We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: March Update

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,806AU1

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • bad cormanders ?

bad cormanders ?
    the next monthly commaner

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • This game is becoming boring. What's the point of the legendary levels if you are taking the away the PVP aspect of the game. There is no point in leveling up because all you want us to do is attack the same crap events.  I can be a level 30 and attack the crap events all day. All you want us to do is collect seasonal points to gain equipment to attack the same crap events over and over again. You are draining the game of its fun.  The whole point of gaining equipment before was to become stronger than you opponent.  Now there is no reason to become stronger than you opponent because they are all attacking the crap events. So this is not a war game anymore.. If I wanted to play Big Farm that's what I would be playing...BORING!!
    Oh, you have NO IDEA what you just said there. BigFarm is what this game USED to be, nothing but constant PvP, and this game is fast becoming what that used to be, nothing but farming and repeated and calm events. And the real irony of this? Bigfarm's dev team is adding event after event after event after event. And they're mostly original (I said MOSTLY). But here, all they're doing is taking stuff away, and ruining things before they give them back. Maybe if they ACTUALLY CRACKED DOWN ON MULTIS, this wouldn't be a problem! But nope, tourny ruined, and expect the individual one to suffer the same fate.

Always ready to fight for my friends.

Picture provided by farmerjohn 22 @USA 1 in GoodGame Bigfarm
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    @Bear Grills (US1) and everyone else who was concerned -

You can't have a series of 10 shapeshifters is my understanding - it is still 5 hits in a row build a series, and your best series is the one applied to the Insignia rankings.

I still don't think this is making it unfair in favour of Ruby players in the competition part - they'll be able to get Charm items more quickly, and get a slight advantage from being able to cherry pick the best castles to hit for insignia rankings - but still not a massive bonus if any.

Cheers,

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) Posts: 106INT2
    you guys whie too mcuh about pvp or pve comms but forget the pvp comms you can get atm. Foreign bloodcrow berimond samurai (2x) nomades and shapeshifters (2x). while you can only get 1 pve commander in normal events. Mixing can give you the opportunitie to make from a pve comm a great pvp comm as well. So i dont think there are too much pve comms given out atm. 

It is just that this comm is not the best pve comm around. speed and cy are quite low compared to other pve comms.
    sarah1 @ 7
    you guys whie too mcuh about pvp or pve comms but forget the pvp comms you can get atm. Foreign bloodcrow berimond samurai (2x) nomades and shapeshifters (2x). while you can only get 1 pve commander in normal events. Mixing can give you the opportunitie to make from a pve comm a great pvp comm as well. So i dont think there are too much pve comms given out atm. 

It is just that this comm is not the best pve comm around. speed and cy are quite low compared to other pve comms.
    I got more than 21 pve comms no need for more
    I have pvp comms but not as many and I am getting all the bc&fl comms I can but still would prefer a pvp comm over a pve comm.

• or to increase commanders +3 or even more +12 will be idea other way need to sell . why need to sell max lvl set? anyway
  • @Bear Grills (US1) and everyone else who was concerned -

You can't have a series of 10 shapeshifters is my understanding - it is still 5 hits in a row build a series, and your best series is the one applied to the Insignia rankings.

I still don't think this is making it unfair in favour of Ruby players in the competition part - they'll be able to get Charm items more quickly, and get a slight advantage from being able to cherry pick the best castles to hit for insignia rankings - but still not a massive bonus if any.

Cheers,

Angus
    So no feeedback as to why the PvP AT was completely switched to a Event AT? lol

That's still my big concern from this update.
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter

Cheers,

Angus
    They get top 10 every iteration of the event. I usually got 600th range giving me a solid 340 or 315 points every time. And now you are saying that you are gonna up the boost between Number 1 and Number 100, that's insane to me. If I get 600 again in this next iteration 1st place gets 1000 I get I think it was 200. That disparity level I think is insane, you just moved top 1% of players to get the comm 5 times faster than everyone else. Instead of 4.5 times faster. You aren't making the game more fair. Because pretty much everyone who wasn't a top 1% competitor got 340 insignia's and that's if they sent 32 troops for all 5 attacks. 

Just me talking here, Queen Quest is fun, do you wanna know why it is fun? Because I can see my progression, I can compare with other players, this progression will get me to a better PVP comm so I can fight the 1% of top alliances (retals only xD). Also, Queen Quest is a comm that given through hard work not, the luck of the draw of your entire server and can't be bought for rubies (for a reasonable price). The shapeshifter commander is better than the Queen Quest commander by sheer power but through hard work it shouldn't be impossible to obtain.
    I have no loyalty.

• K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) Posts: 560US1

Cheers,

Angus
    They get top 10 every iteration of the event. I usually got 600th range giving me a solid 340 or 315 points every time. And now you are saying that you are gonna up the boost between Number 1 and Number 100, that's insane to me. If I get 600 again in this next iteration 1st place gets 1000 I get I think it was 200. That disparity level I think is insane, you just moved top 1% of players to get the comm 5 times faster than everyone else. Instead of 4.5 times faster. You aren't making the game more fair. Because pretty much everyone who wasn't a top 1% competitor got 340 insignia's and that's if they sent 32 troops for all 5 attacks. 

Just me talking here, Queen Quest is fun, do you wanna know why it is fun? Because I can see my progression, I can compare with other players, this progression will get me to a better PVP comm so I can fight the 1% of top alliances (retals only xD). Also, Queen Quest is a comm that given through hard work not, the luck of the draw of your entire server and can't be bought for rubies (for a reasonable price). The shapeshifter commander is better than the Queen Quest commander by sheer power but through hard work it shouldn't be impossible to obtain.
    They reduced the price of the Master Summoner Com significantly
    I could buy 1 piece before with what I saved up, now I think I can get 3... 

Cheers,

Angus

Wait wut?
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter

Cheers,

Angus

Wait wut?
    On test server all the gems were down to 2k each I believe, forgot the rest 

Cheers,

Angus

Wait wut?
    On test server all the gems were down to 2k each I believe, forgot the rest 

You are right, I just looked at the update list again. They mentioned reducing the costs.
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • If they've reduced prices then I expect a full refund of the 6000+ insignias I used last event.
    If they've reduced prices then I expect a full refund of the 6000+ insignias I used last event.
    I mean, you generally should wait to go on a spending spree with event points in case they adjust.

• I haven't bought any pieces yet because you need space in storage and enough of them to get the ranged / melee bonus's - otherwise they are just taking up space in the inventory

i will do what i did with the last shapeshifters - minimal attacks to earn basic points - i can't afford to waste money on tools for them !

Berimond invasion was a refreshing change but realised by day 2 that i wouldn't complete it as rewards were logarythmic again (excuse spelling) and the change in scheduling totally stalled my Queens defence progress - oh well only another week until nomads again (unless changed) :smiley:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
Sign In to comment.