We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: March Update

Comments

• Trying to request more information about the Winter Assault.
    In addition to the Server point averages, I would also like to know how many participants made up each average.

Would be easier to find out if my score mattered if I knew how many from my server are in the average.
    DracoLarder @ usa 1
  • wtf gge 

make the price of the set cheaper?????
    that's not fair, i have spend that currency (i dont know the english name) already. so i now other players can get it cheaper. its just not fair 

and the whole update is bullshit
  • Thanatos (RO1)Thanatos (RO1) Posts: 246RO1
    I made the tremendous effort to login just to say that the initial proposed mechanism of the Alliance Tournament is a terrible idea and I ( and many others ) will not compete in it.
    q S r @ ro 1
  • GGE can do nothing for players now is what i feel :) well, GGE has become blind for money it gets from ruby players, that instead of entertaining players, they want to make a stack of currency notes for themselves... first no loot bonus in battles, then no RC event, then no skips in events and now nothing like AT. i just hope GGE will try to show pitiness and save itself from being drowned
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) Posts: 290NL1
    I think it is good that the alliance tournament is no longer based on glory.
    Coalitions who have all the towers, trade-centers and capitols would be the only alliances who can win the event.
    Unless the kings towers have no extra power during the alliance tournaments.

And shapeshifters is an event I hate. It cost a lot and it gives nothing back when you do not spend hundred thousands of rubies each time. Better kick that event, it is only made for the rich players with fat credit cards
    Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    I think it is good that the alliance tournament is no longer based on glory.
    Coalitions who have all the towers, trade-centers and capitols would be the only alliances who can win the event.
    Unless the kings towers have no extra power during the alliance tournaments.

And shapeshifters is an event I hate. It cost a lot and it gives nothing back when you do not spend hundred thousands of rubies each time. Better kick that event, it is only made for the rich players with fat credit cards
    You lose nothing even if the event is runing.
    Others like it, even if they changed it to spend more rubyes.
    The commander is the best in the game, is worth to spend 500/1k tools on it.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• joh (US1)joh (US1) Posts: 20US1
    Well we can thank the whiners and snowflakes for wrecking the alliance tourney. Doesn't surprise me at all they changed things to suit Their idea of how things should be and to hell with the rest of us . Look at the number of alliances that say Glory hits not accepted, we'll open gates blah blha. This has become a snowflake event game, 

joh @ usa 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 27.02.2018
    Just like all of the other events and invasions it would appear to be that GGS has turned the Shapeshifter event into something where you have to buy rubies to benefit the most out of the event and it still does not address the problem either about concerns of the event being too short or that it may not occur frequently enough if it were to be only five days long. Even with the reduced costs for the set it had better be reduced significantly enough to motivate people to get the full set especially if the event is only going to be five days long and only once a month. Otherwise, it would sound like to me that you might have to buy rubies if you really want the complete set in a timely manner that will not take up to three years or more to get the complete set.

As for the charm boosters? I actually find that to be highly controversial, because I also put in a lot of hard work and effort to get the Shapeshifter apprentice set which I think you may not necessarily even need the boosters to get the complete set, because I think it is actually much easier to complete this set than it does for the commander that costs insignias already. I am already almost halfway towards completing the set even without me ever using any charm boosters because of me already having four pieces of equipment. The main concern I have about this booster is also because ruby whales could possibly get the full set much faster as well than everyone else if there were to be charm boosters in the event.

I do like maybe the reduced costs for the Master summoner equipment if it is going to be reasonable for an event that is only five days long and maybe only once a month, but I think that charm boosters might be a bad idea and a little concerned about the reduced insignia points you get for below top 100 which I noticed was reduced significantly. Also worth mentioning is the temporary commander for the Shapeshifter event which I think would be less useful for Shapeshifters once you get the full set that costs insignias that is also probably very expensive in rubies to get as well that possibly only ruby whales would benefit the most out of and so in all fairness I don't think that it is fair to add this commander for the Shapeshifter event since ruby whales could use that for getting top rankings in the event even without the full set for the insignia commander. Also, the alliance tournament was supposed to be an event based on glory and pvp for entire alliances and not only just an event like the seasonal events we get.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • niko_356 (BG1)niko_356 (BG1) Posts: 22BG1
    avoiding the pvp element of the game is wasting the whole point because if we do not fight each other there will be no need to spell events for coins and army but we will just build Indian huts until dull
    niko_356 @ bg 1
  • one more thing i would like to add,u guys said there is a new comm set avalaible in armourer in shape event,don;t tell me it can only be bought by rubies,then its fully useless,coz whom do u think will buy a set which expires in 7 days and mainly,only can be used against shape totem,its sounds hillarious...
    and try to help non-ruby peeps as well,ur just ignoring them while making decisions or under-estimating them :X
  • We want 1k-1k horror+ 1k wall shield

if no tourney tomorrow

@for 70lvl
    if they give like tht unfortunately,then they will provide fc/bc with noob server and let all of our troops to desertion :P and gud ni8 for the next upcoming crap events
Sign In to comment.