We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

ice event schedule

http://prntscr.com/idins3

just nomads ended, then coms bloodcrow and then nomads again?  followed by beri ?
flug @ nl 1

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,831AU1
    edited 12.02.2018
    I thought crows and beri would run at the same time , seems weird. Either event schedule or monthly is wrong.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Crows and battle for beri are running at the same time then it's noms then it's Beri Invasion.
    Father of All @ GB1
    Views are my own, I do not speak for anyone else
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 693NL1
    Crows and battle for beri are running at the same time then it's noms then it's Beri Invasion.

just ended nomads before bloodcrow came :):):)  so after bloodcrow should be samoe ;P
    flug @ nl 1
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) Posts: 962
    Crows and battle for beri are running at the same time then it's noms then it's Beri Invasion.

just ended nomads before bloodcrow came :):):)  so after bloodcrow should be samoe ;P
    dont talk back to father

OxO (AU1) said:

dont talk back to father
    i'm not all

so he's not my father and even if he was i'm allowed to talk back 
    flug @ nl 1
  • OxO (AU1) said:

dont talk back to father
    i'm not all

I'm everyone's father lol
    Father of All @ GB1
    Views are my own, I do not speak for anyone else
    OxO (AU1) said:

dont talk back to father
    i'm not all

I'm everyone's father lol
    but i'm not everyone 

flug @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.