Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Need more skips

just to say that  was working for top100 with 50k samurai tablets before .

now my players even no play -- they say ''no skips'' 

with 12k tablets i am top 50 need 10k to be top100 and many small players can't play 
https://prnt.sc/i2970j

Comments

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    need more skips? Buy them.
    5h and 24 h ones were removed permanently.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    need more skips? Buy them.
    5h and 24 h ones were removed permanently.
    Fifty points to gryffindor! 

5 hour skips are still in the game, 24 hour ones are ruby purchases, and buy them? No thanks. GGS should increase 1 hr/30 min skip amounts in samurai's and nomads. Current amounts are insulting
  • M.A.N (AU1)M.A.N (AU1) AU1 Posts: 258

Current amounts are virtually non-existent.

M.A.N @ AU1

• They should have at least made them prizes near the end of events...
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1
  • bearyboy (AU1)bearyboy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2
    whats the go, do we gotta buy them now?
    what a load of shit
    bearyboy @ au 1
  • AWC  (US1)AWC (US1) US1 Posts: 335
    Need more skips?

Need more time management skills.  B)

"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

http://classiclit.about.com/od/mobyd...mobydickqu.htm
  • attack npc you get skips ;) even the 24hr ones

and would be good if they put some kind of leg mission with 24,1 and 5hr skips,if there can be with armor tools why not with those skips x amount of them for x coins would be nice
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    edited 26.01.2018
    attack npc you get skips ;) even the 24hr ones

and would be good if they put some kind of leg mission with 24,1 and 5hr skips,if there can be with armor tools why not with those skips x amount of them for x coins would be nice
    You barely get any amount of skips from NPC's.

*Editing to clarify that I'm referring to 5- and 24-hour skips.
    Post edited by Defectus (US1) on
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.

than you are not attacking enough
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    attack npc you get skips ;) even the 24hr ones

usually from cultist towers you get 10min or 30min, and from burning sand towers usually 5min or 10min, not every attack, and sometimes you get better skips and sometimes worse, but almost every attack you get some skip.

usually from cultist towers you get 10min or 30min, and from burning sand towers usually 5min or 10min, not every attack, and sometimes you get better skips and sometimes worse, but almost every attack you get some skip.

I get like 1 hr skip about every 40ish towers hits on max towers. It's honestly not much to try and to a push with.

Lord septimus @us1
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    edited 26.01.2018

I hit towers all the time. I'm not talking about 30-minute skips and below; I'm referring to 1-, 5-, and 24-hour skips.

The only skips that are going to help me significantly shorten my building times are 5- and 24-hour skips. 1-hour skips might help short-term but won't do much for me in the long run in terms of reducing the time it takes me to max my HoL and such.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316

I hit towers all the time. I'm not talking about 30-minute skips and below; I'm referring to 1-, 5-, and 24-hour skips.

The only skips that are going to help me significantly shorten my building times are 5- and 24-hour skips. 1-hour skips might help short-term but won't do much for me in the long run in terms of reducing the time it takes me to max my HoL and such.
    ok, a bit confusing, when the original post was made for skips to use in samurai event.
  • than you are not attacking enough

and I mentioned that it would be good to put them in mercenary post for leg missions x amount of 1.5.24hr skips for x amount of coins

and the waiting part yes it svcks but you need to remeber there were no skips before and we were developing(yes there are more buildings now so it is slow) but were would be fun if everything would be easy ;)

and I mentioned that it would be good to put them in mercenary post for leg missions x amount of 1.5.24hr skips for x amount of coins

and the waiting part yes it svcks but you need to remeber there were no skips before and we were developing(yes there are more buildings now so it is slow) but were would be fun if everything would be easy ;)

Alternatively, you can buy skips in deals, and many people that do, have thousands of 5/24 hr skips. 

Lord septimus @us1

Alternatively, you can buy skips in deals, and many people that do, have thousands of 5/24 hr skips. 

well good for them

well good for them
    My point being, its imbalanced, and while hitting towers is a way to get some skips, its not feasible for non buyers to get top 50 without a couple month preparation.
    Lord septimus @us1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file