We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: March Update

Comments

• Its YeBoi (GB1)Its YeBoi (GB1) Posts: 5GB1
    edited 10.03.2018
    What a royal fuck up, what will happen to those that were top 100/50. And no news on those who brought boosters as well, some team...
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,939ASIA1
    What a royal fuck up, what will happen to those that were top 100/50. And no news on those who brought boosters as well, some team...
    Easy, refund / give the prizes when they will work again. 
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• HEY GGE Fawk Twads, How about sending in game messages instead of posting the information on this stupid a$$ forum.  How does an event just all of a sudden start to have issues?  No modification to any of the content, or prizes.  Get your $hit together.
    giphy.gif

“When I say Who’s the Master?!? You say SHO’NUFF!!!!”
  • I am disappointed that Kahn's Revenge and Nomad Invasion had to end so early. I know it was related to a bug in the shop, but I do hope that we get another Kahn's Revenge and Nomad Invasion or Samurai Invasion back soon. Was also low on gold coins as well which may make it more problematic for me to compete with Berimond Invasion with low gold coins. Another reason for my disappointment is that placing in Berimond Invasion may mess up the schedule as well for what was originally planned to be four days long with Berimond Invasion at a later date and time. 

And of course, people are going to expect compensation as well especially from ruby buyers who might have spent money and/or lots or rubies during the invasion. Also surprised that Nomad Invasion had ended early even though it is only a Saturday, which I thought that Goodgame Studios did not work on Saturdays.  This just seems like a major fail to me. Why does Goodgame Empire have to have so many bugs? That is what irritates me the most even after playing this game for years.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • this your way of getting people to spend rubies on flags? total bullshit.
    coolguymatt @ usa 1
  • pffffffff... also didn't recieve the deco prizez, with berimond.....
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) Posts: 560US1
    Anndddd the first place prize for beri is nonexistent 
    I want to see how this ends....
  • Anndddd the first place prize for beri is nonexistent 
    I want to see how this ends....
    Lmao, saw that, thought it was a visual glitch and refreshed, still nothing.

Will I get refunded my wood? :expressionless:
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • well how l see each weekend  problems in events  can ones this do when gge team work?
    not only weekend?
    need better work there  or better controll
    cant make one  event without bug and delete this one what work well?
    lol!!!!
  • WTF! now i cant do booster during the very efficient nomads, wont have any coins for beri or fls, and therefore not make the 21 pages u expect us to do in two weeks

what assholes, do u want ppl to stop playing your shitty game when ur turning ur backs with a little middle finger shown, and some snickering heard?

this game is DIEING!!!
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 11.03.2018
    WTF! now i cant do booster during the very efficient nomads, wont have any coins for beri or fls, and therefore not make the 21 pages u expect us to do in two weeks

what assholes, do u want ppl to stop playing your shitty game when ur turning ur backs with a little middle finger shown, and some snickering heard?

this game is DIEING!!!
    @blueninja691 (US1)  Goodgame Empire is infested with bugs. The best way to kill the game may be because of too many bugs in the game and especially when they interfere with the invasions including Nomads and Samurais. Maybe this game should instead be called "BugGame Empire". Even with compensation and the support team the bugs are numerous as well in this game and unfortunately some of which may take years to fix or resolve if ever.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • well bug in beri too lol
    dont get alliance reward deco players 
    nice !!!!! 
  • agios007 (GR1)agios007 (GR1) Posts: 415GR1
    no comments.....
    agios007 @ GR 1
  • first, you canceled the tourney after you gave the exact date of the tourney kick-off, changing the schedule (idgaf about your reasons) caused some serious problems for all of those players who spent time and money turning 75% of their armies to defenders.. we got zero compensation. (zero fux in a more clearer way) just a "sorry for the inconvenience"..

second, you changed the "emerald" schedule 2 times and now you run 2 to 4 mant-based events in a row... great.

last but not least, aaaah the nomaaads..... as an "organized company" you're supposed to respect your OWN schedules, the company is getting bigger more money more stuff everything's good, dandy, but you can't run one single event without a crash or bugs... oh and this magical beri invasion too.

We're the source of your prosperity, putting more weights on our shoulders and forcing us to buy will never work, you're destroying yourself with your hands, the force was never a key or a solution, don't try and force me to buy... I'll just shut my pc off and go enjoy some time with the family... give me a reason to spend my money..learn from other companies if you must, ask your players, play your own game and see how hard it is..

you want feedback.. here's some fking feedback^ 
    prove you care, now's the time. 
    from your "dear" community.
    well they would of loved to fix nomads but the bug was known friday, and well friday is friday so they wanted weekend and fixed it with berimond wich still works ( for now ) with bugs.
  • @Bear Grills (US1) and everyone else who was concerned -

You can't have a series of 10 shapeshifters is my understanding - it is still 5 hits in a row build a series, and your best series is the one applied to the Insignia rankings.

I still don't think this is making it unfair in favour of Ruby players in the competition part - they'll be able to get Charm items more quickly, and get a slight advantage from being able to cherry pick the best castles to hit for insignia rankings - but still not a massive bonus if any.

Cheers,

Angus
    They get top 10 every iteration of the event. I usually got 600th range giving me a solid 340 or 315 points every time. And now you are saying that you are gonna up the boost between Number 1 and Number 100, that's insane to me. If I get 600 again in this next iteration 1st place gets 1000 I get I think it was 200. That disparity level I think is insane, you just moved top 1% of players to get the comm 5 times faster than everyone else. Instead of 4.5 times faster. You aren't making the game more fair. Because pretty much everyone who wasn't a top 1% competitor got 340 insignia's and that's if they sent 32 troops for all 5 attacks. 

Just me talking here, Queen Quest is fun, do you wanna know why it is fun? Because I can see my progression, I can compare with other players, this progression will get me to a better PVP comm so I can fight the 1% of top alliances (retals only xD). Also, Queen Quest is a comm that given through hard work not, the luck of the draw of your entire server and can't be bought for rubies (for a reasonable price). The shapeshifter commander is better than the Queen Quest commander by sheer power but through hard work it shouldn't be impossible to obtain.
    They reduced the price of the Master Summoner Com significantly
    I could buy 1 piece before with what I saved up, now I think I can get 3... 
    Or if you bought one, I have one and I can buy 0 oh look at that. What a time to be alive.
    I have no loyalty.

Sign In to comment.