Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GB1 Server War

Comments

• I love this game  :D
    Spirit Bear @ AU1 lvl 31 94k might 0 ops
    Da Ron @ UK1 lvl 70 LL12 336k might
    http://prntscr.com/iz0gvs
    sniping is fun ;)

• There you go @edd1982 (GB1)
    So players dont need to click.

Nice Hit.

~Ultra

thanks Ultra, I'm crap with these things lol
  • How do you post screenshots so they just show and not have a link
    1 Fury @ en 1
  • samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 160
    when your on the link you copy and paste the image
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
  • DaveHero0 (GB1)DaveHero0 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 212
    Hello all
    i don't post anything on forum but know i think i need to say something about what is going on and who rules this game
    1st of all -in my opinion an moderator cannot play the game on the same server 
    2nd thing -how come all the time when CG is under pressure the server go down
    probably most don't know this happen before when TRT was at war with CG
    guess what -GGE gave a big compensation that time aswell but for some reason CG players could log in 30 min before TRT and mass TRT with those troops-not an excuse but the reality
    this time when server went down i atacked Odins metro and after less then a min server went down -whats next ?
    everyone know : odins and cg back to full strenght after 1 month when odins only tools swipe and rv steal (apart from Castle777)
    but who am i to judge them thats their way to play
    i lost 12k atackers (over 7k vets horrors which for a non rubies buyer are a lot) when server crash and lots of defenders ,sent a ticket to GGE which was answer by Josie (angus maybe ) saying they can't compensate me even if i provide the exact amount of troops i lost in each castle (sent a ticket few min after game back on)
    what is funny or not is their answer for me which was really different from the one one of my CG friends got (wont tell his name because we are at war i know he suport me on this but can't say nothing for now but also know he sent a ticket to suport me on this matter)
    3rd thing and last one -how come most of cg players are ex bsk players and now they play hard for the alliance who destroy their haven
    provide GGE with proves about cg multi acc (from a player inside cg-believe it or not) and got a reply that they will investigate the matter -ever did and never will
    the true will show up soon i think
    meanwhile don't believe everything you see

yes well said husky, if you work for gge you should not be able to play in server wars or even be in alliance that is at the top cos you can cheat for them, get free troops for the team when you are losing the war,something needs to be done, there is shell account eveywhere and gge do nothing cos they buy to many rubies,taking ops like they did to me wich time and money was spent on something needs to be done about it.
    GGS will do nothing while the current situation makes them real money

Draw your own conclusions as to what players could do about that
    DaveHero0 @ en 1
  • marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 836
    Hello all
    i don't post anything on forum but know i think i need to say something about what is going on and who rules this game
    1st of all -in my opinion an moderator cannot play the game on the same server 
    2nd thing -how come all the time when CG is under pressure the server go down
    probably most don't know this happen before when TRT was at war with CG
    guess what -GGE gave a big compensation that time aswell but for some reason CG players could log in 30 min before TRT and mass TRT with those troops-not an excuse but the reality
    this time when server went down i atacked Odins metro and after less then a min server went down -whats next ?
    everyone know : odins and cg back to full strenght after 1 month when odins only tools swipe and rv steal (apart from Castle777)
    but who am i to judge them thats their way to play
    i lost 12k atackers (over 7k vets horrors which for a non rubies buyer are a lot) when server crash and lots of defenders ,sent a ticket to GGE which was answer by Josie (angus maybe ) saying they can't compensate me even if i provide the exact amount of troops i lost in each castle (sent a ticket few min after game back on)
    what is funny or not is their answer for me which was really different from the one one of my CG friends got (wont tell his name because we are at war i know he suport me on this but can't say nothing for now but also know he sent a ticket to suport me on this matter)
    3rd thing and last one -how come most of cg players are ex bsk players and now they play hard for the alliance who destroy their haven
    provide GGE with proves about cg multi acc (from a player inside cg-believe it or not) and got a reply that they will investigate the matter -ever did and never will
    the true will show up soon i think
    meanwhile don't believe everything you see

Wow there has been a lot of trash posted on this thread ( i may even have written some of it) But this has to be the winning ticket....wow never read so much tosh lol and more loll's just cant stop
  • jojokin (GB1)jojokin (GB1) GB1 Posts: 5

I am fed up with odins claiming free rvs were once theirs then telling us we ought to simply not take any free rvs until they deign to finish their war.....making more enemies they are....arrogance

• I don't normally save hits, but these two are my tops so far, haven't hit anything so big since, most likely never will again, back to just 5-7k hits if lucky :)

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,120
    edited 07.02.2018
    My experience within the war has been that a technical glitch killed in a two hour spell more troops than the opposing side had managed in the previous three weeks and I was relatively lucky.  The GGE intervention whether by design, negligence or sheer chance had a significant impact at an individual player level and at an alliance level.  Some players stepped out in protest, others stopped spending, some stopped playing entirely.  A number saw it as an opportunity and sought to exploit it whilst others saw it as an injustice and sought to address.  However you look at it, it changed the complexion of the conflict completely.  

Players willing to play multiple accounts, to use shells or operating outside of the terms and conditions regardless or side gained a significant advantage from the game that others playing within the rules could not initially counter.  That created a clear imbalance that changed momentum for individual players and created significant issues in a way that was beyond their control.  

Just a bit sad that potentially a conflict and players experiences of it could be so badly effected by a glitch.  Whilst replacement troops were nice a recognition from a Community member or member of GGE staff showing they are actually aware of what is happening in the game would have meant more.  It's put some players in horrible positions who would never have faced the difficulties they currently face otherwise.  And to all intents and purposes nobody has won really it just a really deflating and depressing reflection of how problematic and deeply flawed wars and PVP have now become.  

I think the structure of conflicts between alliances need to be fundamentally changed because as it is compared to wars in the past it doesn't really seem to work that well for anyone and to be honest it is just a bit one paced and dull.  I think GGE should be looking to allow the aggressor alliances at the beginning of a war to choose from a pre-set range of alliance war aims such as 75% win to loss ratio, 200,000 enemy troop kills, 50,000 friendly troop losses, COP capture, 300 battle wins, with popints or prizes if you achieve your chosen goals.  Similarly the defending alliance could also be allowed to set their war aims,  200 successful defences, 15,000 attackers killed, COP retained.  If you achieve the war aims fully you get prizes or points such as resources contributed to the alliances or prizes maybe that could be linked towards alliance city rewards as part of that process, or perhaps alliance titles like glory titles or like with Storm could be introduced.  

Wars currently feel a bit like test cricket great if you have five days a whole summer to actively watch the test matches but if you have an active life you can't really get involved except by contributing to the highlights whilst hyperactive players or accounts played in rotation have the advantage of being able to live through the whole journey.  In essence I think GGE should look at introduce the equivalent of limited overs wars.    Three months of occasional hits by one or two really active players spending sums of money others can't match leads to loss of player interest, motivation and financially unsustainable play or in the case of things going badly an increased chance of players stepping outside of the rules or using frankly unrealistic bouncy castle style tactics.  Given a greater flexibility and control over conflicts, a better gain, sense of achievement could help motivate people for longer and refocus the game on alliances contributing collectively rather than one or two dragging the rest behind them.  That would intensify spend in my view rather than it trailing off as wars meander on without purpose for months at a time.  

I'm guessing you might already moving in that direction but now feels to be a good time for players given current experience to contribute positively to improving something that feels old, clunky and out of control.  
    Batten @ en 1

• I think the structure of conflicts between alliances need to be fundamentally changed because as it is compared to wars in the past it doesn't really seem to work that well for anyone and to be honest it is just a bit one paced and dull.  I think GGE should be looking to allow the aggressor alliances at the beginning of a war to choose from a pre-set range of alliance war aims such as 75% win to loss ratio, 200,000 enemy troop kills, 50,000 friendly troop losses, COP capture, 300 battle wins, with popints or prizes if you achieve your chosen goals.  Similarly the defending alliance could also be allowed to set their war aims,  200 successful defences, 15,000 attackers killed, COP retained.  If you achieve the war aims fully you get prizes or points such as resources contributed to the alliances or prizes maybe that could be linked towards alliance city rewards as part of that process, or perhaps alliance titles like glory titles or like with Storm could be introduced.  

Wars currently feel a bit like test cricket great if you have five days a whole summer to actively watch the test matches but if you have an active life you can't really get involved except by contributing to the highlights whilst hyperactive players or accounts played in rotation have the advantage of being able to live through the whole journey.  In essence I think GGE should look at introduce the equivalent of limited overs wars.    Three months of occasional hits by one or two really active players spending sums of money others can't match leads to loss of player interest, motivation and financially unsustainable play or in the case of things going badly an increased chance of players stepping outside of the rules or using frankly unrealistic bouncy castle style tactics.  Given a greater flexibility and control over conflicts, a better gain, sense of achievement could help motivate people for longer and refocus the game on alliances contributing collectively rather than one or two dragging the rest behind them.  That would intensify spend in my view rather than it trailing off as wars meander on without purpose for months at a time.  

I'm guessing you might already moving in that direction but now feels to be a good time for players given current experience to contribute positively to improving something that feels old, clunky and out of control.  
    Agree with the war objectives idea.Maybe would encourage wars to occur more regularly.
    1 Fury @ en 1
  • samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 160

I am fed up with odins claiming free rvs were once theirs then telling us we ought to simply not take any free rvs until they deign to finish their war.....making more enemies they are....arrogance

Thats how odins are, just get a fire cast and join war , steal rvs back, if odins players are going to capture rvs at late night and drop them so that neutrals can cap them then they shouldnt be complaining when the same thing happens the other way.

obviously its up to you if you want to involve yourself, castles will burn lool
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
This discussion has been closed.