Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Why not Sami's during events

I am sure I am not the only one but have noticed that last few long term events they are not doing sami's.  Last time they were here they made it so Sami's was not included in it.  And the next sami's also is not included in a LTPE. 

In this event now Nomads are twice and we see how that is turning out.

So Mods or whoever why the disappearing Sami's from LTPE.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Comments

• TempranceTemprance Posts: 858
    I am sure I am not the only one but have noticed that last few long term events they are not doing sami's.  Last time they were here they made it so Sami's was not included in it.  And the next sami's also is not included in a LTPE. 

In this event now Nomads are twice and we see how that is turning out.

So Mods or whoever why the disappearing Sami's from LTPE.

Hey

The event schedule had to be adjusted due to the premature ending of the last nomad event. 

Here is an updated schedule:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/341213/event-schedules#latest

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • You just proved my point by your link you gave Temprance.

It showed we had Sami's the days BEFORE the latest LTPE.

Then it shows Sami's STARTING the day the current LTPE ENDS.

For some reason GGE in Germany does not seem to want to run Sami's during LTPE now.

It has happened before also. 

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • TempranceTemprance Posts: 858
    You just proved my point by your link you gave Temprance.

It showed we had Sami's the days BEFORE the latest LTPE.

Then it shows Sami's STARTING the day the current LTPE ENDS.

For some reason GGE in Germany does not seem to want to run Sami's during LTPE now.

It has happened before also. 

Hmm ok I see you mean. I'll ask if they can try to fit Sams in at least once during the next LTPE.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    I'd assume it's because nomads makes GGS more $$ than samurai's, that they're disregarding samurai's. They'd be shortening the LTPE's possibly to make their $ season boosters more prevalent.

Just theories but wouldn't lose sleep knowing that I was right

• OFERMA (RO1)OFERMA (RO1) RO1 Posts: 247
    Players are competing/investing more during sam invasion - so we would have obtained too many LTPTPTE points too easy --> too many rewards.
    It's like they are adjusting the difficulty settings on the go - oops that nice deco and base food prod articles were too easy to get, let's make the next one VERY hard to get.
    q S r @ ro 1
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,321
    The big problem is the FORI B/C events go hand in hand with NOMADS events. we need NOMADS events to do the FORI  B/C
    events , so it would be best that SAMURAI event reflect the same as NOMADS event , IE you can purchase tails with your tokens .
    Or better still a choice of rewards to purchase .

As for me because of the last Nomads failure i am not participating in the FORI  B/C eventswhich is a knock on for titles 

So there is a balance to be drawn and if a event fails then make sure the replacement event you can purchase tails , or do not make FORI B/C every other event.
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • I would say they could run them at the same time again but I would probably blow my brains out if there was a foreign event going on 24/7
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • As some stated above I am sure it is driven by trying to squeeze out a few more $ from players.

That is why I am also convinced that the LTPE was shortened.  I would guess they figured if they made it shorter in length players would have to buy more "offers" to complete it.  Not sure that worked as a lot of players I know just decided to not do this month at all beyond getting what was needed food wise or building resources.

Really as most of us I think know and agree on is that  GGE is on a downward spiral and unless they can do something really new it will just continue.  At some point the game will just come up a blank error screen saying "website not found".

I am really not holding out much hope for the "New" Alliance Tournament either.  I am sure they screwed it up also.....  Assuming it even starts tomorrow the 16th as they say.
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,321
    As much as i love the game , this will be my first time not to bother with royal quest or any other events thats running , of course the is a money driven game , and there is nothing wrong with that , IF it was perfect . but to try and extract more money from an imperfect game . goes against the grain for me .
    I have choosen a sebatticle from the game , basically feeding troops and making coins, will be quite willing to pick up where i left off once the get the game together , and willing to buy once again .

So until then i am into farming and collecting free stuff along the way . have pointed this out to my alliance what i m going to do , so no friction there , 

Ball is back in GGE court and the new partners decide where games go to from here
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • The big problem is the FORI B/C events go hand in hand with NOMADS events. we need NOMADS events to do the FORI  B/C
    events , so it would be best that SAMURAI event reflect the same as NOMADS event , IE you can purchase tails with your tokens .
    Or better still a choice of rewards to purchase .

As for me because of the last Nomads failure i am not participating in the FORI  B/C eventswhich is a knock on for titles 

So there is a balance to be drawn and if a event fails then make sure the replacement event you can purchase tails , or do not make FORI B/C every other event.

The nomad shop was open during the fl event so peeps could buy hts with the nomad tokens they had won from the nomad event before it was replaced by the Beri event.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file