We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

crows and strangers

since six months back the crows and the strangers have become too small about 300 - 600 maybe one in 100 gives one in 800, I think this is really bad. I want to know if more people have the same problem?

Comments

• benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    edited 28.01.2018
    Everyone.

Edit: Everyone except for the "ruby whales" ofc.
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • TheBlueIcicle (US1)TheBlueIcicle (US1) Posts: 1,199US1
    edited 28.01.2018
    Everyone.

The reason that ruby whales tend to get better castles is because they hit more, not because buyers have better chances of getting strong castles.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 767US1
    Dunno what you're doing wrong, but last round (Spain) I got a bunch of decent FCs.
     Something like 1/30 had over 1k.
    1/50 >2k
    1/100 >5k

Everyone.

The reason that ruby whales tend to get better castles is because they hit more, not because buyers have better chances of getting strong castles.
    Well, not necessarily. @BM_Friedrich ; used to pop nomad boosters every event or so, and kept getting lots of biggish FCs, then more recently he stopped and all he had were 500s. (source-Fried himself. Can't remember if it was in a YouTube video, or he said it on the forums.)

I have not spent a cent, but some rounds of FC against weaker servers I manage to get several large(ish) FCs.
    But still, the general rule is that Brazil and Romania are very empty- only ~1/40 have 800+
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • JYT (US1) said:
    Dunno what you're doing wrong, but last round (Spain) I got a bunch of decent FCs.
     Something like 1/30 had over 1k.
    1/50 >2k
    1/100 >5k

Everyone.

Well, not necessarily. @BM_Friedrich ; used to pop nomad boosters every event or so, and kept getting lots of biggish FCs, then more recently he stopped and all he had were 500s. (source-Fried himself. Can't remember if it was in a YouTube video, or he said it on the forums.)

I have not spent a cent, but some rounds of FC against weaker servers I manage to get several large(ish) FCs.
    But still, the general rule is that Brazil and Romania are very empty- only ~1/40 have 800+
    Honestly, I think that was just a coincidence. I could be wrong, because I don't think it would be beneath GGE to do something so ridiculous, biased, and unfair, but I've never noticed a significant change (besides server-to-server variation) occurring at times when I do/don't buy.

And like you said—you have never bought and still find relatively large castles.

I'm not arguing that Brazil and Romania are weak when it comes to the BC/FC Invasions; you'd have to be quite ignorant to make that claim.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• If these castles are copied from castles elsewhere, not necessarily even the country they claim to represent, this tells me that GGS has beaten most of their servers in to ghost towns.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • I dont buy much rubies not more than 50 euro's in a week..... And even i get 8k castles so dont cry and attack...
    Glory record
    http://prntscr.com/hck737
    douwew @ nl 1

• Well good for you, you can go back to imagining that everybody else is crying now, if that makes you feel better.

I dont buy much rubies not more than 50 euro's in a week..... And even i get 8k castles so dont cry and attack...

neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

• I dont buy much rubies not more than 50 euro's in a week..... And even i get 8k castles so dont cry and attack...
    Honestly even though 50 euros a week is much less than some spend it's still quite a bit compared to many...

So I'd say this really doesn't justify the claim that buyers get the same castles (though I do agree with that claim).
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    I dont buy much rubies not more than 50 euro's in a week..... And even i get 8k castles so dont cry and attack...

50 Euros is almost 40 times the minimum wage of Venezuela in sell-buy price and more than twice the minimum wage in real exchange price.

You still don't think that 50 euros is much?

idk if Rubies affect cros and strangers, I actually don't care, but you can't just tell me that 50 euros is little money.
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • BM QueenBBM QueenB Posts: 201
    Hi,
    castle sign to players individually in Foreigners and Bloodcrow events. so what you get is the same as other players gets. and that is fully random base on my knowledge ,
    so you need to hit more to get a better chance to have big castle around you .
    Regards

• Im sorry but the Fl castles have been and usually are an  absolute joke.
    Ive had 1 decent castle throughout this tournament and the rest between 450-800 defence. Where is the enjoyment in these f castles? getting bog standard 90k glory, for the use of a massive amount of flags? Ive carried out a huge amount of attacks everyday, but now i refuse to waste flags on these types of castles because it gets you nowhere, its a joke.

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.

Image result for war

• And here we have it, the Foreignerbots are copies of real castled and real castles are mostly ghost towns.

• BM QueenB said:
    Hi,
    castle sign to players individually in Foreigners and Bloodcrow events. so what you get is the same as other players gets. and that is fully random base on my knowledge ,
    so you need to hit more to get a better chance to have big castle around you .
    Regards

beat more? has nothing to do with it, then I think you are out cycling on the wrong street, we have ruby players in the alliance and I who are not rubies can send as many attacks, but they have the advantages of using rubies and can then get big castles , do not come and say that it does not depend on it! It was promised by GG to give back larger castles but it is as usual empty words
  • it may not be a coincidence that so many players around the world think alike (worldless castles) and it is said that there should be "real players" behind them, but then there must be castles in ruin that come as strangers or crows
Sign In to comment.