We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

capping active players Ops

While this is allowed I will no longer spend money on this site my odd £25 may not mean much to GG but i refuse to spend money if I can have an op stolen.

Furthermore these stupid surveys that pretend to put fairness at there core are meaningless if there is no backstop that prevents your hard work and rubies being stolen, i suspect myself and many others wont be here for much longer.

There is much wrong here but little in life is perfect however this is not acceptable, there are other products out there which may protect there customers from theft and im certain are more sincere about fairness. 

Comments

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,703GB1
    edited 06.03.2018

I rarely ever see thefts of active players outposts.

Were you on vacation? Did you belong to a weaker alliance? Did you happen to be involved in a war? Did you manage to piss someone off? Why did you not defend the outpost or why did your alliance not help you? Were you even inside an alliance to begin with?

This is not clear in your post which makes it's reliability questionable. After all we don't know you so we can't tell or assume what happened. I don't think outpost thefts are fair game, but that depends on the circumstances.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• why reliability questionable, its clear you can conceive of the circumstances when an op of a active player can be capped, and my point is clear if u have taken years to build it and spent real money, it should not be possible to cap and its not my op, its a team mates who has now quite the game, why because the server is alive with shell accounts who in wars cap active players accounts. But i have your measure zender your not interested in the points made just  in winding posters up.

my question is directed at GGE awash with shells mainly in certain alliances one of which is the home of your moderator GGE WHERES THE FAIRNESS IN THAT
  • um, how is it fair to not be able to capture an op?
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) Posts: 387US1
    What is active player then? The one who has loot, the one who does events/pvp daily, the one who is not in ruins?  Whos OPs should we be able to cap?

If it is your alliance buddy then why didn't you support it or knock the cap off?
  • active player is the clue fock........ 3am nym we dont all spent 24/7 on the game firecast fitted due to war  .... u  go figure
  • even if one person doesnt spedn 24/7 on the game there are what hopefully 10+ people in your alliance if one of them is on they should either be able to knock off a 24 hour long cap or support the attack in the first place. Between travel time and cap time someone should notice it and communicate within the alliance especially if the player is invested in the game. also players could spend time searching for ops that belong to inactives and ask the alliance owner if they might be able to cap that instead of spend their own money. all together its fairly easy to defend a cap and it probably wont be coming from someone very strong because they already have good ops to be strong in the first place.
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) Posts: 290NL1
    When the other alliance has 50k defenders at an outpost and you are in a small alliance, it is not possible to take an outpost back.
    On our server there is a coalition who forced 2 alliances to stop war with them, otherwise they would take the ruby outposts from the strongest active ruby players.
    That coalition started the war by themselves and when they had fun enough they wanted to quit with the war. And most crazy is their alliance descriptions:  "it is not allowed to take an outpost from a player without his agreement"

So it seems that on more servers fairplay is far away.
    Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
  • . 3am nym we dont all spent 24/7 on the game firecast fitted due to war 
    firecast due to war?

I think we have our answer folks.

An outpost was taken while at war, for pretty much everyone war = no rules.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • active player is the clue fock........ 3am nym we dont all spent 24/7 on the game firecast fitted due to war  .... u  go figure
    so you were in war and lost an OP? um... thats war for you. you risk having your ops capped.
Sign In to comment.