We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: March Update

Comments

• well guys, slow down you do need to realize that they brought berimond invasion back without any bugs ( that i know off ) so thats kinda great.

so give them a break, i mean they repair something and then they want to [email protected]!ck something else up thats compleetly normal. and if they dont screw something up they dont have anything to do and then  they are out of a job :wink:
    Not even sure that there were bugs in the first place, and if there were:

Really? It takes one of the largest gaming companies in Europe nearly a year to fix a few bugs? Sad.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
  • well guys, slow down you do need to realize that they brought berimond invasion back without any bugs ( that i know off ) so thats kinda great.

so give them a break, i mean they repair something and then they want to [email protected]!ck something else up thats compleetly normal. and if they dont screw something up they dont have anything to do and then  they are out of a job :wink:
    Not even sure that there were bugs in the first place, and if there were:

Really? It takes one of the largest gaming companies in Europe nearly a year to fix a few bugs? Sad.

They don't even have Bethesda's excuse of making good content.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,848AU1
    edited 28.02.2018
    well guys, slow down you do need to realize that they brought berimond invasion back without any bugs ( that i know off ) so thats kinda great.

So you are telling me a level 77 camp giving the most reputation and a level 78 the least was not a bug?

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • LMAO why should i be surprised they've messed up the alliance tourney and storm as people jump alliances at the end to help friends - or even bigger players helping team mates with resource islands or aqua !

Glad it failed - really need a PvP event I'm not a big attacker but the grind on events is wearing me out - if it was not for the snow i think i'd spend the day out in the garden instead of here !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • It doesn't make sense. Wars tend to bring in rubies in most cases. What starts wars, events?

Its been so long, GGE should just bring the PvP AT and see successful it is a least.
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • been searching, but no result.
    when will tournament start and end

• somewhat relieved with the removal of AT though, was not looking forward to getting hit by people 700 levels above me cause they can't compete in their own level bracket.
    hopefully it's brought back with changes to counter boosting and 70/650s +hitting way below their level.

with regards to shapeshifters,
    way to ruin an event that was fine the first time it was officially run. a simple reset of insignia points every three/5 days over the 15 days the event ran would have been fine
  • WiseMOIN (IN1)WiseMOIN (IN1) Posts: 69IN1
    Game is becoming Impossible without 5 hours and 24 hours time skips,
    You guys should do something,
    it's a joke there are 870 levels and many buildings and researches upgrades,
    How and When players will complete?
    yes u should do something 
  • I will wait for the alliance tournament to come out before I comment on it.

The shapeshifter event should go for longer.  Maybe not as long as it used to, but 2 days is a waste.

Chief Jester of the Blacksmiths.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 728NL1
    sheepshitters   cancel it  (shapeshifters)

how can we say what we think of the alliance tournament when it's not started yet?
    flug @ nl 1
  • When is allaince tournament starting

Wanna know date and time

• Waiting for the ally tournament
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,096INT1
    Waiting for the ally tournament
    you be waiting a while . dont hold your btreath

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) Posts: 962

somewhat relieved with the removal of AT though, was not looking forward to getting hit by people 700 levels above me cause they can't compete in their own level bracket.
    hopefully it's brought back with changes to counter boosting and 70/650s +hitting way below their level.

with regards to shapeshifters,
    way to ruin an event that was fine the first time it was officially run. a simple reset of insignia points every three/5 days over the 15 days the event ran would have been fine
    firecast my dude

• Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, we have had to cancel the iteration of the alliance tournament mentioned above - this is due to an error in the rewards - in the next update, the alliance tournament will be reworked, and as such, the tournament described above will not happen - you will still have an opportunity to compete for the new rewards - just in the new reworked version - more information about this will be coming later today.

Cheers,

Angus

Where is the more information??
    @BM ang1243
    Glory record
    http://prntscr.com/hck737
    douwew @ nl 1

Sign In to comment.