We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

About me

2»

Comments

• BM QueenB said:

8-X
    What does that mean? Is that a robot or something in Star Wars? I knew it.
    I have no loyalty.

• ang is fine
  • HIVE

• BM QueenBBM QueenB Posts: 202Moderator
    BM QueenB said:

8-X
    What does that mean? Is that a robot or something in Star Wars? I knew it.
    Dear @Plumpy21 (US1) 
    That is very old Yahoo emoji, 
    8-X is Pirates sign 

• She was the queen( Leader) of Pirates Titan ( Long time ago )  B) 
    One of the top alliance's queen :wink:
    Now she's and Deputy (Princess ) hehe

Hells Bells

https://prnt.sc/h3difk

Level 70 Legendary level 21 But Look at the picture :)
  • Congrats Queen B , this will be a hard Job for you many trolls . also players to discredit you , but this is only a game and if players get all upset about you , thats on them .i really think that CM ,BM need a meadal for putting up with us LOL 

Tony
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) Posts: 161INT1
    QueenB  a proud person who anser almost no one about any thing  :D  well i gess thats why she  got the job  im thinking with even a spy they didnt beat titans now BM who im sure will try do things that are not alowed in game rule will happen iam wondring  how they will do agenst titans now :D 

QueenB  a proud person who anser almost no one about any thing  :D  well i gess thats why she  got the job  im thinking with even a spy they didnt beat titans now BM who im sure will try do things that are not alowed in game rule will happen iam wondring  how they will do agenst titans now :D 

Dear @Madara. (INT1)

Thank you for your concern , I hope you do have some evidence to backup your story , and if you do , GGS Support will be happy to act on this type of behavior.  this is the link that you can send your report Support
    Please note that INT1 is one of English server of GGS, and my job is nothing to do with Game itself , I am serving in English forums , they are 2 different departments . I hope you understand this. but as I say before to others that have the same concern  , if you are not happy to ask your question or share your problem with  me as BM, you are free to contact other CM or BM. 
    Wish you lots of fun,

• Congratulations QB
    This is great news i hope you will do great work.
    She is one of best players in INT1, and her work here doesnt have nothing whit things are heppening in game.
    QB is fair and honorable player.
    Good luck with a new job
    veljko1979 @ de 1
    Congratulations QB
    She is one of best players in INT1, and her work here doesnt have nothing whit things are heppening in game.
    Good luck with a new job
    Thank you 
  • BM QueenB said:

Dear @Madara. (INT1)

Thank you for your concern , I hope you do have some evidence to backup your story , and if you do , GGS Support will be happy to act on this type of behavior.  this is the link that you can send your report Support
    Please note that INT1 is one of English server of GGS, and my job is nothing to do with Game itself , I am serving in English forums , they are 2 different departments . I hope you understand this. but as I say before to others that have the same concern  , if you are not happy to ask your question or share your problem with  me as BM, you are free to contact other CM or BM. 
    Wish you lots of fun,

*applause*
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Old forum troll checking in :) You're lucky you wont see me around. I add more sh** to the sh**hole the forums is now :)
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) Posts: 161INT1
    edited 14.10.2017
    BM QueenB said:

Dear @Madara. (INT1)

Wish you lots of fun,

i hope so too and  i have no time to colect proff thats boring so :-)  hope as veljko say u are faire and be help full  regards and congrats heheheh u can say i hate that cuse i didnt got the job :D but seems u were beter for job ;-)

• roda mala (INT1)roda mala (INT1) Posts: 13
    edited 17.10.2017
    Congratulations QB
    Good luck with a new job
    ?????
    Post edited by roda mala (INT1) on
    edited 19.10.2017
    Congratulations QB
    Good luck with a new job
    It will be amazing thing that Veljko wrote this message bc his english is on basic level....:D , so think about it ,,moderators,, 

Dear @roda mala (INT1) ,
    I  don't take anything personal , this is against the morale code of CM, 
    The important part of that message is that even one of my game enemy has respect for me , cos after all this is a game , and we doing it to have fun , so I thank @veljko1979 (INT1) for been honest about me .

Post edited by BM QueenB on
  • BM QueenB said:
    Congratulations QB
    Good luck with a new job
    It will be amazing thing that Veljko wrote this message bc his english is on basic level....:D , so think about it ,,moderators,, 

Dear @roda mala (INT1) ,
    The important part of that massage is that even one of my game enemy has respect for me , cos after all this is a game , and we doing it to have fun , so I thank @veljko1979 (INT1) for been honest about me .

https://prnt.sc/gz0lpn
    Massage ?
    hehe but Humans are made for mistake 
    :smiley:
    Hells Bells

https://prnt.sc/h3difk

Level 70 Legendary level 21 But Look at the picture :)
    BM QueenB said:
    Congratulations QB
    Good luck with a new job

Dear @roda mala (INT1) ,
    The important part of that massage is that even one of my game enemy has respect for me , cos after all this is a game , and we doing it to have fun , so I thank @veljko1979 (INT1) for been honest about me .

https://prnt.sc/gz0lpn
    Massage ?
    hehe but Humans are made for mistake 
    :smiley:

@Tanzim1 (INT1)  thank you for correction
  • hi all 
    as a leader one of the strongest alliance on INT1 and enemy of QueenB alliance , i demand that she be excluded from being a BM.  we are in war almost always so this thing is not normal. 

thanks 
    Dov
    WHY?
  • ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) Posts: 239INT1
    hi all 
    as a leader one of the strongest alliance on INT1 and enemy of QueenB alliance , i demand that she be excluded from being a BM.  we are in war almost always so this thing is not normal. 

thanks 
    Dov
    ????

That's called sergeant not leader.

And your alliance supports QueenB's ally. :)

:D
Sign In to comment.