We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GGE vs its' own Players

Hey GGE, how about you stop making it harder and harder for players to actually PLAY your game?  You guys are destroying a great game by nickeling and diming your players to death.  You decrease the free skip time to 4 minutes, which makes a lot of things a pain in the ass.  And then you decide you're going to get rid of 5 hour skips and 24 hour skips.  Seriously?  Did you know that in a "Monthly Content" release you should add content to the game and not just take stuff away from your players?  Or does that not line up with your money schemes?  What's next?  One recruitment slot?  rubies to move troops in and out of outers?  Just keep making things shittier and shittier for your players GGE, good job.  Really great.  

Comments

• jmck8 (US1)jmck8 (US1) Posts: 1US1
    I am not sure on the status of 5 hr/24 hr skips in the storage.   Will they stay until used or will they be deleted?  Purchased them a while ago, just have not used them.  So I never get the rewards from events as my storage is over capacity.
  • I am not sure on the status of 5 hr/24 hr skips in the storage.   Will they stay until used or will they be deleted?  Purchased them a while ago, just have not used them.  So I never get the rewards from events as my storage is over capacity.
    You will get far far less skip time now, something like 6% assuming you log in late.
    WAR PLAYER
  • ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) Posts: 266INT1
    edited 12.11.2017
    GGS increased skips storage I was happy, and some after time I  got to know Nomads won't give skips like before, you can say nothing from alliance rewards....
    And activity rewards are just OK 

Please bring back attacking from RV and the most bad update NO TOOLS LEFT BEHIND
    That makes the game boring instead of making it interesting!

:D
  • we ALL need to boycott buying rubies till we get our skips back and GGE stop screwing us over 
    dbovard @ usa 1
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    Lol. If you still need rubies to play then you are part of the problem. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
  • 100%
  • It would be a lot more fun if they made the game like 20 bucks to buy, but they removed all in game purchases. Would give everyone an equal chance.
  • GGE needs to make some real changes to this damn game the are driving it to the game the wonder why the community is small they dont know how to fricken make a game properly removing all the good rewards from events,the time skip has even went down for what so they can get more money the bastardsto top it off the lower levels ant even get any good ops and rvs why dont they make some kind of new servers to give everyone a chance pretty soon to get anything down we are gonna have to spend rubies if this doesn't do better it will become the new naruto online were you can only pay to win and if the devs didn't already know this game isn't even that popular as minecraft which minecraft has really got boring but we still play it 
  • The introduction of Hall of Legends killed the game.
    The gulf between Ruby players and Non-ruby players became massive.  Then due to GGS never listening to its customers the carried on with the updates regardless.

Once their infamous 'DATA' was collected and thousands of castles either ruined or deleted they decided to make it harder for the mid range players to level up. To try and keep a balance between Non- ruby and minor ruby spenders - but still pleasing the big ruby spenders.
    This all came little to late and now full concentrated on events rather than PVP. Fully demonstrated by that terrible event shapeshifters.  To as you mentioned 'nickeling and diming' its players.

Its a business but GoodGame Studios are very small minded - They know how many customers they have lost and dont want to 'Risk' big change to popularised the game.
    A little stupid really when you see the competition being really successful using what was once the foundation of this game.

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) Posts: 778US1
    Equipment purchasing killed the game. 

The only thing keeping it afloat is events, which is contradictory to the game itself and of course not being able to put a cast on a metro for capturing. 

This forum is an echo chamber for issues btw, no one who matters will read any of this and change a thing, but vent away.
    Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
  • Equipment purchasing killed the game. 

The only thing keeping it afloat is events, which is contradictory to the game itself and of course not being able to put a cast on a metro for capturing. 

This forum is an echo chamber for issues btw, no one who matters will read any of this and change a thing, but vent away.
    LOL i agree
  • player902404548 (US1)player902404548 (US1) Posts: 21US1
    edited 30.01.2018

• Equipment purchasing killed the game. 

I'm honestly also disappointed with how dead the forums have become since I returned from my 2yr hiatus. Used to be a lot of activity on here.
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
Sign In to comment.