We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Riding out to meet

have always thought it would be a good idea to be able to ride out and meet your oncoming attacker. this will alleviate as much damage to castles. and also be abnle to see the battle would be real cool.
Post edited by WARRIORCHRIS69 (US1) on
WARRIORCHRIS69 @ usa 1

Comments

• pacmanzkockypacmanzkocky Posts: 357
    edited 18.02.2014
    i think there should be a way to have open conflict (meet the army) it could work by sending a army from what ever castle your opponent is attacking to one he is coming from and when the two meet on the map it would have battle to keep it balance there should be a chance system were someone at random get a advantage(ether one can get it) so no one will have a sure win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    this is what GGE loves best
  • RdrnnrRdrnnr Posts: 1,615
    edited 18.02.2014
    I think you should read the "Do not suggest" list...

For various reasons, most important being that the servers can't handle the load this would generate, this will never be added.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maximum angulo Inferno
  • pacmanzkockypacmanzkocky Posts: 357
    edited 18.02.2014
    Rdrnnr wrote: »

For various reasons, most important being that the servers can't handle the load this would generate, this will never be added.

sure they might be able to, how would u know what there servers can handle and cant handle not a good reason to say no
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    this is what GGE loves best
  • edited 18.02.2014
    sure they might be able to, how would u know what there servers can handle and cant handle not a good reason to say no

Okay, here's why NO!!!!!!!

I) If the defense power of the defender is used.

1) When you fight someone on an open battlefield, you don't have the walls, gates & towers. TOWERS, means that all soldiers will fight in a single wave? This leads to decrease in the use of tools, less rubies, less GGE ( or loss to GGE).

2) Why in the world would you like to not get an additional bonus while defending? When this is letting the fight happen now, & damage happen at castle 20 minutes later. This would be same as everything on the same minute.

3) Now, when all that is changing is the defenders advantage, to a totally equal battle. Attacker still uses tools, like mantlets & EASILY does a HUGE damage.

II) If the defenders, soldiers' attack power is used-

First point is same

2)THIS IS TOTALLY INVALID OPTION- Well, if the attacker IS attacking, & the defender is ALSO attacking, then whose defense power will be calculated? How will be the battle calculated of 1 crossbowman & 1 maceman?
    Asia 1/ United Forces
  • Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 18.02.2014
    have always thought it would be a good idea to be able to ride out and meet your oncoming attacker. this will alleviate as much damage to castles. and also be abnle to see the battle would be real cool.

And I have always thought it would be a good idea to have newbies read the "what not to suggest" list before they can suggest an idea.
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

#TheDreamLivesOn

(Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

#GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM
  • fierydemon (GB1)fierydemon (GB1) Posts: 210GB1
    edited 18.02.2014
    Rdrnnr wrote: »

Yes read the do not suggest list please before posting any more threads!
    fierydemon @ en 1
    Playing since 2013
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 18.02.2014
    This is on the Do Not SUggest List due to limitations in the game
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

18.02.2014 edited 18.02.2014

And I have always thought it would be a good idea to have newbies read the "what not to suggest" list before they can suggest an idea. 
    AND I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE A JOKE... BILLY962
    WARRIORCHRIS69 @ usa 1
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) Posts: 387US1
    Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420

And i have always thought that some people should be banned from forum for bringing back 4 year old threads.

And i have always thought that some people should be banned from forum for bringing back 4 year old threads.
    I mean...

it is the OP though...

I...

what?
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Enkidu (ASIA1)Enkidu (ASIA1) Posts: 186
    edited 12.03.2018
    This is NECROMANCY!

Purge the heresy!

Also unworkable impossible idea.
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) Posts: 387US1
    Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420

I mean...

it is the OP though...

I...

what?
    Maybe i posted something in early 2013. Can i bring it back? Pretty please.
  • TempranceTemprance Posts: 801Moderator
    Maybe i posted something in early 2013. Can i bring it back? Pretty please.
    Yes so I can close that too.

Old thread, shutting it down.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
This discussion has been closed.