Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Option to demolish Hall of Legends

Comments

• Peter John (US1)Peter John (US1) US1 Posts: 837
    Exactly how much PO you think you can get? Assuming you can get the highest deco in the game (320), you only get extra 100 PO. And if you already have 6k+ PO, that equivalent with say ~30 more food (the higher your cummulative PO the less 100 PO extra actually contribute). So you can hold 4-5 more attackers or around 6 more def.

And you are losing defense bonus (especially extra troops on the wall) and/or attack bonus form the hall of legends.

I can understand you don't care about 6 waves, because unless you are hitting 5k+ castle, you actually can do it with only 4 waves. But surely you lose potential defense bonus from hall over a mere extra 5 troops or so.

But, well.... you have your own opinion.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    OxO (AU1) said:
    but if it's a full actually decent 6 wave hit, with a crow comm and horrors/spearwomen and berserkers, you're going to get shat on if you lose the wall, then further shat on if you dont have more than 6k in the cy
    Don't see how HOL would help with that, as most people set it on offense anyways.
    OxO (AU1) said:
    you're the one arguing that 9 more food prod is better than having the ability to send 3k troops in one hit
    More troops in the cy while defending = less losses.
    41 PO gives upto 30 more food production (7 for me but I don't upgrade food buildings in main because of the HoL's), that's 14 defense troops... Literally just upgrade your HoL's to 120 and set it to defense if you don't want it for attacking and you'll lose way less. 
    Yeah but what am I going to when I want to attack NPCs? Need the PO to feed more attackers.
    12.5 more attackers.... 12.5, that's with max granaries and heaps of base food items. You literally were at war with KoN for ages (not sure if you were) but your alliance gets a lot of PvP thrown at it. The least you can do is have is your HoL's on defense... 

Also no one supports you, they are mocking you dude... That's why we have so many people suggesting stupid things, like demolishing the keep, barracks etc.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Exactly how much PO you think you can get? Assuming you can get the highest deco in the game (320), you only get extra 100 PO. And if you already have 6k+ PO, that equivalent with say ~30 more food (the higher your cummulative PO the less 100 PO extra actually contribute). So you can hold 4-5 more attackers or around 6 more def.

And you are losing defense bonus (especially extra troops on the wall) and/or attack bonus form the hall of legends.

I can understand you don't care about 6 waves, because unless you are hitting 5k+ castle, you actually can do it with only 4 waves. But surely you lose potential defense bonus from hall over a mere extra 5 troops or so.

But, well.... you have your own opinion.
    HOL doesn't apply to NPCs, while more troops help you hit NPCs more.

More hits = More rewards = Better at everything
  • Revolc (US1)Revolc (US1) Posts: 79
    edited 03.03.2018
    12.5 more attackers.... 12.5, that's with max granaries and heaps of base food items. You literally were at war with KoN for ages (not sure if you were) but your alliance gets a lot of PvP thrown at it. The least you can do is have is your HoL's on defense... 

Also no one supports you, they are mocking you dude... That's why we have so many people suggesting stupid things, like demolishing the keep, barracks etc.
    Finally, a good suggestion.
    See, someone agrees it's a good suggestion.

Finally, a good suggestion.
    See, someone agrees it's a good suggestion.
    MOCKING. 

• Hahaha rekt.
  • js7891 (US1)js7891 (US1) US1 Posts: 37
    I do think this is a great suggestion as well.
  • This is the best suggestion since sliced bread.

Lord septimus @us1
  • beekay37 (US1)beekay37 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    some people don't like attacking others, i believe they should add a demolish option for the HOL because if people don't want to attack they can get attacked, if they can hold the CY with more troops, it would be beneficial for them, in other words, people can have the option to demolish HOL if they feel like it.
  • Where are you now @Dark Venom (ASIA1)?
  • I play 18h a day I can be on -10k and my troops would be alive the next day if I'm on -10k an extra 30 Po would put me at -9990 HUGE DIFFERENCE KIDS
    Spirit Bear @ AU1 lvl 31 94k might 0 ops
    Da Ron @ UK1 lvl 70 LL12 336k might
    http://prntscr.com/iz0gvs
    sniping is fun ;)
  • I play 18h a day I can be on -10k and my troops would be alive the next day if I'm on -10k an extra 30 Po would put me at -9990 HUGE DIFFERENCE KIDS
    Yeah but then you can keep more troops overnight, which is the entire point of food production. Anyone can loot when online, but you need production to keep troops alive while you're sleeping.
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 03.03.2018
    Where are you now @Dark Venom (ASIA1)?
    If this were an event game and it being a war game is dead then yes. I could see Goodgame Studios going along with this about an option to remove the HOL possibly. Just take a look about the Alliance Tournament coming out. It is not going to be about pvp anymore (if you had looked at the most recent updates), but just another event. Is this an event game now or still a war game? If it were still a war game it would still be a way of showing your display of strength in making attacks with six waves in pvp combined with a strong commander with a decent tool setup as opposed to focusing more on defense which you could just as easily get with enough support from a fair attack that is going to be a castle attack from far away instead of it being an outpost or neighborly attack. If it were an event then I suppose their is no point to the HOL anymore if you did not want to keep it.

Apparently GGS gets more money from events than wars and if that were true it would be for that reason then I think that maybe Goodgame Studios would agree with you. Before anyone flagging me for spam again it is important to consider. Do you enjoy it being more of an event game or do you enjoy it being more of a war game? And would Goodgame Studios also agree? What benefit is there when being at war where you can not use the HOL for both offense or even defense without the HOL if you demolish it and you get hit by a player who uses six waves on you but you can not use six waves back in retaliation without the HOL? I know that some alliances are peaceful, but sometimes war can also be inevitable even if it were to last for only a short period of time instead of years. Like somebody else suggested on this thread maybe their could be a build item to permanently increase the HOL by 250 which is something I could actually agree with, but that would be with fingers crossed of course knowing Goodgame Studios. Meaning that it could happen, but with no guarantee.
    David Noble @ usa 1
    If this were an event game and it being a war game is dead then yes. I could see Goodgame Studios going along with this about an option to remove the HOL possibly. Just take a look about the Alliance Tournament coming out. It is not going to be about pvp anymore (if you had looked at the most recent updates), but just another event. Is this an event game now or still a war game? If it were still a war game it would still be a way of showing your display of strength in making attacks with six waves in pvp combined with a strong commander with a decent tool setup as opposed to focusing more on defense which you could just as easily get with enough support from a fair attack that is going to be a castle attack from far away instead of it being an outpost or neighborly attack.

Apparently GGS gets more money from events than wars and if that were true it would be for that reason then I think that maybe Goodgame Studios would agree with you. Before anyone flagging me for spam again it is important to consider. Do you enjoy it being more of an event game or do you enjoy it being more of a war game? And would Goodgame Studios also agree? What benefit is there when being at war where you can not use the HOL for both offense or even defense without the HOL and you get hit by a player who uses six waves on you but you can not use six waves back in retaliation without the HOL? I know that some alliances are peaceful, but sometimes war can also be inevitable even if it were to last for only a short period of time instead of years. Like somebody else suggested on this thread maybe their could be a build item to permanently increase the HOL by 250 which is something I could actually agree with, but that would be with fingers crossed of course knowing Goodgame Studios. Meaning that it could happen, but with no guarantee.
    Well, they're not removing HOL completely, just give us the option of demolishing it so anyone who built it accidentally can demolish it.
  • js7891 (US1)js7891 (US1) US1 Posts: 37
    Mebe if you spent as much time ingame as you do on the forums writing essays you'd have somewhat of a decent account by now.
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 03.03.2018
    If this were an event game and it being a war game is dead then yes. I could see Goodgame Studios going along with this about an option to remove the HOL possibly. Just take a look about the Alliance Tournament coming out. It is not going to be about pvp anymore (if you had looked at the most recent updates), but just another event. Is this an event game now or still a war game? If it were still a war game it would still be a way of showing your display of strength in making attacks with six waves in pvp combined with a strong commander with a decent tool setup as opposed to focusing more on defense which you could just as easily get with enough support from a fair attack that is going to be a castle attack from far away instead of it being an outpost or neighborly attack.

Apparently GGS gets more money from events than wars and if that were true it would be for that reason then I think that maybe Goodgame Studios would agree with you. Before anyone flagging me for spam again it is important to consider. Do you enjoy it being more of an event game or do you enjoy it being more of a war game? And would Goodgame Studios also agree? What benefit is there when being at war where you can not use the HOL for both offense or even defense without the HOL and you get hit by a player who uses six waves on you but you can not use six waves back in retaliation without the HOL? I know that some alliances are peaceful, but sometimes war can also be inevitable even if it were to last for only a short period of time instead of years. Like somebody else suggested on this thread maybe their could be a build item to permanently increase the HOL by 250 which is something I could actually agree with, but that would be with fingers crossed of course knowing Goodgame Studios. Meaning that it could happen, but with no guarantee.
    Well, they're not removing HOL completely, just give us the option of demolishing it so anyone who built it accidentally can demolish it.
    Of course not in removing completely. But do you enjoy it being more of a war game or an event game?
    David Noble @ usa 1

Of course not in removing completely. But do you enjoy it being more of a war game or an event game?
    Players should have the choice of what they want to do.
    I was having breakfast, shower the usual things I do after waking up, but I feel like you are trolling, because fuck me Jerry your arguments are piss weak and you still manage to find anything and everything to keep them alive.

I was having breakfast, shower the usual things I do after waking up, but I feel like you are trolling, because fuck me Jerry your arguments are piss weak and you still manage to find anything and everything to keep them alive.
    It's a serious post. Can't you see how many players agree?
This discussion has been closed.