We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Blue Box - noms

Comments

• Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) Posts: 164AU1
    I'm not worried about mods being on or not over the weekend.  I just find it interesting that when there is a problem that hurts players on the weekend, there is no tech support or assistance till Monday morning German time.  If the problem has the potential to assist players though, oh yeah they can get tech to "fix" that (ie stuff players further) over the weekend.

Do they even get that without players of their games, there IS no GGS?
    Nambala @ au 1
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) Posts: 161INT1
    where  is  moderators  insted try calm players down they ignor us   :-)
    Moderators have their own lives; we will hopefully see an announcement soon, but this is GGE's screw up, not their's.
    and  we have live and can play and can come to forum  and  get this shits atlest  mods  get payed for comeing to forum  and if moderators doing ther job they shalll send  our openion to GGE  only on german forum i think they do that and they leasten to the players there  when  you guys  open ur eyes and try to make GGE change this  ? 
    learn some english, gosh
    as long  you can read and undrestand what it means there is no problem  :P

• where  is  moderators  insted try calm players down they ignor us   :-)
    Moderators have their own lives; we will hopefully see an announcement soon, but this is GGE's screw up, not their's.
    and  we have live and can play and can come to forum  and  get this shits atlest  mods  get payed for comeing to forum  and if moderators doing ther job they shalll send  our openion to GGE  only on german forum i think they do that and they leasten to the players there  when  you guys  open ur eyes and try to make GGE change this  ? 
    Mods don't get payed for any of the work they do. All of the BM's are volunteers; only the CM's are payed because they are official employees of GGE.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,641GB1

Please link me the sources for this information.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• where  is  moderators  insted try calm players down they ignor us   :-)
    sons of guns

Image result for best metal quotes

Image result for best metal quotes iron maiden

• y'all should have had 10k back up HT anyway so dunno what yer complainin bout. By this time yer should have looted 5mil coins... that more than enough ter get ye through beri n'fc.

GGE better give us compensation though...

Image result for best metal quotes

Image result for best metal quotes iron maiden

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 765US1
    Community Managers (CM) get paid, board moderators (BM) are completely volunteer work.
    All that the BMs can do is tell GGS about problems in the game, as well as player-suggestions. But very rarely are they listened-to. They are normal, GGE players who get shafted by GGS just like you.
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 665NL1
    @flug (NL1) r u working for gge?
    :):):):)  nope,  was ment sarcastic normally they don't work at weekends :):):) but for as far as i understand there is a bug in profit of the players , somethnig with tools ;P
    flug @ nl 1
  • @flug (NL1) r u working for gge?
    :):):):)  nope,  was ment sarcastic normally they don't work at weekends :):):) but for as far as i understand there is a bug in profit of the players , somethnig with tools ;P
    I was joking. You said players were getting too many rewards. We are the players, so is that not a good thing? ;)
    King The Torrent The Furious, 348k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
  • blue box ? What are you guys talking about?
    They ggave any gifts after the end of nomads ??
    We got nothing
    we got an ass load of free tokens but not our top x.
    You got free tokens?

That was just you then, m8.
  • Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) Posts: 164AU1
    blue box ? What are you guys talking about?
    They ggave any gifts after the end of nomads ??
    We got nothing
    we got an ass load of free tokens but not our top x.
    You got free tokens?

That was just you then, m8.
    Yeah, I got no free tokens either.
    Nambala @ au 1
  • @Herveus (AU1)

I think you might've confused getting free tablets with your alliance making the 1000 free tablets point in the alliance rewards.

My alliance got to that point shortly before the event was taken down.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,806AU1
    @Herveus (AU1)

I think you might've confused getting free tablets with your alliance making the 1000 free tablets point in the alliance rewards.

ahh yeah I was able to get a lot more tablets then I would have without the bug so I see them as free tablets

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • @Herveus (AU1)

ahh yeah I was able to get a lot more tablets then I would have without the bug so I see them as free tablets
    **** you then.
  • Grunt3 (US1)Grunt3 (US1) Posts: 30US1
    Hey GoodGlitchEmpire

How the F**K am i supposed to get my 10k+ tails from noms shop now? What about the rest of the noms rewards and the medals i needed to buy many lv7 base food widgets...

Pay up suckers!

You guy only take care of ruby whales in this game! rest of us are just a pile of shit...

Once again, this msg will end up in spam mail...

Suck it easy GGE

G3

GoodGlitchEmpire TM/Copyright Grunt3 2018
    Grunt3 @ usa 1
  • Boycott ruby purchases for 1 week starting immediately.......I believe this might get their attention.
    BoomerThunder @ usa 1
  • Grunt3 (US1)Grunt3 (US1) Posts: 30US1

Hi Everyone,
    1st I want to clear one thing that most of you guys already know, as moderators we do not work for GGE , we working as volunteer to bring the feedback of you guys , to the team, none of this problems or bugs are in our hands. 
    so , please do not blame CMs or BMs for the problems that you experience in the game.

2nd , as player that play this game also like you , sometimes this bugs and errors , and decisions make me angry as well , but we need to find the ground to rise our voice , and make this game that we all loving it to the best ,
    as you know the development team , are not working in weekend , so , please be with us , and wait till Monday , and they will look in to the problem , and they will fix the problem.

I understand that most of you guys , had plan like us , to winning the nomad events for this weekend. and had booster on , buy tools and rubies , and I can guarantee that we do best to fix this issue.

I heard that some players make 2 mil khan points because of this bug , so it was not fair to others , if this event was online.

I hope you guys understand this consciences, and please don't be mad of CMs and BMs  cos it was not our fault.

in the end , I am apologize for this mistake, and I hope GGE management team find fair and good compensation for those that they attend to this event fairly.

wish u all the best.

QB
    8-X  

So this is what QueenB is saying...

I heard that some players make 2 mil khan points because of this bug , so it was not fair to others , if this event was online.

not fair to others...

Is this a JOKE???

What about ruby whales getting a ton of skips and getting more points...does this mean GreedyGermanEmpire will stop selling rubies as well???

I know im a dreamer but i feel like im in a freaking nightmare at the moment!

Yeah, we cant be mad at you BM guys/girls

GGE keep asking in their player survey if the game is fair for everyone, of course its fair...

Whales vs whales thats fair, but whales vs non ruby buyers NOT fair!

Get the whales their own server and then things will be fair.

G3

GreedyGermanEmpire TM/Copyright Grunt3 2018

Grunt3 @ usa 1
  • joh (US1)joh (US1) Posts: 9US1
    not sure why I was so surprised to log in and find my favorite event gone-once again incompetence reins on GGE. Programmers should be fired-hell if i was THIS damn bad at my job i'd be FIRED.
     As for compensation. I want 2 level 7 Base food widgets. I would have earned them-ya'll screwed up Not me- you heard me correctly 2 Level 7 Base food widgets for your screw up.
    Now rant on..- 
     I don't give a rats ass anymore about your idea of fair -your silly surveys are DESIGNeD to cater to snowflake answers -  LIFE IS NOT FAIR PEOPLE. Take away Alliance tourney -cuz snowflakes don't find it fair. How's THAT fair to me?  take away my ability to hit dragons from RVs after I worked HARD to get rvs nearby - how's THAT fair to Me? I worked hard-and snowflakes cry unfair and GGE gives them their wishes. -gosh damned crybabies.  I also been seeing OMG leg 800 shouldn't be allowed to hit other level 70s with lower Leg levels- GROW UP SNOWFLAKES, learn to Defend its a war game- I get clobbered plenty from beastys  -and learned when to hold um and when to fold and firecast- if freaking crybabies get their way leg 800s will be limited RUNING our game and it just keeps getting worse :(  

As for mods not being paid-well hell - way back in stone ages even AOL gave free accounts and other incentives to those of us who *volunteered for them. So GGE is f*ckin you -and You're letting them -quit whining. 

I want my 2 level 7 BASE food widgets and Ohh be fair- So does Everyone else who was playing the nomad event whether they could have, or would have earned them or not. 

joh @ usa 1
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) Posts: 471US1
    uh oh.....joh is triggered
    commando @ usa 1
  • We've started a ruby boycott.
    Blue box is OK, but they really need to sort themselves out. They make plenty of money, so hiring more people to go through the code won't kill them...

Sign In to comment.