Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

QUITE IMPRESSES WITH ROYAL QUEST REWARDS

Rewards look good thankyou GGE
BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• Coyote666 (AU1)Coyote666 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 12
    Agreed but if they keep giving out the Shapeshifter set of Master Summoner then it"ll make the shapeshifter event less worth the effort. But really loving the other rewards :)

Coyote666 @ AU1

• STEVIEBEANZ (GB1)STEVIEBEANZ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    Does this give us a chance to get the set twice?

If not, feel bad for anyone who already bought the hero
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,303
    Oh my just realised the catch , have to get 1.5 million glory in less than 2 days of the fori invaders, tall as for anyone even ruby buyers, the rest are all possible , is this the part of the quest where they get your rubies .

I will try to gain the glory but you need Banners but more importantly , a awful lot of luck , ie castles with soldiers in it .
    i hope i get the latter 

PS looking for an alliance to move too 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,061
    Oh my just realised the catch , have to get 1.5 million glory in less than 2 days of the fori invaders, tall as for anyone even ruby buyers, the rest are all possible , is this the part of the quest where they get your rubies .

I will try to gain the glory but you need Banners but more importantly , a awful lot of luck , ie castles with soldiers in it .
    i hope i get the latter 

PS looking for an alliance to move too 
    It is not that hard if you are up against a decent server , I saw the glory quest in advance in the event schedule so I saved up 10k ht for it that I will just throw at anything above 600 for a few waves and that will do , also don't leave me in U-plzzt <3:/

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    Not really fair that they give the same criteria for everyone but pit us against different servers. US is fighting Romania this time which is absolutely terrible (almost as bad as Brazil) and 1,500,000 glory in just a little over a day is a tall order. People to play this "strategy" game for a luck-of-the-draw environment—this is supposed to be a game where you can plan and be strategic, not where your success depends on luck.

I, for one, also don't agree with the hero being offered with the royal quests (though honestly it could be just because I don't have a hope of completing them this time around). In the past, GGE has never given commanders as rewards outside of their original event. It seems ironic to me that this hero can be won in a time-limited competition that has nothing to do with Shapeshifters.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 291
    Not really fair that they give the same criteria for everyone but pit us against different servers. US is fighting Romania this time which is absolutely terrible (almost as bad as Brazil) and 1,500,000 glory in just a little over a day is a tall order. People to play this "strategy" game for a luck-of-the-draw environment—this is supposed to be a game where you can plan and be strategic, not where your success depends on luck.

I, for one, also don't agree with the hero being offered with the royal quests (though honestly it could be just because I don't have a hope of completing them this time around). In the past, GGE has never given commanders as rewards outside of their original event. It seems ironic to me that this hero can be won in a time-limited competition that has nothing to do with Shapeshifters.
    So quit complaining and hit a real player. Or do you not know how to do that?
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232

Asia gets the best targets. I don't even think we have the 8 and 12k targets just 2 and 4k lmao.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655

Having the hero available rocks. If you can get it, it removes 1-2 events worth of points for getting the set. Sucks for people who just bought it though.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    So quit complaining and hit a real player. Or do you not know how to do that?
    What do you hope to accomplish by turning this into a hostile conversation? I'm offering my opinion; I don't think that warrants an aggressive and condescending answer.

I'm no expert when it comes to PvP, and (based off what I know) you are quite a heavy PvP player. I do like PvP—it's one of the core aspects of the game—and it's one of the things I'm trying to improve at.

Let's face it though; a load of players will be trying to complete that quest by exclusively hitting FLs. There are players to hit on every server that will give good amounts of glory, but for many players, I don't think PvP is a very enticing way to get glory when there are castles sitting right next to you which rarely change setup and (in some cases) hold large amounts of defenders—as well as offered rewards (besides the Royal Quest Rewards) that are received when you get a certain amount of glory.

I know I probably don't have the popular opinion here; nevertheless, hopefully you can see my point of view as well.

Having the hero available rocks. If you can get it, it removes 1-2 events worth of points for getting the set. Sucks for people who just bought it though.
    I see how it's great for many players. After putting more thought into it, I'm less opposed to this piece being offered.

I don't think I would agree with it if it was a hero found in a set from any other event, but Shapeshifters is neither engaging nor interesting. For players who are able to do other things and get the same rewards, it really is a nice reward.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file