We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Hacker

Please we need help from gge and other players. One account from my alliance are hacked yestarday.
Alliance is RI Gladiators, and the account is Srem3, how we can help to our player get his account back, this is very 
good account and a strong one. I beg for you GGE to help please. Thank you a lot
~Respect~

Croatgirl

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,220ASIA1
    Most likely password share. Google "goodgame support" fill in a ticket and they will investigate. 

They see everything you do, every troop purchase, attack, message. So if they gave their password out I wouldnt tell support because all that will happen is a ban to that player. 
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) Posts: 264INT1

Please we need help from gge and other players. One account from my alliance are hacked yestarday.
    Alliance is RI Gladiators, and the account is Srem3, how we can help to our player get his account back, this is very 
    good account and a strong one. I beg for you GGE to help please. Thank you a lot
    This isn't the right place where you are, contact support

:D
  • If he was hacked, he did one of the following:

1. Shared his password
    2. went to a website containing a keylogger
    3. downloaded a keylogger from someone
    4. allowed someone to buy rubies on his account
    5. something else stupid

The only way to fix this problem is to email support directly (the owner of the account should).
    ~Respect~

Croatgirl
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    Accounts don't get hacked - people share their PWs and lose all their stuff because they share it with people who share it with others or just share it with people who decide they don't like that person and everything goes bad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Don't share your PW kids!
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• KingChampion (ASIA1)KingChampion (ASIA1) Posts: 2,107ASIA1
    The best solution is to don't have a password
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Accounts don't get hacked - people share their PWs and lose all their stuff because they share it with people who share it with others or just share it with people who decide they don't like that person and everything goes bad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Accounts can be hacked, GGE isn't the most password secure game in the world. For example, most games when you get a password wrong enough times it will pop up with either security questions or a check to make sure you aren't a robot, guessing millions  of guesses at a time. All the game does is make sure that the computer has to left click in the same spot which easy to make a bot do. I am not saying that it is more likely that the player shared his/her PW, but saying Accounts don't get hacked is just wrong. Because of how insecure the game is I would say 1/10 accounts can be hacked at any given point.
    I have no loyalty.

• BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    Accounts don't get hacked - people share their PWs and lose all their stuff because they share it with people who share it with others or just share it with people who decide they don't like that person and everything goes bad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Accounts can be hacked, GGE isn't the most password secure game in the world. For example, most games when you get a password wrong enough times it will pop up with either security questions or a check to make sure you aren't a robot, guessing millions  of guesses at a time. All the game does is make sure that the computer has to left click in the same spot which easy to make a bot do. I am not saying that it is more likely that the player shared his/her PW, but saying Accounts don't get hacked is just wrong. Because of how insecure the game is I would say 1/10 accounts can be hacked at any given point.
    My point is why would you bother hacking a GGE account lol :tongue:

and AFAIK all cases that have been reported to GGS have shown up as being as a result of account sharing
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

edited 15.02.2018
    Or if you get these kind of messages instead of getting greedy put 'em on ignore list :D

• KingChampion (ASIA1)KingChampion (ASIA1) Posts: 2,107ASIA1
    Or if you get these kind of messages instead of getting greedy put 'em on ignore list :D

You can't post private messages in forum 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1

If I were you I'd report those players to support, that way they won't trick people that is less experienced than you.
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"

If I were you I'd report those players to support, that way they won't trick people that is less experienced than you.
    Yep I agree TBH

• Or if you get these kind of messages instead of getting greedy put 'em on ignore list :D
    The problem is that most of these players just make accounts to complete the tutorial and send those messages. It doesn't matter if they get banned; they can just make a new account.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) Posts: 962

"Every rubies package is at discount just ask me"

pmsl lmfao

• Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) Posts: 161INT1

WELL  i dont agree  one time my frind got hacked  even email changeing and pass of game changing  didnt help  i steall have pictuers of  the guy who talked to me in my frnds acount  they said they were a grope  or so and i personly got his pass and change it to some thing i only know  they  mange to get in the acount agean  without changeing the pass i made   so  who  konws  maybe  this is  same kind of hacks  

Sign In to comment.