Nomad compensation

What about top 1 in nomads? Both ally and for players? Will we also get our price?

What about the tools we spend?
nilsenvinder @ skn 1

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,871AU1
    Ally will get it and what about tools you used tools and got what the tools do, only top 1 solo does not get the reward which is not the worst that could have happen.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • It is for me! I spend many tools, troops and time to win that.
    Had 250k more than number 2, and 60 hours bonus left, so of course i would have won it.

How can it be unfair to give top 1 but not top 20?

Top1 alliance will not get deco as well..
    nilsenvinder @ skn 1
    It is for me! I spend many tools, troops and time to win that.
    Had 250k more than number 2, and 60 hours bonus left, so of course i would have won it.

How can it be unfair to give top 1 but not top 20?

Top1 alliance will not get deco as well..
    Top1 alliance will be given by what I read, and hey I was 1st as well but I got there through the bug.-using so it was not fair game and I think it is reasonable to not give it out.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • But top 20 did not use the bug?

It didn't give that much extra points compared to having bonus anyway..
    And everyone could take advantage of it, so I don't see, how it is fair to not give top1 the rewards.

Says in e-mail from suport that none of the top1 players og allies will be rewarded. 
    nilsenvinder @ skn 1
    But top 20 did not use the bug?

And everyone could take advantage of it, so I don't see, how it is fair to not give top1 the rewards.

Says in e-mail from suport that none of the top1 players og allies will be rewarded. 
    so 1120% more per hit is not much? and support is wrong there (not the first time they are) english forums has not added it yet but in german forum they just posted the info that place 1 alliance will also get it.

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,713GB1
    edited 12.03.2018
    But top 20 did not use the bug?

In this case, there were a lot of people who were not even aware of that this bug existed, so how would it be fair game? Tell me please. Either way, i think the compensation they gave us wasn't that great. But i can understand the reasoning behind it which would probably be the nomad bug which people exploited.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• But top 20 did not use the bug?

so 1120% more per hit is not much? and support is wrong there (not the first time they are) english forums has not added it yet but in german forum they just posted the info that place 1 alliance will also get it.

You got 1120 tablets pr hit, not 1120%, besides I myself could only do it on 2 hits pr time, like many else, so not that big of a deal.. 
    And still no pony on Nordic server.
    nilsenvinder @ skn 1
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) Posts: 290NL1
    Following message is just posted, so no reward for top 1 alliances.
    The alliance where I was in was on place 1 and we did not know about the bug and did not took advantage of it.
    And I guess that there will be more top 1 alliances who are punished because of this bug.

Dear Empire Community,

On Monday there was a miscommunication about Nomad Alliance top 1 reward compensation.
    The final decision regarding Top 1 Reward for nomads will NOT be given out to anyone.

In regards to Berimond, we will send the Berimond invasion compensation as following: 
    - Decos for Top 1 alliance and Last activity deco (for those who did not get it , but reached 567.283points) will be sent on 20th of March.
    - Equipment items for players under level 69 will be sent on 28th of March

Temprance

Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
  • Has anyone got the compensation bonus yet?? Should start at 12?
    nilsenvinder @ skn 1
    No, I still have not received my remaining 25,5 hour compensation from the 250% tablet booster yet.

Gossie @ spilgames int_1
  • Thanatos (RO1)Thanatos (RO1) Posts: 246RO1
    nobody noticed yet? ;)
    brace for hotfix
    q S r @ ro 1
  • Wonder if it ever comes.. empty promises...
    nilsenvinder @ skn 1
  • Mrxa (INT1)Mrxa (INT1) Posts: 26
    edited 17.03.2018
    still aint got it, has anyone?

Image result for best metal quotes

Image result for best metal quotes iron maiden

no, still received no 25,5 hour booster. support from spilgames told me we would receive it today at 12:00 CET.
    I have te feeling that the hotfix from this morning caused this.

Gossie @ spilgames int_1
  • @BM ang1243  
    @BM_Friedrich 

Can you tell us when the bonus will be re-activated?
    So we can plan our time and food?
    nilsenvinder @ skn 1
  • Missing royal challenge as well, because of this..
    nilsenvinder @ skn 1
  • I had 60 hours bonus, how will you solve this gge?
    Do I now need to be online the next kahn event too? How can you keep steal my time?

It's a wired work ethic, were you are ready when a bug costs gge money, but when paying customers are getting scammed, no one works weekend?

Could you please give an answer: What is the solution for this? Are we not enough who need compensation?

@BM ang1243
    nilsenvinder @ skn 1
  • I had 60 hours bonus, how will you solve this gge?
    Do I now need to be online the next kahn event too? How can you keep steal my time?

It's a wired work ethic, were you are ready when a bug costs gge money, but when paying customers are getting scammed, no one works weekend?

Could you please give an answer: What is the solution for this? Are we not enough who need compensation?

@BM ang1243
    you should probably contact support directly
Sign In to comment.