We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Mid-February Update

146»

Comments

• guys input 24 & 5 hrs time skips also 
    In the upcoming update reply me soon in this 
    Thanking you all
  • hamoood (US1)hamoood (US1) Posts: 13US1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,845AU1
    Where is the question in that?

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,228ASIA1
    @BM ang1243 can we ban this guy or something? all his posts are jus tthis
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 769US1
    If we leave ally or kicked and join other

will we get reward of tourney or not
    no.
    @ketankrempire (IN1)

Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 27.02.2018
    @BM ang1243 can we ban this guy or something? all his posts are jus tthis
    Hamood I believe did post this twice on this same thread. While it may have been cool the first time to see Fluffy Unicorns in first place he does not need to repeat it either and neither is this the right place in the forum to show off the scores for the alliance either. I noticed earlier he made another comment on this thread that was deleted which I am guessing might have been deleted by a mod. So yes. He needs to stop spamming in the wrong places in the Forum to show off the scoring for Fluffy Unicorns. Otherwise he could get banned from the Forum for being a repeat offender. This subject matter that he is commenting on by showing this is also completely irrelevant to the updates section.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Can you reduce the glory % lost every day -6% is ridiculous...
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,845AU1
    Can you reduce the glory % lost every day -6% is ridiculous...
    if you are active no.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,095INT1
    Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, we have had to cancel the iteration of the alliance tournament mentioned above - this is due to an error in the rewards - in the next update, the alliance tournament will be reworked, and as such, the tournament described above will not happen - you will still have an opportunity to compete for the new rewards - just in the new reworked version - more information about this will be coming later today.

Cheers,

Angus

Joe Karno circus , again failure to fly . and it has become the comedy of errors Bravo 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • GGS always  do something bad  or never find out  and making game  more  and more  boring 
    and more and more players leaving  bcs of  u guys making  game worse than it was  before
    and u inform us always  one day  before starting something or  few hrs  really great work congrats  
Sign In to comment.