Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Best free commander/Castellan?

What are the best free commanders and castellans? 

Comments

• nomad cast and blood commander for now but shapeshifters looks like good as well when i got that will tell you 
  • for cast I'd say Kala or Ice
    For commander,
    Blood crow or the new insignia commander
  • KingChampion (ASIA1)KingChampion (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,107
    It depends about what you mean with "free"...

nothing it's free in this world
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The easiest "free" ones are the seasonal events.
  • It depends about what you mean with "free"...

nothing it's free in this world
    I didn't know I had to buy oxygen. 

• shape shiter  cammander the master summoner is the most powerfull cammander in the game and its absolutly free
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 518
    Best free cast currently in the game is the recent shapeshifter cast that was only available for about half an hour before the charms shop was closed.
    The players who managed to get it even got a full refund of the spent charms and got to keep the cast.
    It may get devalued eventually, but currently it's the best set, completely free but no longer obtainable.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    What are the best free commanders and castellans? 
    The best non-ruby cast in the game is the green beri cast. Next is the nymph cast from the monthly a little bit ago. After that, I'd say the son of the north if you have good enough gems. If not, then kala and the nomad cast (one is for wall capacity, the other CY).

However, when we finally get to see the new shifter cast that might change.

Coms: the best non-ruby com (and the best com) is the shifter master summoner. The second best is the Ivory Queen (for its late detect and speed), the summoner's apprentice and blood crow probably tie for 3rd, the former for clearing walls, latter for CY bonus, but I guess the BC com is now a ruby com so it's out of the runnings.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    Best free cast currently in the game is the recent shapeshifter cast that was only available for about half an hour before the charms shop was closed.
    The players who managed to get it even got a full refund of the spent charms and got to keep the cast.
    It may get devalued eventually, but currently it's the best set, completely free but no longer obtainable.
    They're apparently going to be changing it when they update it via nerfing.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.