Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Blue box value doesnt equal compensation

So i lost out on over 20 hours seasonal boost when nomads stopped.

Blue box compensation is 2 hours season boost on FI event...

How can you value missing out on 5k plus season points (which i wouldve got if nomads didnt end) with maybe 100-150 season points that the blue box will get me...

Its not compensations... its a joke!

At very least save the blue box and give it to us on nomads on saturday
Odins Fury - The legend lives on

When you dare with me,
You dare with Death.

Comments

• Coyote666 (AU1)Coyote666 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 12
    I'd agree with u there @jonesydeath (GB1), considering the fact that many had their boosters timed for nomads and the fact that many lost a lot more troops than just 1.5K imperial bowman (which is really a joke, since i can recruit well over 7k imperials in one day) the compensation seems just like a joke to me in all fairness even when GGE did only correct thing in it which is to provide compensation to players for boosters they bought during the time-frame.

Coyote666 @ AU1

• Nata (NL1)Nata (NL1) NL1 Posts: 83
    And how about players who were planning to do 18 hours booster  on sunday because they work on other days?  How about players who gave up all saturday to do the 18 hours  and where planning to do 6 hours on sunday to complete event? 

• fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 208
    blue box .. what blue box
  • 100% agreed. make sure not to click on the box so they know that its not equal compensation
  • Grunt3 (US1)Grunt3 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    GreedyGermanEmpire giving us 2hr boost!!!!

They should mess things up more often, not sure what i would have done without that 2 hr boost...

What a joke this game as become!

Grunt3 @ usa 1
  • OLANZA (GB1)OLANZA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 33
    what a bloody insult GGe knows they can stick that compensation, where the sun don't shine , and I ain't talking the darkside of the moon, more like Uranus

• Did GB1 get the Beri. completion reward??  Check out this gem from a US1 moderator posted yesterday:

http://prntscr.com/iqmf6a

I don't blame the moderator.  S/he is just forwarding info. from GGE.  This is what we call 'Bait And Switch'
  • what was that... someone was whining for nomads?

Surpirise surprise

Image result for best metal quotes

Image result for best metal quotes iron maiden

• This is pathetic...2 hour booster with targets that are mainly 500...
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,731
    This is pathetic...2 hour booster with targets that are mainly 500...
    and now we have the nomad vendor so we can buy horstails with what????? :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • LOLOLOL and when you buy the horsetails, you don't get credit on the season event.  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

GGE- Setting new standards for incompetence, every day!
  • CD1 (US1)CD1 (US1) Posts: 17

when did gge ever have a fair compensation??

and let's not forget - as I understand it it was their store that broke the event was working- and the greedy maggots couldn't have that - sure some would not have done as well in the event as they wanted - but you could have played the nomads - got fair results including LTPE - including booster time - and moved on to the next event -- but noooo  - now we have a total cluster f  - and I don't think these idiots have a clue what all the repercussions to the players are - they don't understand their own game - and for sure don't care -- same greedy attitude that destroyed their country twice in the last hundred years is destroying what could be a decent game 

so now we have --- worthless troop comp - personally I don't use bowmen - use knights and marksman - already deleted a bunch of those comp bowmen  - a worthless booster - the 18hr in the event and this worthless comp 2hr one -- a ruined monthly event - not forgetting all the other issues -- oh -- where is the beri pool for my alliance members

• The comp troops are....an interesting comp.  However, anyone who can't be on is gonna lose them to starvation if they were already in the red.  
  • I'm getting reports from my alliance members (some who were more active in the Nomads than I was) that they didn't get the comp. troops.  
  • blue box .. what blue box
    The one that we got yesterday with the 2 hour points booster
  • happlo (NL1)happlo (NL1) NL1 Posts: 43
    Dear Empire Community,

On Monday there was a miscommunication about Nomad Alliance top 1 reward compensation. 
    The final decision regarding Top 1 Reward for nomads will NOT be given out to anyone.

In regards to Berimond, we will send the Berimond invasion compensation as following: 
    - Decos for Top 1 alliance and Last activity deco (for those who did not get it , but reached 567.283points) will be sent on 20th of March.
    - Equipment items for players under level 69 will be sent on 28th of March

Temprance

rip :(
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    edited 15.03.2018
    I'm getting reports from my alliance members (some who were more active in the Nomads than I was) that they didn't get the comp. troops.  
    You only got them if you had attacks out when the event was suddenly pulled, since troops on the move to nomads were deleted by the game when the event ended while they were marching.
    @Coucy (US1)

Discord: JYT#1574
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    The comp troops are....an interesting comp.  However, anyone who can't be on is gonna lose them to starvation if they were already in the red.  
    Or if you're in the middle of the war they're sitting in your main even if you're firecasted, lol

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    JYT (US1) said:
    I'm getting reports from my alliance members (some who were more active in the Nomads than I was) that they didn't get the comp. troops.  
    You only got them if you had attacks out when the event was suddenly pulled, since troops on the move to nomads were deleted by the game when the event ended while they were marching.
    @Coucy (US1)

Wrong (or GGS just love me for some stupid reason) I lost no troops and got the 2k troops anyway lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file