We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Nomad Weekend 4/10/18 Thread Compilation

Comments

• yah! No we have This stupid Berimond invasion.

I big fat aplause for GGE to F#ck up this weekend!
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 743NL1
    Waar zijn de nomaden naartoe??? om 12u30 verdwenen de nomaden van het scherm!!!
     Spelers hebben hun booster 18u net aan en dan dit gezeur! en gaan we onze punten behouden?

The nomads disappeared of the screen at 12.30h. We had waited woth the 18y booster especialy to play and being used during the nomads.
    The more have i all all building materials to the labs send. Also in vieuw of the nomads recruted extra soldiars in high speed. next wil result in desertion, loss of arme, loss of money, loss loss loss. And Again GGE is not even worrying. The just acts as they want and change the game. That hte shop had gone, is nog un unovercomming problem, all those tablets could have been exchanged next time round , withis most likely winthin 14days.

Really getting so fedup! Send an other inquery, and make sure, one can not really say what one wants.

they're screweing the game with this nonsens on my way to 5k horsetails  and now they hope we are glad with that beri nonsens :(
    flug @ nl 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,861AU1
    I bought it yesterday and have 25,5 hours left
    ouch I feel so bad for you :(

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • thx, found them

• Dank (AU1)Dank (AU1) Posts: 29AU1
    i want a refund of my booster
    http://prntscr. com/ip9lrv

you randomly stopped the nomads
    Congratulations you just got scammed by GGS along with many other people!

Click HERE to collect your prize

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) Posts: 852GB1
    These issues with events more commonly with nomads and samurai you should have these tested before you decide to run them on the public servers been bugs that's been here since 2011 why haven't you fixed them not bothering and only caring about exploits that'd damage your income is beyond me if you want the player base to stick around you which is very low compared to a few years you'd actually take in feedback and listen to peoples complaints about these issues I've taught about leaving the game many times but holding back since the group I've met on here same with many other people I expect compensation for the loss of troops I got while sending troops to nomad camps.
    [email protected] - Previously [email protected]
    Leader of Wraith
  • and we havent got our prices either

i was in top 50 + top 100
  • dipster (GB1)dipster (GB1) Posts: 70GB1
    The same thing happened with the token shop during the latest test server run of the event.

I just assumed that the absence of the shop was intentional and didn't report it during the test period.

Reporting bugs on the test server forum is almost impossible - To log into the test forum you either have to be VERY lucky that the forum will let you post anything or you just forget about it.  Forum is also broken

Dips
    dipster @ en 1
  • maverique (GB1)maverique (GB1) Posts: 126GB1

foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooreoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo///////// ////////

I know this isn't your fault gge it is the games mechanics but it is as frustrating as waiting 2nd in line in a whore house for sloppies ....that is a true reflection on how I see it .

I wasted money on a bottle of southern comfort.....electricity on my freezer for theeeeee ice and money on an indian....I ate the food...drank the drink but feel robbed...please make me feel normal again .

On the plus point I am too fooked and hungova to say anything else so have a good day you lovely german gorgeous lumps and ban all the scrounging false tickets you get from the scruffs society.

Half them moaning will be the ones that contribute sweet fookal to your wages as usual....for those who have spent I hope you get a complete refund and an additional prize ...

Just reschedule and give the boosts back and all good...don't start compensating with crap for all ....as I will go off my trolley...give back what was bought and skips only...I want sweet fookal off you lot bar my boost back...sooner work in a sweatshop than take something ...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

maverique @ en 1
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) Posts: 290NL1
    our alliance was on place 1 and I was on place 14.
    we received no rewards.

Support will be very busy. Spilgames support is still working on the tickets from January
    Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
  • rip gge
  • normaly the dont do anything on the weekend, but now.... they can

and .......... the whole game

you can fill in the  ......  youself ;)
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    Don't even play on berimond invasion, the event has bugs too, look on the top 1 alliance prizes. lol
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    Can you stop making new threads about nomad event?
    There are tons of threads already about the problem.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• It's a big disapointment to see Berimond instead of the Nomads.

What about the seasonpoints? With Berimond you wont have a chance to send the trains running towards the camps.

I feel cheated out of my commander now! And as mentioned in a other topic: I'm so glad that i was still waiting for the right bonus and not already bought my rubbies.

• TheBlueIcicle (US1)TheBlueIcicle (US1) Posts: 1,199US1
    edited 10.03.2018
    maverique (GB1) said:
    I know this isn't your fault gge it is the games mechanics but it is as frustrating as waiting 2nd in line in a whore house for sloppies ....that is a true reflection on how I see it 
    It is their fault though; they were the ones who programmed this.
    Post edited by TheBlueIcicle (US1) on
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
  • they just stopped the nomads and after that they just went ofline again...

and than they say, we lissen to our customers :(

• maverique (GB1)maverique (GB1) Posts: 126GB1

Aye fair enough.

I am still in recovery mate and am not at the races yet.

gge sort the fucking shit out and give people who bought money back or the pack back they bought at the convenience they decide....if people didn't buy give them skips,,,,do not fucking give people who spent fuckal the same as me as I work fucking hard and spend hard and expect my spend back in event I bought..if other people who spent fuckal get a free pack I am going to go fucking scatty.

maverique @ en 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,704GB1

The developers could really need to change their methods. Instead of taking down a whole event, they should've just gathered the team and fixed an emergency hotfix, leaving the event to keep on running. If this is not possible, then try to make it possible. Their current methods aren't just hurting their business but it's also hurting the playerbase.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• We need the limited nomad shop in game no troops but some of us were looking to buy horsetails and we have been denied that chance maybe unbelievable to ggs but people plan their events and right now my plan is in ruins little to describe wasting the use of my seasonal boost that i wouldve used on nomads to get into first on ltpe

Fair the event was bugged but stop screwing over players in the process you jump to get into the office quick enough on a weekend when theres a problem that effects your profit but game breaking bugs get left all weekend before fixes the number of times you guys say about not ending events mod progress then totally going back on it when you please is terrible... then you leave with just a minor fix leaving your players in shizz without fixing that for them...

Keep looking after yourself and no one else ggs this is why your losing players and i dont know how many times it needs to be said before you realise...

At least give us limited nomad shop before Foriegn invasion event!
    Odins Fury - The legend lives on

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.
Sign In to comment.