We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,844AU1
    How is that possible. Is it a bug again?
    no he leveled up during the attack and the attack was on a target the lowest level possible for him to attack at his previous level.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Zackon (GB1)Zackon (GB1) Posts: 116GB1
    How is that possible. Is it a bug again?
    no he leveled up during the attack and the attack was on a target the lowest level possible for him to attack at his previous level.
    AHhh, thanks herveus.
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    Just when is GGE going to award the Berimond King Pool ?   My alliance won one and we have not received it yet !
    Here :)

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• will apprentice blacksmth come bck?

U have asked suggebtion in e twitch?

• will apprentice blacksmth come bck?

U have asked suggebtion in e twitch?

no
  • why?
  • edited 17.03.2018
    The nomads are gonna last about 3days and the LTPE lasts still 7days...I'm wondering what event are they gonna add to the end of the LTPE?
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    The nomads are gonna last about 3days and the LTPE lasts still 7days...I'm wondering what event are they gonna add to the end of the LTPE?
    Those events will come after nomads.

I'm not sure if the event will run with bc. But we have to wait and see :)
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) Posts: 664AU1
    The glory (your glory/ or a member glory) is not showing in the alliance cronicles? Is your alliance at maxed level? If yes, the glory doesn't show if the alliance has 21m total glory.

The alliance glory is capped at 21M35 for obvious reasons. Big alliance would never again drop below level 50.
    This does not have to be a reason not to show the reports in chronicles
  • So twice now I've had my attack tools disappear on the right flank when hitting the Khan.  The first time I just figured I had a 'distracted dumb-ass' moment so I have been double checking every attack since then.  It just happened again and I KNOW I filled that right flank.

Anyone else having this issue??
  • U GGS said something about fair  game in alliance turnament  where is fairness now ???'
    low lvl players can make easy points now  and its counta same like on lvl 70 

so really fair game congrats again (clap) (clap)
    U GGS said something about fair  game in alliance turnament  where is fairness now ???'

Naw I doubt a low level can run big trains like level 70's a decent level 70 outperforms any low level!

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
    U GGS said something about fair  game in alliance turnament  where is fairness now ???'

Naw I doubt a low level can run big trains like level 70's a decent level 70 outperforms any low level!
    I disagree. A level 10 gets his hits done in under 2 mins with 0 losses and 0 tools with nomads. 3 hits at once. Thats the equivalent of about 70 hits an hour, giving your alliance up to 240 pts if u have a season pts booster running. Unless ur a top player like Cbee or some of the other 800s, a level 10 could fairly easily outdo a level 70.

I disagree. A level 10 gets his hits done in under 2 mins with 0 losses and 0 tools with nomads. 3 hits at once. Thats the equivalent of about 70 hits an hour, giving your alliance up to 240 pts if u have a season pts booster running. Unless ur a top player like Cbee or some of the other 800s, a level 10 could fairly easily outdo a level 70.
    idk about you but I do 18 attacks per 5 minuites that is 3.6/minuite so 7.2 every 2 minuites to me 7.2>3.

• Hi all

I have a question here I have try to ask in my alliance and no one has gotten back to me about it so I came here

how do I upgrade my walls I have the quest for it and I don't understand how 2 do it 
    thank for any help
  • Go to the construction tab as if you were going to build a building, then along the tabs at the top click battlements - there'll be a option there

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

idk about you but I do 18 attacks per 5 minuites that is 3.6/minuite so 7.2 every 2 minuites to me 7.2>3.
    Yes but u have a limit on troops/tools. An active level 10 will do much better with no losses. Also, the average level 70 doesn't have 18 90/90 commanders. I only have 5 90/90 commanders against NPCs. You are usually right but I have to disagree. If your using quick troops, hits only take about 30-45 seconds as a level 10.

Yes but u have a limit on troops/tools. An active level 10 will do much better with no losses. Also, the average level 70 doesn't have 18 90/90 commanders. I only have 5 90/90 commanders against NPCs. You are usually right but I have to disagree. If your using quick troops, hits only take about 30-45 seconds as a level 10.
    Just saying level 10 cannot keep up with a level 70 in the long run and I have 50k+ troops so not really limited but I get your point

Just saying level 10 cannot keep up with a level 70 in the long run and I have 50k+ troops so not really limited but I get your point
    And I get yours. If your a top level 70, you'll beat a level 10 with ease. If not, then . . .
Sign In to comment.