We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Hi babes, looking for targets

2»

Comments

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) Posts: 962
    The answer's simple.. hit thaw00, lol

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) Posts: 962
    ...you bought 50k horrors and are under 1m?
    No i bought like 14k 
    As title says fellas, got 50k horrors here and i want to get rid of like 15k

• got to might points and pick the highest one on the list that you are at war with ^^
    The guys got 5 waves lol
    You're a multi, you dont know the email of the real player so you have to use your reall account on forums.

Plus i probably killed more than you in the last hour with my 5 waves than you have in the last week mate.

Also PMSL, ive got more might than you

Thanks for the additional fires you put in my castle, really warms the place up lol. Also I'm surprised you managed to lose that many attackers. Coin troops and almost no defenders, it's impressive really. Well at least you're living up to your reputation Lmao
    Father of All @ GB1
    Views are my own, I do not speak for anyone else
  • got to might points and pick the highest one on the list that you are at war with ^^
    The guys got 5 waves lol
    You're a multi, you dont know the email of the real player so you have to use your reall account on forums.

Plus i probably killed more than you in the last hour with my 5 waves than you have in the last week mate.

Also PMSL, ive got more might than you

Thanks for the additional fires you put in my castle, really warms the place up lol. Also I'm surprised you managed to lose that many attackers. Coin troops and almost no defenders, it's impressive really. Well at least you're living up to your reputation Lmao
    You were not burning

I killed about 7 defenders per attacker lost

You're the one making a reputation here.
    WAR PLAYER
  • someone should snipe those 50k of horrors it would make for a glorious battle report lol.

Sign In to comment.