Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Blue Box - noms

13»

Comments

• joh (US1) said:

I want my 2 level 7 BASE food widgets and Ohh be fair- So does Everyone else who was playing the nomad event whether they could have, or would have earned them or not. 

Why would someone who was first get the same compensation as someone who was 600 or maybe even lower?
    Is it because you had no chance to end top 100 maybe?

Well let me tell you I was top 100 and I was saving the tabs for my event booster, so I loose a lot of points on that event too.
    And I spend rubies for the nomad tools, so a box where every player gets an eventbooster, like we got a few months ago, is not enough.

This time I want real compensation, including the items for top 100!!!!!!!!!!!

Leeuwenheart @ nl 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    gge are making it increasingly hard to keep playing this game, if they dont give me the rewards i earned and refund me the money i spent on boosters that are now wasted i think its time to say goodbye.

The reality is in the game from the very start of when i had played it i have never ever asked support for anything i wasnt promised / paid for or earned fairly.  I have never wanted or expected a freebie.  But when gge refuses to give you what you paid for or what you earned then it really is time to  do something else.  I wait with interest to see what they gonna do but if its another blanket compensation box i am done.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
    seems my messages have been deleted.
    but since you all think goodgamegreed is doing a good job
    you all deserve the bugs the fuck ups and everything in the game.

>:) 
  • maverique (GB1)maverique (GB1) GB1 Posts: 126
    Torrents i wouldnt give you nothing..

Did you spend on a boost?

I would give you the boost back...why the fuck do gge owe you?

You made troops...how many...where are they?....starved...your fault......why must gge compensate you...

Always the same ...a mistake and you want compo...only bought packs and skips for none ruby...asking for actual compensation is too much...

maverique @ en 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,730
    @flug (NL1) r u working for gge?
    :):):):)  nope,  was ment sarcastic normally they don't work at weekends :):):) but for as far as i understand there is a bug in profit of the players , somethnig with tools ;P
    I was joking. You said players were getting too many rewards. We are the players, so is that not a good thing? ;)
    that's why i was sarcastic .  if the bug was NOT in our advance the clowns of GGE (goofy game empire)  wouldn't change the events
    flug @ nl 1
  • where  is  moderators  insted try calm players down they ignor us   :-)
    Moderators have their own lives; we will hopefully see an announcement soon, but this is GGE's screw up, not their's.
    and  we have live and can play and can come to forum  and  get this shits atlest  mods  get payed for comeing to forum  and if moderators doing ther job they shalll send  our openion to GGE  only on german forum i think they do that and they leasten to the players there  when  you guys  open ur eyes and try to make GGE change this  ? 

As far as I am aware Moderators do NOT get paid, it's simply voluntary and as a community everyone should respect that they do not have any control over the actual dev of the game, they're simply the messengers. 
  • I think it is fair to say that most players did not get any advantage from this and lost out on buying hts. I had trained a lot of troops and had enough mantlets to finish the nomads event but never got the chance and will probably miss getting the emerald trail comm now.
  • maverique (GB1)maverique (GB1) GB1 Posts: 126
    The torrent.

Your loot was 2.3 million for the week.

Your castles tell me you spent fuckal ....you came on here scrounging for fucking freebies after buying fuckal blaming gge even tho you were not financially affected.

I stated anyone buying deserves packs back and maybe skips .....

Those that didn’t hit deserve fuckal as they were never in position to lose anything-that is my point....yes gge fooked upwelling all know but you started fucking scrounging you scruffy little cunt.

So I will repeat all ruby affected deserve pack back and all none ruby who hit deserve some skips....

I wouldn’t take fucking zip from anyone if I didn’t earn it and prior to commenting I looked in your account loot and we both know your a fucking cunt who’s scrounging and blaming gge .

maverique @ en 1
  • AWC  (US1)AWC (US1) US1 Posts: 336
    ... but you started fucking scrounging you scruffy little cunt.

:D 
    "Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

http://classiclit.about.com/od/mobyd...mobydickqu.htm
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    GGE's version of compensation seems to me (and my sligthly-limited knowledge of the law) to be bordering on illegal.

When you promise a certain product for purchase with money (e.g., a 10-hour nomads booster), you're expected to deliver the product. There's a message saying something like "You will receive the rewards immediately upon purchase" when buying ruby offers, and that's what we expect.

So when you cancel an event and therefore the active boosters that players had running, you're falsely advertising your product.

What GGE should've done was grant each player who purchased an interrupted booster another booster, to use at a time of their choice. Granting another booster set to begin at a certain time isn't fair, because every person has their own schedule and agenda that the need to meet—it doesn't make sense that players who were promised something at a certain time, and paid for that product with money, now are forced to possibly waste the product because their supplier cancelled their use until another time which wasn't chosen by the consumer.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file