Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GB1 Server War

14143»

Comments

• millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,513
    James is a member of Odins that is just always in cg for some reason...

Really starting to stink the place out here with all this bull you guys spout, you must enjoy sitting on that throne of flies :)
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • jonesydeath (GB1)jonesydeath (GB1) GB1 Posts: 215
    Im with karl on this one lol

Odins Fury - The legend lives on

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.
  • millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,513

Englishness... well good job that I'm Irish
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 160

i prefer nicks video
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
  • jonesydeath (GB1)jonesydeath (GB1) GB1 Posts: 215
    James is a member of Odins that is just always in cg for some reason...

Really starting to stink the place out here with all this bull you guys spout, you must enjoy sitting on that throne of flies :)
    Shame you hit us while he was visiting as he often does and are really that scared of one person... bet thatll boost his ego a bit lol
    Odins Fury - The legend lives on

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.
  • DaveHero0 (GB1)DaveHero0 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 256

i prefer nicks video
    So do I  :D
    DaveHero0 @ en 1
  • I think we've established that damn near every alliance in this game has people that cheat, and its often condoned by leadership.

Lets shut off the propaganda machines and get back to BRs shall we?
    I think you'll find its less players than you imagine and concentrated in a few alliances

If GGS was bothered they could soon work out who the guilty parties are...
    Damn near every alliance I've been in has had some form of cheating that was ignored or condoned by leadership. Ranging from tiny alliances to the top 5. There's probably some out there, not very many, that have 0 cheating. There's probably a fair number that also have leadership that's unaware of it also. I take any statement that an alliance has 0 tolerance for breaches in terms with a grain of salt.

But I guess people see what they want, I'm not naive enough to assume that wherever I am at the time is clean. That being said though, some hide it way better than others, I've seen people talk about it in open chat.. other times you have to get pms to know, or be high up in leadership.

I guess it doesn't matter, I've made many a report and GGS has never done anything
    We are as certain as we can be that we don't have multi's here - hence our low numbers and cosistent top 50 finishes for the alliance :smiley:

But i've reported players in the past with proof and as well got nothing / nowhere .

As this is the war Thread why not just keep us outsiders informed as to which alliances still involved and who is not as wouldn't want to attack one of the participants inadvertantly !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • UltimateJhon (GB1)UltimateJhon (GB1) Posts: 642
    edited 12.03.2018
    The war is now over. 

In final standing, it was CG, Odins vs TRT, Praets.

In all, it was CG, Odins, Wraith, Rev vs TRT Praets Defiance Gondor SE PG and RS. 

Please close the thread damn it Ang you had one job.
    Post edited by UltimateJhon (GB1) on
    WAR PLAYER
  • Thread closed at OP request
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
This discussion has been closed.