We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Seasons Rewards Points not adding correctly

Q: Please describe the problem you are experiencing. If you receive any error message, please attach a screenshot of it.
A: The amount of points I earned in seasons is wrong and it activated my boost. I was sitting at 641 points and am now sitting at 653. (See Image 1). In picture 2 is the list of my rewards, the rewards shows that I made one attack equating 12 points. But that doesn't make sense because 641 + 6 which is the max points you can get in seasons is 647, and the boost is at 648, so my boost shouldn't have been activated. Image 3, shows that I made one attack, ONE attack that should have added 6 points (Image 3).

Just want to reiterate, I had 641 points before I attacked, my attack added 6 points, which would total my points at 647, the boost is located at 648. So my boost shouldn't have been activated. But it was awarding me 12 points instead of 6, I would like a refund or my points to be reset to before the boost was activated. I am not using the boost as I have things to do and I thought the mechanics of the game would be accurate enough.

This is a rewrite of what I told Support, I just wanted to see if anyone else has any problems with this bug. 
I have no loyalty.

Comments

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    I'm sure they have, and that most of them are looking for your coordinates right about now, lol

manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • I'm sure they have, and that most of them are looking for your coordinates right about now, lol

But seriously? Anyone else?
    I have no loyalty.

• Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) Posts: 387US1
    We also have a player who gets double points with and without boost. 

Pretty nice to get 24 points instead of 12.
Sign In to comment.