Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

NEW QUEST

1.8 MILLION GLORY
7.2 MILLION LOTING
GGE is becoming a joke 

now we lost all are tittle through there incompetence in beri 

Idiots
BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• totally no worth it to do this anymore. expecially for 1-8lvl food item. 

• how must i do that berimond was hard both when i not do missions i get decent castles both when i do missions al i get shit castles so what i have to spend more then i earn just to fulfill this mission you M F ers
    Nitromo @ nl 1
  • You Screw up first cancel my island castle oh i get just close to 40k ruby i spend double that pff
    Now you screw up Berimond and intredocuse two idiotic missions for a none ruby it is shit i am ruby both for me Well i am Fucking angry i must complete this in less then two days you have only mental il poeple working your department ore you need a F new bonus for office morrons you are

Remco
    Nitromo @ nl 1
  • Dark mind (SKN1)Dark mind (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 57
    Dear GGE

You SUCK.... 

Dark Mind

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    GGE is turning into a job not a game, 1.8mil on Asia is roughly 3mil on Australia (from personal experience). Its good we have a new challenge but it helps multis if anything.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• The 1.8 million glory i can do.
    BUT FUCKING 7.2 MILLION LOOT?"!?!?!?

WHAT?!?
    THAT WAS HALF OF WHAT I MADE IN NOMADS, WHEN I MADE 40K POINTS OFF OF ONLY NOMAD CAMPS

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    The 1.8 million glory i can do.

WHAT?!?
    THAT WAS HALF OF WHAT I MADE IN NOMADS, WHEN I MADE 40K POINTS OFF OF ONLY NOMAD CAMPS

It is doable if aqua islands count , am testing that atm , if they do I will snatch me a lot of wood and stone ones :P

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Snake Plissken (US1)Snake Plissken (US1) US1 Posts: 834
    edited 15.02.2018

WHAT?!?

It is doable if aqua islands count , am testing that atm , if they do I will snatch me a lot of wood and stone ones :P
    Edit.. checking. 
    Snake Plissken @ usa 1
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199

WHAT?!?

I agree that it's ridiculous, but how did you manage to make less than four million loot with 40k nomad points?

With or without a nomad booster that's quite a low loot-count.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Finished the quest but the beri quests are still showing and didn't get final rewards. If they add another quest ima raid their HQ for my hero.
    coolguymatt @ usa 1
  • The 1.8 million glory i can do.

WHAT?!?

I agree that it's ridiculous, but how did you manage to make less than four million loot with 40k nomad points?

With or without a nomad booster that's quite a low loot-count.
    If you even read what i said, i said 7.2 million was HALF of what i made.
    7.2*2=14.4
    lol.

WHAT?!?

Edit.. checking. 
    I gained 2.5mil loot over night so I think it worked

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    1.8 million glory and 7 million loot is much easier than getting 80 gallantry n two days.

It is easily doable in 1 day using red flags and tails from nomads.
    ken.n @ usa 1
  • 1.8 million glory and 7 million loot is much easier than getting 80 gallantry n two days.

Lol, one Fi gives you total 60k loot TOPS.
    7200000/60000=120
    Meaning you need to hit 120 FI's at LEAST that all have 60k+ loot in them.
    Also, 80k gallantry is probably the easiest thing you can do.
    Without any boosters at all you get easy 500 gallantry points per hit, just constantly recruit and fill your camp with mantlets, rams and ladders.
    40k gallantry per day, 80 hits a day, since you don't need skips for it, just hit as much as you can when ur on, attacks on beri towers take usually 3-4 minutes tops.
    1.8 million glory and 7 million loot is much easier than getting 80 gallantry n two days.

7200000/60000=120
    Without any boosters at all you get easy 500 gallantry points per hit, just constantly recruit and fill your camp with mantlets, rams and ladders.
    40k gallantry per day, 80 hits a day, since you don't need skips for it, just hit as much as you can when ur on, attacks on beri towers take usually 3-4 minutes tops.
    Idk about you but I did the 7.2mil in a day without actively trying for it and got the 1.8mil glory mostly from PvP against potatos that got support  :D

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Soul4Life2 (NL1)Soul4Life2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 338
    1.8 MILLION GLORY
    7.2 MILLION LOTING
    GGE is becoming a joke 

now we lost all are tittle through there incompetence in beri 

Idiots
    piece of cake
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
    7.2*2=14.4
    lol.
    Oops, my mistake; misread that. Fifteen mil sounds more accurate.

7200000/60000=120
    Why would you only hits FL's to get your loot? You are making it hard on yourself.... You can get 40k-60k loot from each tower, and it's not too hard to hit 100-200 towers a day. Pair that with the loot you're probably receiving for doing the glory aspect of the quest, and you're done in a day.

I think it depends on the person—I know for me it's much easier to get 80k gallantry in two days than it is to get 1.8 million glory.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• If you even read what i said, i said 7.2 million was HALF of what i made.
    7.2*2=14.4
    lol.

7200000/60000=120
    Why would you only hits FL's to get your loot? You are making it hard on yourself.... You can get 40k-60k loot from each tower, and it's not too hard to hit 100-200 towers a day. Pair that with the loot you're probably receiving for doing the glory aspect of the quest, and you're done in a day.
    I have 10 towers in sands, 6 in fire and maybe 10 in ice. I only hit them all with one wave per hit so my loot doesn't rly go through the roof :/
    7.2*2=14.4
    lol.

7200000/60000=120
    I have 10 towers in sands, 6 in fire and maybe 10 in ice. I only hit them all with one wave per hit so my loot doesn't rly go through the roof :/
    I only have three towers maxed in sands and three in fire. I have none maxed in ice. I hit the un-maxed towers as well; that's how I can get more than 200,000 each round.

Still working on maxing the rest...
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file