We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

problem with the bilding to the beri

my costruction is frozen i give refresh change the vrowser nothig

http://prntscr.com/idjo8n

gemaal @ ro 1

Comments

• Me the same problem.

http://prntscr.com/idjqdq

Cannot build another building, because it is hanging here.
    Kings en Queens..

• gemaal (RO1)gemaal (RO1) Posts: 63RO1

i send a email to suport but....

.another bug(((((((((((((

gemaal @ ro 1
  • Always the same with Beri..

Kings en Queens..

• same problem here
    ikke261068 @ nl 1
  • I have the issue also. GGS is aware of it and working on a solution.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • http://prntscr.com/idk7tv

LOL, if you need another picture

This game is so good.
    I have no loyalty.

• Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) Posts: 238GB1
    Hope I get the men and tools back which were traveling over ??
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • so do we restart from where we finished?? if not do we get the coins and rubies spent back??
    "Revenge" sounds so mean, that's why I prefer to call it "Returning the favor."
  • Hope I get the men and tools back which were traveling over ??
    I wouldn't keep my hopes up if I was you
    so do we restart from where we finished?? if not do we get the coins and rubies spent back??
    Its being discussed. I already spent 75k rubies on my camp.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Friedrich IV US1
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) Posts: 15INT1
    I was transferring over thousands of Berimond tools, from main to Beri, so I would be ready to complete the two Royal quests.
    You really better have those tools back to me. If they are missing, compensation later will be no good, I need them there right now for the Royal event
    Tony C @ WWW 1
  • Hope I get the men and tools back which were traveling over ??
    I wouldn't keep my hopes up if I was you
    so do we restart from where we finished?? if not do we get the coins and rubies spent back??
    Its being discussed. I already spent 75k rubies on my camp.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Men and tools that were in Beri should be back in your main but the aux's have gone. And I know how you feel fred, I'd just used all 2k of my boosters!!!!!
    Father of All @ GB1
    Views are my own, I do not speak for anyone else
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) Posts: 238GB1
    so typical GGE they will restart it and all the coins rubies and time spent recruiting and building  will be lost lol 
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 560AU1
    so typical GGE they will restart it and all the coins rubies and time spent recruiting and building  will be lost lol 
    the real issue will be the compensation..as usual there will be a general compensation which means a lot who werent in beri will get rewards and the ones who lose the most will only get a fraction back
    Shares @ au 1
  • so typical GGE they will restart it and all the coins rubies and time spent recruiting and building  will be lost lol 
    the real issue will be the compensation..as usual there will be a general compensation which means a lot who werent in beri will get rewards and the ones who lose the most will only get a fraction back
    probs

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Friedrich IV US1
  • Why, why, why does this happen.
    Beri is not exactly a new event.
    If GS hired more people to clean up their code, the game woudl improve 1100%.

DK
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    Unfortunate timing.
    Batten @ en 1
  • They should freeze Gallantry points until resolved.. those of us that got our titles back will lose them again at reset. we didnt have time to build on the points to keep them after reset... 
    "Revenge" sounds so mean, that's why I prefer to call it "Returning the favor."
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) Posts: 471US1
    i would like to know HOW they managed to fook this up.  it's not like anything was being changed in beri...right?
    commando @ usa 1
  • Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) Posts: 465
    edited 12.02.2018
    If you are looking for good items to put in this package:
    - Troops
    - Tools
    - Boosters
    - Rubies
    - Time skips
    - You're first born child
    - Prides of Berimond
    - Coins
    - Literally anything!

Also, during the shut down of berimond apparently I lost all transfers in every kingdom. So I lost 63k oil (transferring from the desert to EW) and 60k wood/stone that I was transferring from FP to Green.

Offered compensation:
    LOL, really? 18000 resources is what I wanted? No. I used tools and troops getting an early jump on the leaderboard. Nothing...
    Post edited by Plumpy21 (US1) on
    I have no loyalty.

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 560AU1
    maybe they could be creative and excessive to those that went to Beri..eg give all a piece of Elemental set...unlikely but would be show true remorse...
    Shares @ au 1
Sign In to comment.