We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• HeroEvil (IN1)HeroEvil (IN1) Posts: 11IN1
    Why 5hr and 24hr skips finished?
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,932ASIA1
    Why 5hr and 24hr skips finished?
    Because gg's needed more money.
    ] - asia 1 / top 1 player - 2.3m power - 13.06.2019

• Any news on the next monthly equipment?
    Any news on the next monthly equipment?
    Wait for the April Teaser, there we will find the new update + the ltpe event with the new set. Which will be an npc commander for sure :)

• How do we remove our bookmarks - both personal and alliance ones?  I've looked through the forum but haven't found where anybody has explained it, and I need explicit instructions.  
  • Dark Venom (ASIA1)Dark Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,143ASIA1
    How do we remove our bookmarks - both personal and alliance ones?  I've looked through the forum but haven't found where anybody has explained it, and I need explicit instructions.  

That should be enough detail :P 
    Dark Venom on Asia1, and your mothers tinder dates list. 
    Paypal Me Money on US1, and at the local charity bins stealing clothes. (inactive until I get myself a new laptop).
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,750AU1
    How do we remove our bookmarks - both personal and alliance ones?  I've looked through the forum but haven't found where anybody has explained it, and I need explicit instructions.  

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Can you change alliance tourney back to glory?

Current Member of TNP Family
  • What event in emerald trial is coming after nomads? there are 5.6 days left in Emerald Trial, but only 1.6 in nomads.
    What event in emerald trial is coming after nomads? there are 5.6 days left in Emerald Trial, but only 1.6 in nomads.
    Blood Crows or fl, not sure. But since is the same event, is the same chit :)
    Can you change alliance tourney back to glory?
    Nah, they can't change it back, since in this one they make more money.
    In the old one you had only to attack players - or to do glory exchanges..

• What event in emerald trial is coming after nomads? there are 5.6 days left in Emerald Trial, but only 1.6 in nomads.
    Its 10x harder to get all of the rewards now.

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,750AU1
    What event in emerald trial is coming after nomads? there are 5.6 days left in Emerald Trial, but only 1.6 in nomads.
    Its 10x harder to get all of the rewards now.
    in big alliances no.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • thank you for that 

• I did not got the 2k bowmen as the nomad compensation. 
    http://prntscr.com/j5yjjs

Proud WM of NUKE HEADS
  • hey guys..i am not able to enter the game since last 30 minutes...anyone facing this problem..?
    hey guys..i am not able to enter the game since last 30 minutes...anyone facing this problem..?
    No. Try to clear your chrome history / try to use google chrome incognito, and log in into your account, if this is not working, then try other pc. in the end if the problem is still there ,contact your support.

• so how we gonna be compensated for not being able to finish the emerald trial? nomads end in 16 hours and event still has like 4.5 days? or we gonna get screwed again?
    WARRIORCHRIS69 @ usa 1
  • So today is March 20th, just wondering where our Berimond deco item is, as it says it would be awarded on the 20th....
  • I wanted to ask a question, if I am attempting to capture an op, an someone gets there before me, if I attack the op again with a commander, will it knock off there capture... Because a level 13 is getting it before me, i know its a dirty move but I'm just asking if that will happen? I don't want to have to resend my capture attack.

I wanted to ask a question, if I am attempting to capture an op, an someone gets there before me, if I attack the op again with a commander, will it knock off there capture... Because a level 13 is getting it before me, i know its a dirty move but I'm just asking if that will happen? I don't want to have to resend my capture attack.
    Yes you can do that, to knok off his capture, and yours will enter.

Sign In to comment.