Home Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

guys i am from india1 server looking for new players to join our force the best in our server ual

Comments

• CHECK THIS THEN SEE WHOM TO JOIN AND FROM TOMMOROW YOU ALL CAN SEE REPEAT TELECAST OF THIS AGAIN BY OUR 1 MAN ARMY 553K POINTS IN NOMAND SO DECIDE WHOM TO JOIN THEM DU OR US UAL1 
     it is easy to buy boosters with Ukraine currency and playing on other servers
    http://prntscr.com/j5yjjs

Proud WM of NUKE HEADS
  • hii we are seachering for new players for wars if interested contact me in game on india1 server
    name hero09 
    ally ual3 or ual1 or ragiad3
    hii hero09 
    a player of ual3
    ledendary 200 level

FINDING NEW PLAYERS FOR RECUIT

• Can you tell me who to contact for a place in Dragon United please?
    ashme @ en 1

yes contact me or balamurgan or kyr
    ketankumar 

A Player Of GGE

Level70+ 
                                                                      One of the Big player in India1
  • do u give RV and op too specially in sand and fire for joining :expressionless: for joining 
  • do u give RV and op too specially in sand and fire for joining :expressionless: for joining 
    do u want to switch :P 

Proud WM of NUKE HEADS
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 853
    Do we care about your server? No offence, but this is the english forum.
    We don't give a crap about India1

Almost all of us here on the forums are well established on their respective english-speaking servers and will not drop all that work to start over on India1.

So, if you want to recruit players do it somewhere that the people who read it will care.

in all honesty, I'm surprised this thread hasn't gotten closed yet.

Discord: JYT#1574
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    JYT (US1) said:

Almost all of us here on the forums are well established on their respective english-speaking servers and will not drop all that work to start over on India1.

So, if you want to recruit players do it somewhere that the people who read it will care.

I agree with pretty much everything you said; just wanted to point out that English is an official language of India and anyone who speaks English can use the forum.

Apart from that, agreed.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • mr.s jyt we know english very well and we talk only in english in chat and everywhere 
    so i am sorry to say that you are totally wring
    hii hero09 
    a player of ual3
    ledendary 200 level

FINDING NEW PLAYERS FOR RECUIT
  • JYT (US1) said:

This is your point of view. But at least we "don't know english people" don't appoint someone like Trump as our president 

Proud WM of NUKE HEADS
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 907
    Dude, leave politics out of this.  In the last election, about half the people didn't vote for Trump.  In the election before that, about half didn't vote for Obama.  One can quite reasonably argue that neither of them is/was qualified for the job.  In fact one can quite reasonably argue that virtually EVERYBODY that runs for public office isn't qualified for the job.
  • Dude, leave politics out of this.  In the last election, about half the people didn't vote for Trump.  In the election before that, about half didn't vote for Obama.  One can quite reasonably argue that neither of them is/was qualified for the job.  In fact one can quite reasonably argue that virtually EVERYBODY that runs for public office isn't qualified for the job.
    So that means your country is managed by a bunch of unqualified people? 

Proud WM of NUKE HEADS
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    Dude, leave politics out of this.  In the last election, about half the people didn't vote for Trump.  In the election before that, about half didn't vote for Obama.  One can quite reasonably argue that neither of them is/was qualified for the job.  In fact one can quite reasonably argue that virtually EVERYBODY that runs for public office isn't qualified for the job.
    Clearly some people thought they were qualified, but hey. 

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Politics is a hard job. You gotta make a whole country happy, I can't even make myself happy lmao, kill me please
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 907
    In politics, you're killing it if you make 60% of the people happy.  That's not to say it's good for the country/state/county/city in the long term.

I submit for thought that ALL countries are run by incompetent leadership.  Think about it, you think they're there for altruistic reasons, or money/power?
  • SuperMatt (ASIA1)SuperMatt (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 338
    i m start today on india server

anywere want an expert and active player send me a message

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    This is your point of view. But at least we "don't know english people" don't appoint someone like Trump as our president 
    That's a vast oversimplification. More people voted for Hillary Clinton than voted for Donald Trump; it was the electoral college that caused Trump's win.

Secondly, while I don't personally agree with Trump's presidency, going after someone's political choices on an online gaming forum is extreme.

And finally, it is true that no one is really going to drop out of a powerful spot on their home server to join a server that seems to be dominated by squabbling children.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • guys now see thiswe are 1 in bloodcrow also http://prntscr.com/hgqsvl
    not always :smile:
  • bhai we are ual1 no one beat us in this event our top 3 players on leave that fellow du ahead us
    u cannot say anobody fellow like this ,clear spamming :neutral:
  • what happened to CHV??

we r still there if u wanna join contact ghostking or howrah in game :smiley:
  • hamoood (US1)hamoood (US1) US1 Posts: 13
Sign In to comment.