Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GB1 Server War

Comments

• That a bit rude lol
    might not be the best now but there is a lot more ahead of me
    i bet I'm better than you were at level so don't try to show off that much ok? Nick002
    Which alliances are still at war?
  • That a bit rude lol
    might not be the best now but there is a lot more ahead of me
    i bet I'm better than you were at level so don't try to show off that much ok? Nick002
    Which alliances are still at war?
    1 v 1 me?

Still Aliveeeeeeee ;);)

thaw00

• jonesydeath (GB1)jonesydeath (GB1) GB1 Posts: 215

Thanks Millwall, you make a really great argument when you not only condone but join in with such activities...

P.S. didnt even break a sweat while hitting sams lol...
    Reaping what you guys sow, don't expect me to just let it go and not send twice as many back at you loool

another fresh one

on fire castes lol... i need to attach an electrical buzzer to galli for when he nods off...
    Odins Fury - The legend lives on

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.

• Thanks Millwall, you make a really great argument when you not only condone but join in with such activities...

Reaping what you guys sow, don't expect me to just let it go and not send twice as many back at you loool

another fresh one

Wow you killed a few thousand defenders amongst millions, congrats. I’m really shaking in my boots 
    WAR PLAYER
  • samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 160

And TRT attempts...

Thanks Millwall, you make a really great argument when you not only condone but join in with such activities...

Lightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshot
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
  • Wow you killed a few thousand defenders amongst millions, congrats. I’m really shaking in my boots 
    Related image

Prolly killed more in a couple nights than the likes of you have this entire war which isn't even bigging myself up, it's just that you are useless, U madddddd
    Not really
    WAR PLAYER
  • Why does @gallimimus (GB1) still have veteran crossbowmen...???

They are... very old at this point.

Not only are there vet heavy crossbows, there are KG's, Imperials, better Imperials, Elite Guard... etc.

• Why does @gallimimus (GB1) still have veteran crossbowmen...???

They are... very old at this point.

Not only are there vet heavy crossbows, there are KG's, Imperials, better Imperials, Elite Guard... etc.

For events they are the most effecient unit aside from veteran heavy crossbows 
    WAR PLAYER

• Erm....nice recycled reports. Franfighter has been in ruins for over 2 weeks. Maverique has been in a neutral alliance for over 48hrs. NewTown has been in pro mode for at least 5.5 days.
    How old are these reports again? pmsl
    there old reps that no one wants to see pmsl
This discussion has been closed.