Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GB1 Server War

Comments

• nice reps, suppose its not too hard when sat 5-6 clicks beside ;)

Actually its 3 clicks, its such a shame i thought my new neighbourhood would provide some interest but after spending a week hitting empty castles and knocking out HRD's attackers out and then waiting for rami to sit in protection having only sent a single attack on me since i arrived, doing nothing but logging on to run his men around while my hits landed... strange that he only comes online when i'm hitting him, who is Ramisis1? is it even still a real player... Who knows... who cares...

Perhaps i need to check out zoopla for a new neighbourhood...
    Gosh this sounds mighty familiar!! 
    Have you found out who is Kaci yet , Jaxs ?  :trollface:

Tbh we have wondered this too. There was a rumour she is Toe the Tyrants sister. Did Giselle come out of retirement. Did Lady Marmalade finally find her way back?  But all I am saying is I never seen Kaci in the same room as Lara Croft.............................
    Oh its a female  :o lol 
    Such disrepect. I know your mother didnt teach you to speak like that...
    I know your mother as well didn't teach ya if you hurt peoples feelings they might bite ya in ur ass .. 

PS : i thought you are a female as well but god i wished :p 

can continue like that if you wish , am dirty more than you think but its a public forum so shhh . 

And it called "Disrespect" , did your mum teach ya English ? seems not . 
    I love it when people pick others up on their spelling - but they are using text speech  and poor punctuation! :D

twisted.angel @ en 1

Vicky x
  • jonesydeath (GB1)jonesydeath (GB1) GB1 Posts: 215
    edited 18.02.2018
    nice reps, suppose its not too hard when sat 5-6 clicks beside ;)

Actually its 3 clicks, its such a shame i thought my new neighbourhood would provide some interest but after spending a week hitting empty castles and knocking out HRD's attackers out and then waiting for rami to sit in protection having only sent a single attack on me since i arrived, doing nothing but logging on to run his men around while my hits landed... strange that he only comes online when i'm hitting him, who is Ramisis1? is it even still a real player... Who knows... who cares...

Tbh we have wondered this too. There was a rumour she is Toe the Tyrants sister. Did Giselle come out of retirement. Did Lady Marmalade finally find her way back?  But all I am saying is I never seen Kaci in the same room as Lara Croft.............................
    I know your mother as well didn't teach ya if you hurt peoples feelings they might bite ya in ur ass .. 

can continue like that if you wish , am dirty more than you think but its a public forum so shhh . 

I love it when people pick others up on their spelling - but they are using text speech  and poor punctuation! :D

It just shows lvl of intelligence normally twisted...

On a lighter note... eventful morning... finially found some trt defenders... i think the rest are sat at thaw doing diddly squat

apologies if i miss anyone's report, still an amateur at this ;)
    Odins Fury - The legend lives on

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.

On a lighter note... eventful morning... finially found some trt defenders... i think the rest are sat at thaw doing diddly squat

Not quite correct mate ;)

Still Aliveeeeeeee ;);)

thaw00

• samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 160
    edited 18.02.2018
    nice reps, suppose its not too hard when sat 5-6 clicks beside ;)

Im not one for   talking crap about the other side so not gonna do it but the way you said that makes it seems like TRT dont defend when really i have lost count the amount of times odins players have sent hits and recall the second they see a cast change lmao just dont make it sound like peeps aint been pulling hits when they see def or cast change, not discrediting it or anything  its a good war tactic used by both sides i assume,just odins been doing it way before all this though out of war 
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)

Im not one for   talking crap about the other side so not gonna do it but the way you said that makes it seems like TRT dont defend when really i have lost count the amount of times odins players have sent hits and recall the second they see a cast change lmao just dont make it sound like peeps aint been pulling hits when they see def or cast change, not discrediting it or anything  its a good war tactic used by both sides i assume,just odins been doing it way before all this though out of war 

To be fair both sides recall. John1221 does it almost on a daily basis to me will recall soon as he sees I move troops out etc. I did manage to catch him Friday though lol. Just all part of war. We all do it :D  
    twisted.angel @ en 1

Vicky x
  • spontaneus1 (GB1)spontaneus1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 172

@samasensei we found some Odins def too!

In the majority of them you actually found odins attack, if you had bothered to read the reps.
    spontaneus1 @ en 1
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104

Missed them:)  Too late to the party again :neutral::#
    Batten @ en 1
  • Ill post some reps soon
    WAR PLAYER

I always imagined him younger :D
    twisted.angel @ en 1

Vicky x
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    guys  what comander  alows you to send 3.4k attackers  or 3.6k attackers  in attack   ? please anser with pictuerr  :-)
    John are you a tad sore? 

*Enters long-term pro*
    *Spends entire 'holiday' on forum talking smack*
    *30 days of pro ends*
    *Gets melted by Mike*

Correction:

*Goes pro for 3 days*
    *Spends holiday in spain*
    *Comes back*
    *Mike kills 5k ally coin attackers, mike loses other 2 attacks*

Care to post Mikes other attacks, where he barely traded 1:1?

WAR PLAYER
  • jaxsta999 (GB1)jaxsta999 (GB1) Posts: 48
    edited 19.02.2018

Correction:

*Goes pro for 3 days*
    *Comes back*

You can't write it can you?! This guy is full of more baloney than Kanye West! 

Now, I know you're new to this but we would advise not sending 5-waved hits with 20 min timers.. 

• Correction:

*Goes pro for 3 days*
    *Comes back*

Now, I know you're new to this but we would advise not sending 5-waved hits with 20 min timers.. 
    You're right, i should send 30 min timers.
    WAR PLAYER

Correction:

*Goes pro for 3 days*
    *Comes back*

Right... so your saying you cant post the other reports that mike got squashed on just the castle full of attackers not his, slight mishap from another but some live and learn i guess...

I remember seeing at least 4 or 5 reports of your attackers getting wasted while sat twiddling their thumbs jaxx

*Moves castle - despite it being the "demon" thing to do*
    *Gets rinsed in mc*
    *other castle moves away*
    *Moves castle again (despite claiming not having the rubies to change hol off bd)*
    *Gets rinsed again*

Good job there jaxx... full of bull ****

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.
  •  
    Right... so your saying you cant post the other reports that mike got squashed on just the castle full of attackers not his, slight mishap from another but some live and learn i guess...

I remember seeing at least 4 or 5 reports of your attackers getting wasted while sat twiddling their thumbs jaxx

*Gets rinsed in mc*
    *Moves castle again (despite claiming not having the rubies to change hol off bd)*
    *Gets rinsed again*

Does John need you to speak for him?

*Gets rinsed in mc*
    *Gets rinsed again*

Does John need you to speak for him?

I can speak for whoever i like, nothing really special with 47k in the keep... yawn...

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.
This discussion has been closed.