

You do regular surveys to ask us about whether the game is fair and this is a clear example of where your approach hasn't been.  I except you might not have been able to stop the event for whatever reason but failing to tell us that is unfair and has a massive effect.  I have to admit to be really struggling to gain any understanding of what the issues are from current updates I want a better understanding of the timeline, issues involved and whether this is an ongoing issue.  Would have helped to have known there was an issue before spending money not sometime afterwards.   

Batten @ en 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,725GB1
    are you talking about the current Nomad event Batten?   in which case i think it was always scheduled to run for approx 3 days?  starting sat am.  so to end up ending tuesday morning ?

In terms of the boosters if was for people who bought boosters in the last nomad event that was supposed to run for 4 days, yet it was aborted in less that 24 hrs so people were sat with a load of nomad boosters and the event was swapped for Green Berri.

The idea was was GGE would activate those outstanding boosters for those people that lost out during last weeks event turning those boosters on at 12 oclock on sat morning shortly after the event started giving players the chance to use them for the duration of the event.  

They of course didnt!!!!  meaning now players have just a few short hours until the end of the event to use the boosters they paid for.  so i will get say 8 hours to use 70+ hrs worth of boosters on.  and thats now 2 Events that I paid for boosters on that I have not had chance to use them properly on.  

I will be very very interested to see how much GGE value the unuseable 60 + hours of nomad boosters I will not be able to use.  I am guessing they will value it as peanuts.  Despite the fact it costs a fortune to get them.  If they do come up with a silly valuation of the boosts, they as long as they allow me to buy future boosts at that price all good if they dont then its a scam.   A cheap scam.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) Posts: 290NL1
    edited 19.03.2018
    nice, I only buy these kind of boosters during the weekend because I have more time to play then.
    So when the event is ending tomorrow morning  I had 0,0 hour time to use from the 26 hour booster.

And a again the working players are being punished because of errors in the game.

Hopefully next nomad event will start in the weekend so the remaining 10 hours can be used.

Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
    edited 19.03.2018
    "You will get an in-game message with detailed information and the list of compensated items. Unfortunately, the message will be in English only. "

No In game message for me.  Just the remaining booster kicked in.

I can only assume that the 50 hrs of bonus will carry over to the next event but would be nice to get some confirmation and not have to rely on telepathy, as i think my recepters must be a bit wonky as i am getting nothing.

Post edited by Philt123 (GB1) on
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • So for 120 hours left on kahn bonus, you give me 12k kahn chest? How the hell is this compensation?!?!?
    nilsenvinder @ skn 1
  • 12k kahn chest takes loads of timeskips to use, and in no way does it gives the same as 120 hours bonus????
    nilsenvinder @ skn 1
  • So for 120 hours left on kahn bonus, you give me 12k kahn chest? How the hell is this compensation?!?!?
    This is more like robery... What the h... are they thinking...
    Only fair thing to do is to give you your 120 hours bonus next time nomads runs..

GGE You need to start taking your customers more serious if you want to keep them...
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) Posts: 290NL1
    Dear players,

Unfortunately, we were not able to send the Booster compensation on Saturday at 12:00 pm CET. 

Instead we will do it today at 5:00 pm CET. As an additional compensation we will add 1 hour to all the players who had to get this bonus on Saturday. 

We understand that some players will have leftover bonus time after Nomad invasion ends tomorrow. For these players we will have an additional compensation depending on the length of the leftovers. 

You will get an in-game message with detailed information and the list of compensated items. Unfortunately, the message will be in English only. 

Best regards,

Your Empire Family
    I did not receive an in-game message and also no compensation.
    From the 26,5 hours I received at 17:00 I only can use maybe 1 hour.  When people work during the day, they have to sleep during the night.

So I am wondering when I will receive the in-game message and the compensation.
    I hope it will be NOT a few thousand horrors because when I am at work I have no access to the game and they will be dead before I am back home from work. And more soldiers do not make me happy, they only give me food stress. I HATE these kind of soldier compensations.

It feels for me that I am robbed.
    Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
    edited 19.03.2018
    oh and maybe just maybe, when you mess up, when you fail to deliver, when you break promises.  When you let your customers down, and inconvieniece your players.  Meaning they lose out.  Then maybe just maybe saying sorry might be a start.  

Yes you may think its just a small thing but when you dont it just re-inforces your attitude that you dont give a shit about your customers.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • my boost still running and ..no nomads..uuuggh

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    are you talking about the current Nomad event Batten?   in which case i think it was always scheduled to run for approx 3 days?  starting sat am.  so to end up ending tuesday morning ?
    Yes on my screen in the nomads screen when it opened up it said the event finished on Sunday.  So stupidly I worked towards that.  It then seemed to run on for another 18 hours after that.   I dovetailed to finish for Sunday evening and had lost defence to atttacks.  So couldn't then rebuild fast enough to keep triggering Khan Camp attacks.  Shame from my perspective.  Clocks for the different events seemed to be out of sync and reading forum I was confused as to when the issues had occured.  I clearly missed the last nomads which sound to have had bigger issues.  With so many different events running it's difficult to keep up.  We had event schedule posted on alliance noticeboard but that was a previous version and out of date so just got very confusing.  On balance my fault should have left more in the tank and planned for that I guess.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • are you talking about the current Nomad event Batten?   in which case i think it was always scheduled to run for approx 3 days?  starting sat am.  so to end up ending tuesday morning ?
    Yes on my screen in the nomads screen when it opened up it said the event finished on Sunday.  So stupidly I worked towards that.  It then seemed to run on for another 18 hours after that.   I dovetailed to finish for Sunday evening and had lost defence to atttacks.  So couldn't then rebuild fast enough to keep triggering Khan Camp attacks.  Shame from my perspective.  Clocks for the different events seemed to be out of sync and reading forum I was confused as to when the issues had occured.  I clearly missed the last nomads which sound to have had bigger issues.  With so many different events running it's difficult to keep up.  We had event schedule posted on alliance noticeboard but that was a previous version and out of date so just got very confusing.  On balance my fault should have left more in the tank and planned for that I guess.  
    Yes, I do seem to recall the clock saying we had two days left rather than three around the beginning of the event.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
Sign In to comment.