Home English (UK) News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New Alliance Tournament First iteration

ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
Dear Community, 

We want to announce the date for our new alliance tournament to you: 

The alliance tournament will start on the 16th- and end on the 19th of March!
If you want to check the information regarding our new adjustments for the alliance tournament again, then you can find it HERE. 

Have a lot of fun and even more rewards!

Cheers,

Your Empire Team :D
Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    My worry is this is still going to be easily boost-able. Literally just do the exact same as last time but with smaller amounts of troops? 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    My worry is this is still going to be easily boost-able. Literally just do the exact same as last time but with smaller amounts of troops? 
    @Dark Venom (ASIA1)

What do you mean? 

This new design literally removes all PvP from the event... (to the dismay of about 40% of the people playing the event) It's based on Season points now, so events.. the same points earned in the Ice Championship or the current 'Emerald Trial'

Cheers,

Angus
    Oh my bad, I thought that was an example and that it meant you earn X points for reaching certain glory amounts like in FC and BC. That makes a lot of sense thank you for the correction.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) INT3 Posts: 180
    the Pvp used to be fun
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
  • I feel you @JYT (US1)

I was really looking forward to the PvP. Also all the drama the ensured afterwards :wink:

Really sad it's now based around season points instead of glory, It's a war game after all, so there should be more PvP based events. Shady Lady isn't enough.

Chad :neutral:
    ChadFighter
    of
    Asylum
    ;)

• this is worth everything thats coming to me

FUCK YOU GGS YOU FUCKED UP THE BEST EVENT ITS LIKE YOU FUCKING WANT EVERYONE TO FUCKING QUIT

What exactly is it that is coming to you ;)
    ChadFighter
    of
    Asylum
    ;)

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Don't even bother with this event, guys.
    For sure, from the first day after launch, they will close the event due to a bug.
    There will be a bug with prizes or how alliance points will work

See the shapeshifter event, they had to change it 2/3 times and still have bugs . Last time with the tools, soldiers, hol and so on.
    So don't bother to wait for this event so much.

Even an easy event, like ltpe, had bugs with cast gems. lol
    It's hard to play your own game dev's.
    Truly hard.
    And they also have a test server where only samurai and nomads run for 7 days
    Where players TEST the nomads and samurai events, OR capture capitals and  metro's all day and night. That's the test server made for.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
     I am really not sure why you need an alliance tournament to hit people I do at least 20 PVP attacks a week without any tourney.
    ken.n @ usa 1
  •  I am really not sure why you need an alliance tournament to hit people I do at least 20 PVP attacks a week without any tourney.
    Some people just don't PvP without AT, this would've been an incentive to start attacking more.
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
Sign In to comment.