We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Most popular server?

2»

Comments

• edited 09.07.2015
    USA1 is so active because we have the computers and staff in real life. So sins there is Asia1, They probably will add Europe1, South America1, North America1 and Africa1

I don't think game got many players in africa or am I wrong?
    soldiersanttu @ skn 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) Posts: 1,116
    edited 10.07.2015
    Brazil1

203000 players

http://prntscr.com/7qv0r4

UK1

69000 players

http://prntscr.com/7qv1ke
    Lord Roj @ en 1
  • usa 1 has the most active and strongest players .....i bet its really difficult to come in top rank in events

War Lords @ usa 1
  • usa 1 has the most active and strongest players .....i bet its really difficult to come in top rank in events

No, Germany does...

It's mostly pretty hard unless you're okay with spending money.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,193ASIA1
    usa 1 has the most active and strongest players .....i bet its really difficult to come in top rank in events

No, Germany does...

It's mostly pretty hard unless you're okay with spending money.
    Germany is so big they had to expand the top 100 reward to 250 :/ (I'm 80% sure on that statement)
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 607US1
    That or GGS decided to make sure the German server had the most of the good stuff to help them always be on top.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,193ASIA1
    That or GGS decided to make sure the German server had the most of the good stuff to help them always be on top.
    Look at their player count. They have an alliance with 1mil might players only they're that big...
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 607US1
    I'm sure they do, but if GGS jiggers the numbers to make it easier for the German server then not all might numbers are equal. That's all I'm saying
  • clearly gb1 just look at the war forum
    King The Torrent The Furious, 348k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
  • I'm sure they do, but if GGS jiggers the numbers to make it easier for the German server then not all might numbers are equal. That's all I'm saying
    No.

De1 is by far the largest server, because its where GGE started. Goodgame Studios is a German company and the game was first released in Germany, which is part of why Germany has the largest server.
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 765US1
    some top tier necromancy--why do people do this?
    as an aside I'm quite sure it's germany, but like,,whatever?? I mean, does it matter? not really.
    but who am I to criticize other people's questions? I myself am asking them too, but different ones.
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • USA1 isnt, it has a LOT of inactives i think it might be germany or russia... 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,806AU1
    USA1 isnt, it has a LOT of inactives i think it might be germany or russia... 
    it is germany by more than a landslide

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • I heard it's Asia1.

yes it is because of our top 1 player
    You think one player makes a difference?

Ha.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    You think one player makes a difference?

Ha.

Why Are These Kind Of Things Written Like This? It's Extremely Annoying To Read Something This Way.

Besides, Germany Is The Largest Server, Period.
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) Posts: 260INT1
    Germany 1 or International 1?

:D
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,806AU1
    Germany 1 or International 1?

germany1 by more than a bit.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
Sign In to comment.