Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Royal Quest i a JOKE.

edited 13.03.2018 in General Discussion
How stupid do you think we are.
Do you really believe,
that people will participate in the royal challenge/quest,
now you have done the tasks extra hard to cope.
You do not live in the same world as we players if you think you can throw
8 difficult challenges into this challenge, and then only give back ONE deco and ONE building material for the food
chambers. You are on the way beyond the abyss, and believe me when I say, that we do not go the same way. There are many other games out there,
and I actually think people are more than tired of you way of handeling this
game. This is just another step in the wrong direction. You should be ashamed of you and the way you DESTROY this game.

Post edited by Temprance on
SønderjyskE @ skn 1
DKV Family1.

Comments

• fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 207
    nearly finished royal quest 1 all i need  is 14k more points and to hit 30 berri invasion camps .. if only berri  invasion was on lol
  • nearly finished royal quest 1 all i need  is 14k more points and to hit 30 berri invasion camps .. if only berri  invasion was on lol
    It isn't 30 beri invasion camps, it says defeat 30 camps. Users don't have castles in berimond, they have camps. They are telling you to hit 30 real players in berimond.
  • janina1 (US1)janina1 (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    You are correct, the long term rewards aren't that nice. However, there are some nice rewards for completing individual quests. Quests 5-7 have loads of tickets. Also, quest 4 has some nice ruby tools for khan attacks. As for the other quests, strong troops are nice too. Most of the quests aren't designed to make a player go out of his or her way to complete. They're just an added bonus. I'll take something over nothing every day.
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    You are correct, the long term rewards aren't that nice. However, there are some nice rewards for completing individual quests. Quests 5-7 have loads of tickets. Also, quest 4 has some nice ruby tools for khan attacks. As for the other quests, strong troops are nice too. Most of the quests aren't designed to make a player go out of his or her way to complete. They're just an added bonus. I'll take something over nothing every day.
    The cost of completing the quests are a lot higher than the rewards for completing each quest.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • janina1 (US1)janina1 (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    The cost of completing the quests are a lot higher than the rewards for completing each quest.
    But if you're an active player, you will make progress in the quests without intending to. Royal quests rewards are basically the last rewards in an event. Take the third quest for example. You don't get 30 lime bombs as the 1st reward for nomads.
  • You are correct, the long term rewards aren't that nice. However, there are some nice rewards for completing individual quests. Quests 5-7 have loads of tickets. Also, quest 4 has some nice ruby tools for khan attacks. As for the other quests, strong troops are nice too. Most of the quests aren't designed to make a player go out of his or her way to complete. They're just an added bonus. I'll take something over nothing every day.
    But if you're an active player, you will make progress in the quests without intending to. Royal quests rewards are basically the last rewards in an event. Take the third quest for example. You don't get 30 lime bombs as the 1st reward for nomads.
    Are you ****ing serious right now?

In order to complete the Royal Quest, at level 51:
    1) You have to get 110k Gallantary in a single Berimond event
    2) Loot 11k+ Khan tablets
    3) Recruit 1k+ attackers a day almost the last 8 days of the event
    4) Gain 270k glory in 2 days

You have to really buy rubies like crazy or literally play 24/7 to do that. 

It isnt something you do just from being active. 
  • ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    I will finish without buying a single ruby it just takes a lot of hits.
    ken.n @ usa 1
  • Enkidu (ASIA1)Enkidu (ASIA1) Posts: 186
    edited 13.03.2018

You're level 51. If you're not strong enough, then you shouldn't care about them. Also, I don't know if the quests are different, but I only need to get 7k tablets. Recruiting attackers is a piece of cake as well. Ever heard of a feast?
    I don't think you get the complaint about this.

The Royal Quest, compared to its actual difficulty, is a joke regarding the rewards it offers. 

(I'm also quite aware of what I feast is; I've probably been playing before you were, for that matter).
    It's true that many of them are pretty easy to complete passively. I'm not really complaining, especially because these ones seem (in general) a bit easier than they usually are. My point is that it's not worth it to go out of your way to complete these individual quests (arguably different if you're going for the overall reward) because your prize won't equate to your expense.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• It's true that many of them are pretty easy to complete passively. I'm not really complaining, especially because these ones seem (in general) a bit easier than they usually are. My point is that it's not worth it to go out of your way to complete these individual quests (arguably different if you're going for the overall reward) because your prize won't equate to your expense.
    My guess is GGE changing the difficult to the amount of quests you have to complete?

IE 8 slightly less difficult quests rather than 4 difficult ones?
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Final rewards aren't even close to worthwhile. The last one had better finishing rewards and was heaps easier. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962

Loot 11k tablets, struggle is real
    1k attackers? holy fuck! that's.. what I do in perhaps like 2 hrs. Granted you're a level 51 or whatever, so perhaps do that in 6 hours max lol
    270k glory? ................. lol, life's tough

Gallantry is the only true struggle I'd have, but every player is different

• OFERMA (RO1)OFERMA (RO1) RO1 Posts: 247
    What is a royal quest? Where can we find it?
    Never had one.
    q S r @ ro 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    What is a royal quest? Where can we find it?
    Never had one.

If you can't find this you are probably too low of a level to participate 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 207
    nearly finished royal quest 1 all i need  is 14k more points and to hit 30 berri invasion camps .. if only berri  invasion was on lol
    It isn't 30 beri invasion camps, it says defeat 30 camps. Users don't have castles in berimond, they have camps. They are telling you to hit 30 real players in berimond.
    If that true then im dissaponted as i failed  lol  even the green arrow *show me button*  next to the defeat camps  takes you back to green.

GGE should rename them to actually say what they mean  sigh
    edited 15.03.2018
    OxO (AU1) said:

1k attackers? holy fuck! that's.. what I do in perhaps like 2 hrs. Granted you're a level 51 or whatever, so perhaps do that in 6 hours max lol

The problem is the amount of time it would take comparatively to what you're getting.

A 320 PO item and 1 Level 9 Base Food Production Item are very small rewards for something that requires that amount of time. 

Also, every server is different, but so far I've been hitting FC's every day (usually hit 10 at a time) and still haven't seen one with 1000 troops. Getting 270k in a day with my targets... I'd have to be playing literally 24/7 straight for two days. Most of my FCs are under 300.

OxO (AU1) said:

The problem is the amount of time it would take comparatively to what you're getting.

A 320 PO item and 1 Level 9 Base Food Production Item are very small rewards for something that requires that amount of time. 

Also, every server is different, but so far I've been hitting FC's every day (usually hit 10 at a time) and still haven't seen one with 1000 troops. Getting 270k in a day with my targets... I'd have to be playing literally 24/7 straight for two days. Most of my FCs are under 300.

A Level 9 base food item is a small reward?

Do you understand the difference between base and normal food build items (serious question)?
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

edited 15.03.2018
    OxO (AU1) said:

A Level 9 base food item is a small reward?

Do you understand the difference between base and normal food build items (serious question)?
    Yes.

Base food items add base, meaning you get the multiplier

Normal food items only add food and are not affected by PO/other multipliers.

Even so, though, it only gives 17 more food than the one you get for Top 100 in Beri.

Sure, a single level 9 base food item might well give you 300-600 more food production in one castle, depending on the food item you had before in a slot and your production multiplier. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file