Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Nomad compensation?

Comments

• Dank (AU1)Dank (AU1) AU1 Posts: 29
    The "one size fits all" compensation doesn't fly either.  Sure, give everybody what I earned.  I'm just sick to death of the constant stuff ups which mean those who work hard at doing well get burned time and again.  Those who do nothing and spend nothing get loads of rewards for GGS stuff ups.
    That blue box they give us should be directly related to how well we did in the event.

Am pissed off with the way GGe  are screwing everything up think its time for me to call an end to this game.

We are all pissed off
  • So, we only get 3 days to complete the berimond invasion rewards?  My coin production is down by about 90% due to this screw up as well.  Was getting 30k coins for each nomad hit without using the little pigs.  Now I get a whopping 3k for a berimond hit which kills more troops than my level 90 nomad camps were taking.  Higher troop loss, lower coin generation.  Not to mention I was on quest 16 for the white queens set and needed to spend 65k khan tablets which I can now NOT do because GGE screwed the pooch again
    NogjrAdventurer @ usa 1
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    strange how gge can work weekends when they are losing out to glitch
    triple lol!!!

now I'm being spammed with beri ruby offers hmmmm, like fuck I'll pay more after this

• They could have given us the real beri rather than this half baked event in green, that gives no coins and attacks take a long time
  • The Ntk (US1)The Ntk (US1) US1 Posts: 600
    I want to be compensated for the sleep i lost, for my time I spent playing the game.  I saw when the tablet count went away thought oh it will show up later just another bug.
    lol who knows now if I even have the tablets i spent the time and troops and tools on to get? 
  • Foz (GB1)Foz (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    Yet another amazing COCK UP by the GGE team

They really like to screw us all over any way they can

Really wish they would get there act sorted out or do they come up with these so called bugs on purpose just to keep them selves employed
    Foz @ en 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    They need to extend the compensation bracket too. Top 1 becomes top 5, top 50 becomes 100 and top 100 becomes 250 because many players going for those reward brackets would've been sleeping and dropped out of those positions overnight.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• http://prntscr.com/ipbd1r

Unless GGE randomly decides to end an event after 24 hours with no notice.  Shaking my head at this one.  Frustrating.
  • To make matters worse, Beri has bugs too and is all messed up......  GGE THIS IS GETTING TO BE STUPID!!!

PCTDM - Of course you should not care......

• Incompetence!
  • I want my Top 50 and Top 20 reward, and more.

Maintaining event schedules are important. I was going to finished the Fifth Adventure Quest for the King of Shadows set. 

Now I've been completely ****ed over about it. I might not be able to complete the set this month as planned...

Not only that, but the Top 20 and Top 50 alliance rewards are quite good... GGE should give those to alliances as well.

In addition, for lost time, troops, tools, and purchases I think they should give:

All level 70s: 5k horsetails and 10k tablets and 1k Khan troops (500 of each type) w/ 80k food

All level 50s: 3k horsetails and 8k tablets and 1k Khan troops (500 of each type) w/ 80k food

All level 40s: 2k horsetails and 6k tablets and and 800 Khan troops (400 of each type) w/ 80k food

All level 30s: 1k horsetails and 4k tablets and and 500 Khan troops (250 of each type)  w/ 40k food

All level 20s: 500 horsetails and 2k tablets and and 400 Khan troops (200 of each type) w/ 24k food

All level 10s: 100 horsetails and 1k tablets and and 100 Khan troops (50 of each type) w/ 10k food

Of course, GGE likes to **** its players, not show that they care, so this is unlikely. We'll likely get 0 compensation. 
  • WTF... yes I want my top 10  in nomads plus nobility ... and about 10 hours added back on to my booster ...
    a dismal reproduction of a never ending snafu from gge ... 
  • Foz (GB1)Foz (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    I agree with everything said in here.

We need compensation for yet another GGE COCK UP

and i have noticed that the so called moderators have not bothered saying anything in this thread

they dont seem to be able to help at all apart from putting sorry messages on in threads we cant comment on
    Foz @ en 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,061
    WTF... yes I want my top 10  in nomads plus nobility ... and about 10 hours added back on to my booster ...
    a dismal reproduction of a never ending snafu from gge ... 
    nobility rewards were credited.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • DK Banana (GB1)DK Banana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 84
    Definitely time for a boycott of some sort.
    On the 'phone game a few years ago a ruby boycott was organised and GGS were
    1. pissed at the organisers of the boycott
    2. Caved in pronto, as cash flow was drying up.

Even if just 40-50% of players do this, GGS will learn a valuable lesson.

time for cease fires and some collective action.
  • gge u know what ....
    removing nomads have enraged a chaos ....
    we need compensation for sure....
    I was basically in top 75... and wanted to buy HT and soldiers from nomads but now I can't...
    all plans got wasted...
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
    LMFHO

Been in a shit war on uk server then gge screw you on every event.
    you lose troops you lose rubies you lose food and then they give you all a 
    little blue gift and you all end up thinking that's good of GGE.

No wonder goodgamegreed has lost so many players keep going ggg and you will lose 
    of the rest apart from ones who spent thousands on game.
  • Lol.  I can totally see GGE giving all of us 5000 vet demon horrors as compensation sometime in the middle of the night.  Then, when we wake up the next morning we see the 'Food Shortage' message in our inboxes and find out that 5000 vet demons starved.

Funny.....not funny
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
    Lol.  I can totally see GGE giving all of us 5000 vet demon horrors as compensation sometime in the middle of the night.  Then, when we wake up the next morning we see the 'Food Shortage' message in our inboxes and find out that 5000 vet demons starved.

Funny.....not funny
    Funny because we all come back to the same old shit.. apart from players who this game takes
    over every minute of there lifes

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file