We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Drunken Fist

Comments

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1

Message me personally on forum / or game.

@Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)
    https://prnt.sc/imm048  before few months you were a true member of DF :D
    And now changed the alliance and you are the strongest in "lord winchester" but gabry1961 knows your loyalty that's why he treated you accordingly :D....sergeant :p
     https://prnt.sc/imm08h  
    your performance in latest war between df and pycb :)
    and you were crushed like an ant in that war and you thought if that situation continued you will go in ruins that's why you put a bird for two months...(symbol of cowardice)
    And your point of hate is ?
    I don't need a rank to be good in this alliance, we don't need ranks to be good or to show respect to the leader.
    And don't talk about me and df, you know 0, shit.
    My account was blocked for 6 hours by sistem when the war was on.
    Pycb burned me all locations and killed all my troops (30k horrors) etc.
    There was no point for me to join the war since i lost more than 200k rubyes and much more.
    In the end someone called me a spy of pycb and i got kicked from df "not left"

And in the end, you left pycb too and started a new alliance, you were praying to df to let you alone while you had a bird to send all troops and so on. And I can do just as you do right here. We are not the same.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,232ASIA1
    @Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)
    And now changed the alliance and you are the strongest in "lord winchester" but gabry1961 knows your loyalty that's why he treated you accordingly :D....sergeant :p

Kinda funny seeing your alliance has so little high ranking players... It's like you don't even trust your own alliance.

You also mention him being a coward, your alliance description says, "event alliance" hypocrite. I know you use multi's to glory boost, I seen you get 1.5mil glory in nobility while having not even half of that in FC, 2 weeks back, gonna deny that claim?
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• KingChampion (ASIA1)KingChampion (ASIA1) Posts: 2,107ASIA1

And your point of hate is ?
    I don't need a rank to be good in this alliance, we don't need ranks to be good or to show respect to the leader.
    And don't talk about me and df, you know 0, shit.
    My account was blocked for 6 hours by sistem when the war was on.
    Pycb burned me all locations and killed all my troops (30k horrors) etc.
    There was no point for me to join the war since i lost more than 200k rubyes and much more.
    In the end someone called me a spy of pycb and i got kicked from df "not left"

And in the end, you left pycb too and started a new alliance, you were praying to df to let you alone while you had a bird to send all troops and so on. And I can do just as you do right here. We are not the same.
    It's Always funny to see people who did nothing, talking about a big war.... 

The main characters of that war, were Others.... not you @Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) , or you @Umar Saad NK (ASIA1) , and neither me!!!
    They should be the only ones who could talk about how they feel in that long period.... and not only few days, but almost 3 months....
    However it's everything over, so it's useless to keep talking about... 

And i Agree with @Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)  about ranks in the alliance.... everyone could be a leader if he wants, he has just to create an alliance LOL
    @Umar Saad NK (ASIA1)  i think you were a bit lucky with your alliance because you created it in a period in which there were lots of player escaping from the war.... but this not means you are a bad leader(you did your best creating "united forces" alliance), you were just a bit helped by the situation
    Ranks in alliance are nothing, the important thing is how other people see you, what they think about you and if they trust you... 
    Think about one thing: in your alliance, you keep attacking and making points in events and so on, just because you want an higher rank or because you want the good for your alliance?

I'm nobody to say such things, but maybe after long period of "meditation" and looking Beyond the game, I understood how different human beings act in this empire...
    Don't think only about the game dimension; we're all different and everyone makes his own choiches

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    really muffins we are not same...you spend million rubies and i 0 but i am better than u :D
    and u dont know why :p
    and u called me "sh*t" which is a sign of being jealous  :D
    if i bought rubies like u then i can mess with all df alone !
    because i have a sense to play the game :D and you re the sh*t who dont know how to become strong with rubies lol
    Yo bud, you understood me wrong, i did not call you shit first.
    "And don't talk about me and df, you know shit/0" I didn't mean to say you're shit, i said you don't know what happent with me and df.

And what i spend in game is not your problem, for me the game is a tool to chill, play with friends and spend "money" when i see is worth.
    I don't spend millions bruh, just so you know @Umar Saad NK (ASIA1)

It's Always funny to see people who did nothing, talking about a big war.... 

The main characters of that war, were Others.... not you @Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) , or you @Umar Saad NK (ASIA1) , and neither me!!!
    They should be the only ones who could talk about how they feel in that long period.... and not only few days, but almost 3 months....
    However it's everything over, so it's useless to keep talking about... 

And i Agree with @Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)  about ranks in the alliance.... everyone could be a leader if he wants, he has just to create an alliance LOL
    @Umar Saad NK (ASIA1)  i think you were a bit lucky with your alliance because you created it in a period in which there were lots of player escaping from the war.... but this not means you are a bad leader(you did your best creating "united forces" alliance), you were just a bit helped by the situation
    Ranks in alliance are nothing, the important thing is how other people see you, what they think about you and if they trust you... 
    Think about one thing: in your alliance, you keep attacking and making points in events and so on, just because you want an higher rank or because you want the good for your alliance?

I'm nobody to say such things, but maybe after long period of "meditation" and looking Beyond the game, I understood how different human beings act in this empire...
    Don't think only about the game dimension; we're all different and everyone makes his own choiches

The main characters of that war, were the ones that bought rubyes, troops and spend money in war. I didn't play that much in war, to say that i changed something between pycb/df.
    Anyway war is over, like you say.

And ye, i'm not playing in lord for ranks, i like the players here and really like the alliance. :)

To be continued....

• If I were to start an account on ASIA1, could i join?

Bit of a resume (all on AUS1):

started in 2014 but kinda quit, came back a few years later
    got to "the Great" at lvl 30-39, and won back-to-back fl at lvl 40-49

Yours wanting to join,

Pinewood
    If I were to start an account on ASIA1, could i join?

Bit of a resume (all on AUS1):

started in 2014 but kinda quit, came back a few years later
    got to "the Great" at lvl 30-39, and won back-to-back fl at lvl 40-49

Yours wanting to join,

Pinewood
    My alliance is italian only, so if you want to join speak with the leader.

To be continued....

• A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) Posts: 180INT3
    Muffins is out of df
    and personally(i said PERSONALLY DONT GO NAGGING ME LATER- LOOKING AT YOU ALL YA DF CREEPS)
    df is now a strong ally but certainly annoying they hold grudges and also are very cunning 
    currently lord of asia is trying to come up
    df is strong in events but many of its great players went inactive 
    sorry but if you come to asia i donot recommend df
    you will probably get booted and burnt if you want to leave as on joining they give you ops and rvs and bind you to them if you take it they consider you their property!!!
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
    Also our no.1 example of df stupidity is booting their own deputy muffins out lol :D
    edited 05.03.2018
    @Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)

Kinda funny seeing your alliance has so little high ranking players... It's like you don't even trust your own alliance.

You also mention him being a coward, your alliance description says, "event alliance" hypocrite. I know you use multi's to glory boost, I seen you get 1.5mil glory in nobility while having not even half of that in FC, 2 weeks back, gonna deny that claim?
    ah venom dirty shit...
    who care about u :P
    u are hell who can just talk n talk huh
    u either dont know what is alliance description lol
    and also about hits yesh i do :) and i can say about ur words that "None of your business"
    we all know how you build UF lol
    when you guys ran from war you have no freaking right to blame others!!!
    They won't even let me go back and I was one of their high ranking players lol.

To be fair I did call them multi's after I left. Which is still true but they're getting much better on it. 

But I personal recommend Pegasus for non biased reasons like me being in it.

To be fair I did call them multi's after I left. Which is still true but they're getting much better on it. 

pegasus is the last alliance you outta resort to

We're doing some development. We had 11 players with no loot last week so we are going to reduce our player count but our averages will go way up so we will have more reliable players and then we can start recruiting some better players/new comers, then hopefully we can get some ties with other alliances and grow from there. 

We're doing some development. We had 11 players with no loot last week so we are going to reduce our player count but our averages will go way up so we will have more reliable players and then we can start recruiting some better players/new comers, then hopefully we can get some ties with other alliances and grow from there. 
    i was in there b4 i hate that place as much as df(well maybe 20% less then df)
    no offence but before peg was kopassus and they were quite strong but due to ego you all fell from top 5 alliances in the server to top 20
    I wasn't in there myself, I'm on here because of G Prince. Plus they let me stay here while I was having some real life issues so I kinda owe it to them. So I plan to try and make this place a much better alliance and get them to at least top 5 before I ever leave (if I do leave), or at least stay there until they are fully dead.

This discussion has been closed.