We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) Posts: 494US1
    edited 19.01.2018
    Can we please have one more capital in the asia one server there are only 2 
    this is ruining the whole server as no other alliance has a chance at getting the capital do you think you can do something athis
    Can't just ask for one. Need to spawn one. Not sure if force spawning works with capitals, but it worked with KT's so worth a shot. Go to the German server, get the locations of capital spots and have your alliance members start moving(their castles) towards it. Can't promise it'll work but it was a big tactic on the test server, and asia when I was there awhile back. 

Ps, Every CoP is the same on every server. Makes it easy to force spawn things. 

EDIT: If this doesn't work, the only other way I can think of it bringing people in to the game. Haven't heard much about caps recently, but word used to be for them that they are typically spawned with a certain amount of people being in the game. 
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,677
    Its a bit melodramatic to suggest that not having a capital is ruining the whole server!!

What benefits exactly do you think capitals give these days????  answer is almost none, for anyone who is remotly active.  

They are just a trinket, with very little almost no real value to the alliance. Once upon a time there were a symbol of power, and strength, now its just an extra op, for someone, an op with pretty crappy food production.  If you are expecting wonders from a capital you need to lower your expectations, or you will be very dissapointed.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • I didn't say it's bad, but it is way better.

The answers that he could get from this thread are limited to those that are active enough to enter this thread, know enough as to answer, and are patient enough to be willing to answer, if you search the forums instead, you will get lots of comments from lots of people who have already discussed this topic a lot.

I'll give you some guides, not to include other threads:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/343863/equipment-sets-updated-to-the-current-date-for-commanders#latest

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/345283/90-90-commanders#latest

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/304641/all-equipment-sets-with-base-stats-and-full-teched-stats-part1-commanders#latest

These are guides made with google documents:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NHaRhM6zPNmDZAgJSddjF3ct7raI1FLYALxWmveiI1Y/edit#gid=1881800483

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RZ5wSlbWopKbJaT9caHzLLE6AeZ1QBCGrivIQy6H1hg/edit#gid=2122328615

This one includes mixes between RB equipments and all events equipments, open this if you are willing to play all the events in order to master them, and... if you trust google translate, it's in spanish:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/es/discussion/312716/guia-comandantes-y-castellanos-equipos-90-90#latest

That's all the important relevant threads that I found.

Regards.

Not to be rude but this is the questions thread. I asked a question which  is perfectly ok. 
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    *sigh*

Where did I say that it wasn't ok?

I said that it's better to search and why it was better.

You didn't even said ANYTHING about the threads I gave, nor did you answered the question about if you needed more threads, nothing, you just posted 2 phrases criticizing something that I didn't even do.

Never mind why people refuse to help sometimes.

Just to leave it clear, this one is indeed a "burn", why do people always complicate things more than needed?
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) Posts: 851GB1
    When will the bloodcrow/foreign lords equipment actually fully rotate been on the helmet for weeks if not months now sure it's not that hard to fix 
    [email protected]
    Leader of Wraith
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 666US1
    It's very hard to fix for GGE.  They just can't see fixing anything that screws the players over.  Anything that gives the players an advantage is fixed in less than a day.  Simple.
  • Those are actually helpful, and I agree.  I just did not think the nature of his question was worth your burn, that's all.  Sometimes you really do want your question "limited to those that are active enough to enter this thread, [and] know enough as to answer"
    My burn?

lol, that's the bad thing of writing, without voice tones you can't know if something is a burn, an appointment, or just a comment.

@Mike Shot (US1) was your question answered, or do you still need information?

There are lots more of threads there that I could find if you still want (Or need) more info on comms.
    yup
  • how to transport aquamarine from storm forts to great kingdoms
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,831AU1
    how to transport aquamarine from storm forts to great kingdoms
    ya can't

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • So if I have the tile knight but say I get the title baron, but I still want knight to be displayed cuz it sounds cooler how do I do that??

BE AFRAID NOOBS! BE VERY AFRAID!

So if I have the tile knight but say I get the title baron, but I still want knight to be displayed cuz it sounds cooler how do I do that??

You can't.
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
  • So if I have the tile knight but say I get the title baron, but I still want knight to be displayed cuz it sounds cooler how do I do that??

You can't.

There must be some way
    BE AFRAID NOOBS! BE VERY AFRAID!
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,831AU1

So if I have the tile knight but say I get the title baron, but I still want knight to be displayed cuz it sounds cooler how do I do that??

You can't.

There must be some way
    no there is none.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Does any one know how to move the location of your castle, Im not super sure how to move mine 
  • Turtle24 (US1)Turtle24 (US1) Posts: 544
    edited 24.01.2018
    Does any one know how to move the location of your castle, Im not super sure how to move mine 

In the future please use the search function. There are plenty of old threads asking the same question and the process hasn't changed.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Tybalt (ASIA1)Tybalt (ASIA1) Posts: 164
    edited 25.01.2018
    The Event Schedule for Feb 2018, it says Ice championship (9th Feb to march), so will that be just the same cast as what it is now?
    lvl 40
    Proud Member of Lord Winchester
                                 Death Legion
  • Link c0p (GB1)Link c0p (GB1) Posts: 103GB1
    When you receive alliance help to reduce build time, how much does it actually knock off it, is it a set amount or a % of the total time?
    Member of Eternia for 2018
    Eternia Diplomat (GB1)
    Top 20 Alliance Rankings
    Top 20 in all events
    Only been here a year :smile:

Leg 1 - 16/07/17
    Leg 100 - 02/04/18

GENERATION 36: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
    When you receive alliance help to reduce build time, how much does it actually knock off it, is it a set amount or a % of the total time?
    It's a set ammount although I don't remember how much right now. I'd be guessing if I said ~5 minutes
    cat

• Link c0p (GB1)Link c0p (GB1) Posts: 103GB1
    It's a set ammount although I don't remember how much right now. I'd be guessing if I said ~5 minutes
    So almost pointless
    Member of Eternia for 2018
    Eternia Diplomat (GB1)
    Top 20 Alliance Rankings
    Top 20 in all events
    Only been here a year :smile:

Leg 1 - 16/07/17
    Leg 100 - 02/04/18

GENERATION 36: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
    Now I have a question for you. I have noticed something and I don't know if it's paranoia or if it's a known fact so I'm gonna' ask it.

Is it more expensive to open gates when you're being attacked than when you're not?
    cat

Sign In to comment.