Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Where is Lucky Pennies ??!!!

Is there anyway to get lucky pennies without buying?
i used to get them from events where is they now?
Hells Bells

https://prnt.sc/h3difk

Level 70 Legendary level 21 But Look at the picture :)

Comments

• GGE has removed any way of getting pennies from the game
  • detedudu (INT2)detedudu (INT2) Posts: 353
    edited 25.09.2017

yes there is one way.. The first time you construct the wishing well you automatically receive 1 free lucky penny to use, but after that you get no more.
  • I built mine and got no penny :(
    Don't even think about hitting me, if you do, I'll be happy to wish your castle a Happy Birthday.  ;)
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,836
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• wtf where are my pennies?!?!? BRING THEM BACK!
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    wtf where are my pennies?!?!? BRING THEM BACK!
    They got removed.  This has been stated a few thousand times by now.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• they need to bring lucky quarters into the game.
  • they need to bring lucky quarters into the game.
    Here is another joke; Free 2 play 2k17 lulx :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:'(:(
    It's a mistake to push a man to violence, when violence is what the man has spent his life perfecting.
  • Is there anyway to get lucky pennies without buying?

yes there is one way.. The first time you construct the wishing well you automatically receive 1 free lucky penny to use, but after that you get no more.
    No, I recently restarted in US1. Built my wishing well and did not get any lucky pennies.
    However in my Int'l 1 account made in early August, I did get a lucky penny from building the well.

If you are low level and need rubies, stay level 19 and under, win the event rewards. There are a lot more ruby rewards since much of the game such as gems have not been unlocked yet.
    I am NOT a ruby buyer.

Level 35: Nomad Invasion Champion THE POWER OF NON-BUYERS.
    100k Might Points at lvl.40. (I am so slow  :'( )
    NEVER BOUGHT NEVER WILL.
  • Hey guys, as we all know, the update in GGE had closed the use of lucky pennies and even GGE had stopped a wonderful event (Alliance Tournament).  But if GGE goes on closing the nice and wonderful features of the game then do u think guys that any new player will continue playing GGE, he will just get bored because GGE are collapsing some of the great features and great events which mostly attracts the players. I hope you all are with me about this topic, let's speak to GGE in a strict voice, GGE is for us not we are for them!!! Ok, it can close the Alliance Tournament but why it is closing the Lucky Penny feature because players does not get lucky pennies just like that, we all earn it as we earn rubies, so why, why, why they are doing this???
    Let's Fight Guys.

Regards
    Jay58
  • We need lucky pennies, after all, we need to earn lucky pennies, not we get them just like that, I mean we dont get the lucky pennies free from GGE, we aalways had to earn them from rewards, so why closing???? Tell me, why why why?????
  • Tanzim1 (INT1)Tanzim1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 163
    We need lucky pennies, after all, we need to earn lucky pennies, not we get them just like that, I mean we dont get the lucky pennies free from GGE, we aalways had to earn them from rewards, so why closing???? Tell me, why why why?????
    We need lucky pennies, after all, we need to earn lucky pennies, not we get them just like that, I mean we dont get the lucky pennies free from GGE, we aalways had to earn them from rewards, so why closing???? Tell me, why why why?????
    They Just Closed Them 
    You cant do anything 
    They thought this was important to do so the did it
    Hells Bells

https://prnt.sc/h3difk

Level 70 Legendary level 21 But Look at the picture :)
  • I will not say that I am in the 2nd position in my server in the ranking of powerpoints for level 50 to 69, I will not say that I become always first in Nomads and Samurai, I will not say that in level 58 only my powerpoints have crossed 205k (2 lakh 5 thousand) so I am a good player, I will not say that my loot rankings are always good. I will not even appreciate myself. So GGE muct hear my words as I am a nice player. Bring Back The Lucky Pennies, GGE!!!
  • I had built a wisjhing well but i didn't got a lucky penny.I think now good game studios is making it harder for ruby non buyers to play
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    Lucky pennies made it too easy for players to get rubies. I was disappointed when they were removal, but I wasn't surprised and I understand why they did it.

The problem wasn't lucky pennies in itself; it was GGS' failure to regulate the amount of pennies given to prevent massive amounts of free ruby production.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.

No, they removed that as well.

Lucky pennies made it too easy for players to get rubies. I was disappointed when they were removal, but I wasn't surprised and I understand why they did it.

The problem wasn't lucky pennies in itself; it was GGS' failure to regulate the amount of pennies given to prevent massive amounts of free ruby production.

What?
    At best, you could get 2k rubies for free a day (without spending more rubies to get the rubies). 

Compound that with the fact that it is usually the bonus's from buying, and not the rubies themselves, that are the best part of purchases...

Sure, they gave away pennies too easily, but it was no where near as game breaking as people that defend GGE's removal of lucky pennies claim.

What?
    At best, you could get 2k rubies for free a day (without spending more rubies to get the rubies). 

Compound that with the fact that it is usually the bonus's from buying, and not the rubies themselves, that are the best part of purchases...

Sure, they gave away pennies too easily, but it was no where near as game breaking as people that defend GGE's removal of lucky pennies claim.
    it certainly was broken. first it was 2k rubies per 20 hours, but lets not split hairs. keep in mind this was also when npcs gave 2x the rubies as well. I was getting 4k+ rubies per day easily. why would i bother buying rubies when i could just make 28k a week?
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199

What?

it certainly was broken. first it was 2k rubies per 20 hours, but lets not split hairs. keep in mind this was also when npcs gave 2x the rubies as well. I was getting 4k+ rubies per day easily. why would i bother buying rubies when i could just make 28k a week?
    Exactly... And there were some who were getting 100k+ a week, without buying. That's over five million rubies a year that aren't purchased—I would call that game-breaking.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • so why did they keep the well, just spent 500 rubies to upgrade it to find out that doesn't work anymore, nice one....
Sign In to comment.