Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Black Flag is currently recruiting

Despite the forums being a graveyard, the long standing tradition of making a dumpster fire recruiting thread must go on.  We don't want to be here just as much as you don't, but it's not about what we want, it's about making a garbage recruiting thread for the masses and holding up a legacy.   

Anyway, this is probably about the fifth incarnation of this thread so I will try to keep it brief. 

We are an alliance that sits between 40 - 20 on average and are pvp oriented.  Within our team, there is a large group of scrubs, veteran players, and newbies, all of whom trade these titles around as it fits them.  We understand that events are the means to an end, not the end themselves.  We have few rules, mostly those that you be respectful to people in the game both in communication and your actions towards them.  We are laid back about events, however we monitor loot and do a monthly evaluation of all members.  We ask that you strive for 5 million in loot each week.  Aside from this, we push an event about once a month, and have a weekend war roughly every month, both of which are monitored for participation as well.  

The biggest factor to any player's success in our alliance is motivation.  We can teach most players how to hit events, pvp set ups, and how to loot.  However, if you're disinterested or can't listen to instructions, there isn't much we can do for you.  

Our long standing mantra has been that we are not the best nor the greatest team around.  However, we enjoy the game, the company of each other, and we will go to bat for you with just about anyone if you're being treated unfairly when you're with us.  

If this has sounded interesting to you, we're currently looking for level 70 players of roughly 300K mp or higher, and above average low levels.  I don't mean high mp for a low level, we will base most new players worth entirely on your loot total unless we have pre-existing knowledge of you.  

If interested, you can get in touch with me (TannerM.), either of our recruiters (OnceMoreInMyLif / TheCarnifex) or just reply here showing interest.  Thank you for your time.  
nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink

Comments

• We fly no colours out here, but praise the lack of 'em. So let the black flag signal nothing but your allegiance to man's natural freedoms.
  • I'd like to point out my dink is very average despite the blasphemous line in Tanner's signature, thank you.

I can confirm, or was that the goats? 
    Grace
  • The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) US1 Posts: 1,205
    Dinks will be splintered
    Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• AWC  (US1)AWC (US1) US1 Posts: 335
    Mods please move this thread to games.

k tks.
    "Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

http://classiclit.about.com/od/mobyd...mobydickqu.htm
  • Car Sliding GIF
    Lord septimus @us1
  • Haskell (US1)Haskell (US1) Posts: 217
    edited 26.01.2018
    Aside from this, we push an event about once a month
    TBF really does push when they say they're pushing - they were top 3 with EG and TU in the past samurai event.

• HawkEye. (US1)HawkEye. (US1) Posts: 102
    edited 27.01.2018
    When is this "war weekend" happening?
    HawkEye. @usa1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file