Nomad Weekend 4/10/18 Thread Compilation

Comments

• willr (NL1)willr (NL1) Posts: 17NL1
    i just this morning started the 6 hours and now im loosing valuable  points due to the fact that a i cannot  buy things with my tablets but 2 i loose 4 hours  due to the fact that nomads will stop  nice work  good games i hope you will have a good sullution  because this ccannot stand, the event only last 19 days so we really need the double points
    willr @ nl 1
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) Posts: 290NL1
    I just have read that the Khan event will be ended today.
    What about the players who have bought tablet bonuses. I have still 25,5 hours left. Am I going to lose this bonus and will there be any compensation for those players?
    Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,100INT1
    Wow GGE cant get 5 minutes right , as per mention in we are shutting Nomads down in 5 mins this was at 10.45 now the time is 11.26 so laughable
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    Okay it ended but what about the rewards was in the top 40 , so all the effort for nothing 

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) Posts: 161INT1
    iam  realy tired of this  i come and take  break in works  and want play nomaid i come and see they remove it with beri invaseion  this is bullshit

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,232ASIA1
    Are we getting some kind of compensation? Like I know it was only a day the event was running but missing out on top X rewards is still kinda [enter your bad word of choice] 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • spontaneus1 (GB1)spontaneus1 (GB1) Posts: 172GB1
    edited 10.03.2018
    Okay it ended but what about the rewards was in the top 40 , so all the effort for nothing 

Absolute joke, plenty spent on boosters/tools to get top x places. What will we get for it, nothing no doubt. Just a slap in the face.
    spontaneus1 @ en 1
  • Skjor (GB1)Skjor (GB1) Posts: 7GB1
    I bought the 250% nomad boosters so I could get top 50 in the event and to stack up on certain tools from the nomad shop. Still had my booster running when nomads disappeared and I highly doubt i'm going to get any form of compensation.
    We were on first place with the Kahn, we have not received the alliance rewards or individual rewards.
    Also the nomad/tablet bonus is running. How is GGS going to solve this.
    Will the running bonuses be changed in the berimond bonus?
    Gossie @ spilgames int_1
  • I really want to give GGE a big ol' F you but damn i'd probably get my account banned and lose all 2-3 years of work... But why is the nomad event ending early? And did you consider letting players know in game that you're going to screw them over? Not everyone visits the forums regularly so it would be REALLY nice if you could spare some time to let us know you're going to screw up our most reliable way of getting season points for the set you put in. Not only is the season event shorter than others regularly, it started with Bloodcrow event so most players have a hard time finishing the set unless they keep huge armies. Some consideration in the future would be really nice...
    ImagineDragons @ WWW 1 (RIP in pepe)
    ThreshDyr @ WWW 2
  • Where are my armies gone?
    Over 3k sols lost on the way t o nomads but never arrived because of event stop

Am I going to get them back in the next few minutes?
  • Blimin annoying.
    I am on lvl 16 ivory queen and have to spend 65k tablets. Have waited till now to trigger bonus and the clock is ticking.
    Great stuff gge
  • So WTF is goin on with the Nomad invasion? 

What's the problem and can we expect more of this in the future and with other events?

I would be a more kindly way of sevice to your costummers when GGE would send  a message to their costummers instead to be surprised in a unpleasend way. Not everybody is every minute looking and reading in this English only forum...
  • i want a refund of my booster
    http://prntscr. com/ip9lrv

you randomly stopped the nomads
  • I think that there in your main castle?

My soldiers instantly where over there?

• Im feeling lucky that i didn't buy one for this saturday already! 
    I bought it yesterday and have 25,5 hours left
    Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    mine are also in the maincastle
    Gossie @ spilgames int_1
  • celle (NL1)celle (NL1) Posts: 120NL1
    Waar zijn de nomaden naartoe??? om 12u30 verdwenen de nomaden van het scherm!!!
     Spelers hebben hun booster 18u net aan en dan dit gezeur! en gaan we onze punten behouden?

The nomads disappeared of the screen at 12.30h. We had waited woth the 18y booster especialy to play and being used during the nomads.
    The more have i all all building materials to the labs send. Also in vieuw of the nomads recruted extra soldiars in high speed. next wil result in desertion, loss of arme, loss of money, loss loss loss. And Again GGE is not even worrying. The just acts as they want and change the game. That hte shop had gone, is nog un unovercomming problem, all those tablets could have been exchanged next time round , withis most likely winthin 14days.

Really getting so fedup! Send an other inquery, and make sure, one can not really say what one wants.

celle @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.