Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Alliance Tournament

2»

Comments

• Death77 (US1)Death77 (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    yes i agree some of your points but the rewards are nice! (better than nothing) top 25 for a level 10 CY gem! that is worth while!  but the 230 PO ok that needs changing i agree with you all there!

you have to ask yourself is this better than nothing (i think it is) GGE put alot of Thought into this event! i like how it is! Be happy for what is given to you..  most people cant! i am tired hearing how horrible GGS is!ok yeah i agree they need to make some changes! but most things they do is Good like for example Berimond! 

GGS this is a OK Alliance tournament yeah maybe some changes over all better than a glory one... 

Just remember GGS could go in a direction thats worst than what it already is there trying and i see it! 

if you say how??? top 25 rewards could just be level 8 CY gem.... 

Still questioning my thinking ask yourself this

would you want nothing or would you be happy with this alliance tourney???? 
    https://prnt.sc/h1stbr

NOT PART OF ANY WAR

CAME FOR A BEAR HUG AND LEFT

OUTSIDE MY CASTLE WITH A SCYTHE

FIGHTING, PROTECTING MY FAMILY AT ALL COSTS

HIS NAME IS DEATH 
  • yes i agree some of your points but the rewards are nice! (better than nothing) top 25 for a level 10 CY gem! that is worth while!  but the 230 PO ok that needs changing i agree with you all there!

you have to ask yourself is this better than nothing (i think it is) GGE put alot of Thought into this event! i like how it is! Be happy for what is given to you..  most people cant! i am tired hearing how horrible GGS is!ok yeah i agree they need to make some changes! but most things they do is Good like for example Berimond! 

GGS this is a OK Alliance tournament yeah maybe some changes over all better than a glory one... 

Just remember GGS could go in a direction thats worst than what it already is there trying and i see it! 

They can take this tourney and shove it up their ass. I don't want it.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    yes i agree some of your points but the rewards are nice! (better than nothing) top 25 for a level 10 CY gem! that is worth while!  but the 230 PO ok that needs changing i agree with you all there!

...did you say GGE put a lot of thought into the event? They have not thought at all since Shapeshifters. And before that, the Royal Capital, or something like that. Can't remember far back enough; it gets hazy.

The Berimond Invasion was bringing back an old event. They changed,, like,, 3 things? And that is one good things versus the slew of horrible decisions, like the killing off of other, actually decent events, reduction of ruby loot, etc.

The original point of the alliance tournament was to see which alliance could get the most glory. This new tournament is a fucking joke.

I'd rather not even have this alliance tournament. Like @Turtle24 (US1)  said...
    They can take this tourney and shove it up their ass. I don't want it.

Hey GGS, could you just like,, fix the issues with the game? I want all those old events back.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    edited 17.03.2018

Lmfao i'd take nothing

Top 25 for a lvl 10 castellan gem?? Lvl 10??? top 100 in monthly was a lvl 11

Better than a glory one? Yes, I LOVE NPC EVENTS
  • Why are people still stuck on gems? Gems are a dead part of the game and will soon be useless as all of the commanders and casts coming out are 9 piece sets. Until there is an updated 4 piece set, gems are dead.
    Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,233
    Why are people still stuck on gems? Gems are a dead part of the game and will soon be useless as all of the commanders and casts coming out are 9 piece sets. Until there is an updated 4 piece set, gems are dead.
    I make you right i hardly use gems now the only time i use gems if i put a look item in , but as for anything else well i guess i just stock pile them .

http://prntscr.com/isdoor

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    Why are people still stuck on gems? Gems are a dead part of the game and will soon be useless as all of the commanders and casts coming out are 9 piece sets. Until there is an updated 4 piece set, gems are dead.
    Gems are still important, a 5 piece ice cast... 5 piece samurai cast... the FL set... legendary NPC sets, legendary fire comms, 5 piece late detect comms. 

A full CY FL comm is obsolete now, but flank combinations are not.

• A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) INT3 Posts: 180
    at this rate soon we will end up seeing level 2 or 3 gems as top rewards in events in a few years
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file