We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Indian server war 2018

Today war has started all start attacking chv in mid night... this time chv will win
ketankumar 

A Player Of GGE

Level70+ 
                                                                  One of the Big player in India1

Comments

• ^^^

If a war gets good post reports instead of just insulting the other team and turning the forum into an egotistical mess.

Seems like war is always "breaking out" between the same two alliances; no need to post every time that happens.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
  • their idea of a server war declaring on 2 dead alliances
    Spirit Bear @ AU1 lvl 31 94k might 0 ops
    Da Ron @ UK1 lvl 70 LL12 336k might
    http://prntscr.com/iz0gvs
    sniping is fun ;)
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,811AU1
    edited 08.02.2018
    Guess I will bother to come in and smack some noobs so you guys can see actual br's lol

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • SUMIAN (IN1)SUMIAN (IN1) Posts: 119
    edited 09.02.2018
    This is an interesting war 

Ual And chv both arestrong 

ual has more chances to win than chv also chv people are weak already have started to lose 

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,197ASIA1
    If anyone wants actual reports just watch Dan Seriously on Youtube, he is leg 800 so it isn't extremely boring. He managed to live stream the war and basically crush his alliance but it's all good in the hood lmao. 
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    Sugestion: If you're posting about a war, post BRs, don't just point it out, especially when it's a foreign forum when almost no one knows (or care for that matter) about what you're talking about.

Remember, this is just a suggestion, a Game Suggestion! aaand cut!

Sorry, I couldn't help but make that joke xD

cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • Best Part of this war chv gave up 

Ual is taking away all of their metros capitals...
    Ual won very easily 

• You see our chv player katarman vedios he has got attacks from ual we crushed him last war 

• reports?
    Spirit Bear @ AU1 lvl 31 94k might 0 ops
    Da Ron @ UK1 lvl 70 LL12 336k might
    http://prntscr.com/iz0gvs
    sniping is fun ;)
  • ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) Posts: 260INT1
    edited 10.02.2018
    Indian servers wars are only words war I've mostly seen only seen Ual won or CHV won but no reports on the discussions made on Indian wars.

:D
  • You see our chv player katarman vedios he has got attacks from ual we crushed him last war 

they actually won lmao

• i m started today at india server :smiley:
    why
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• i m started today at india server :smiley:
    acc name

edited 13.02.2018
    Is war going or not!?!

If it is than why not even 1 report posted here yet?

Post edited by ali hassan (INT1) on

• Is war going or not!?!

Is it is than why not even 1 report posted here yet?

Their idea of war is announcing that a tremendous war has begun and then devoting their time and effort to convincing everyone that their team is stronger, more powerful, more exciting. They don't do a very good job of it.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

Is war going or not!?!

Is it is than why not even 1 report posted here yet?

Their idea of war is announcing that a tremendous war has begun and then devoting their time and effort to convincing everyone that their team is stronger, more powerful, more exciting. They don't do a very good job of it.
    Haha, Well said :D

Sign In to comment.