Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

gift peddlers wagn

Ethan124Ethan124 Posts: 19
edited 27.04.2015 in Technical Assistance
I have a complain to make so I just logged on my
computer like I usually do I spend 500 hundred rubies
for
3000 coins and I didn't get them so I was ticked off alot
Post edited by Ethan124 on
Ethan124 @ usa 1

Comments

• ChampionIndritChampionIndrit Posts: 18
    edited 25.04.2015
    My friend the Gift Peddler's wagon is a thing to buy presents for other people in the game

If you want things for yourself you go into the travelling merchant when he is outside your castle most of time

Gift Peddler is presents for other players, you click on their name on global map and top left corner comes up with little present click it and you can send them what you want/ have bought from the Peddler's wagon.
    ChampionIndrit @ en 1
  • Batty of BatsBatty of Bats Posts: 9
    edited 25.04.2015
    I do not think you know how the gift peddlers wagon works. You may want to check the instructions when you click on the wagon. (This player has no idea what the gift peddlers wagon is.)
    Batty of Bats @ au 1
  • edited 26.04.2015
    this is why gift peddler was only lvl 30+, anad it shouldve stayed that way
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 27.04.2015
    Hey Ethan,

As ChampionIndrit has stated, the Gift Peddler does not grant you any reward personally, but gives you a gift that you can grant to your Alliance Members.

Hope this clears things up!

Regards,

Steve.
  • honkey12b (US1)honkey12b (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    My only problem with the gift peddler is that I don't receive the gifts that are sent to me.  I just found out I have over 30 gifts that should have gone to my main castle, but the peddler has them stored away with no way for me to use them except to pass them on to another player.
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    edited 26.02.2018
    ...that's how they work.
    The game rewards you with packages of tools and stuff which you give away, to whomever you decide to.

The game also rewards you with tools normally, which you use for yourself.
    You can also build them.
    Or buy them.

ps some top-notch necromancy going on today lol
    Discord: JYT#1574

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file