Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion thread: January Update

ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
Hey everyone,

It's a new year, and a new monthly content package is on the way! You can see the first teaser here. Let us know what you think of the changes coming up.

Cheers,

Angus
Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

Comments

• so far useless

• Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 74
    I'm assuming the new crest symbols will be the new three highest level ones?
    Any clue what the cost to unlock them will be? (Not that I am close to unlocking the current top one anyway...)
    Tony C @ WWW 1
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Any clue what the cost to unlock them will be? (Not that I am close to unlocking the current top one anyway...)
    The glory one between 1m rubyes and 700/800k.
    The resources ones,may be coins (2/3M) or rubyes..
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• at-least let the symbols to be unlocked by coins.keep at least 2m,it is affordable than 40k+ rubies tht u guys keep the other symbols at....and the RQ is always really hard especially the glory one,last tym i completed everyother quest by lot of hard work but the glory quest i couldn't due to low targets,my max targets were just around 500 :unamused:
    so guys pls make this RQ better than the old ones,plss let small guys also grow to be strong
    hope u guysunderstand :innocent:

• about the symbols, the flag customizing options are sooo limited/poor compared to the number of players, there should be way more flag designs/colors and customizing options, same goes to the alliance banner, maybe if we had 5 alliances and 4 players in each one that won't be an issue at all, but with over 140k player & +9k alliances, that's a problem.

Oh yeah why not adding a farming tool symbol to the list that gives more farming tools?
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 18.01.2018
    The extra coat of arms besides what I am guessing would be 50% glory does not really seem all that useful. I think that once you reach a certain point in the game of reaching the 40% extra food that going beyond that is not really needed at least in my opinion. However, I do like the more variety in achievements and easier to get achievements for Foreigners and Bloodcrows which the way it is now is nearly impossible or very difficult to complete all of them.

Also, if farming tools are going to be made available for purchasing will people buy them? Chances are more likely that if people will buy them they are more likely to be new to this game and/or have not collected enough farming tools yet that they do need to worry about being too low on them. And what about the Nobility Contest? Since you are going to now make farming tools something you can buy could you please replace 3rd prize farming tools with something else like common bags or at least more tools such as ruby shields or moat tools with 28 speed for example and/or another gem that is level 6? The Nobility Contest prizes after the first one seem to be at least somewhat outdated and third prize farming tools could very easily be replaced with something else to make it more worthwhile in getting, but nothing has ever been done about it. I got more than enough farming tools and thousands of them are just sitting around. Some of which will probably never be used.

Also, top 100 or top 5 in Nobility Contests could actually reward more than just a level 6 gem which I sometimes see despite the fact that level 6 gems much easier to get from Foreigners and Bloodcrows. Instead of giving only a level 6 gem top 5 or top 100 could actually reward a level 7 or even a level 8 gem and a level 8 random gem for first place from the Nobility Contest could actually be replaced with a random level 9 gem or perhaps even a random level 10 gem. Getting 1st place from the Nobility Contest and especially for players level 70+ is by no means easy to get which is why I would recommend maybe upping the level 8 gem to level 10 or at least level 9 for 1st place.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    The glory one between 1m rubyes and 700/800k.
    The resources ones,may be coins (2/3M) or rubyes..
    My guess to the glory is something like 265k rubies.
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,230
    I am please that GGE have attempted to act on all other parts of the game.

The Fori /Bloodcrow achievements was insane and seen to be discust on a Pub crawl .

Achievement were desperately needed.

I agree Nobility need  make over Rewards are not enticing to me

Equipment Storage need upgrading simply because of the ammount of unique equipment can be won

Would not mind selling but not for the measily ammount of coins , when you want so many rubies to buy a piece from trader

We Desperately need more PVP contests something like Capital event , but maybe real annonymus wars with whom ever alli you like to hit, something like the shadow attacks ,but you use your main castles.

i do like the quest also the ivory queen was fun , but all can do it in there own time. So please bring these more  often maybe harder and longer to Acquire , could be link to the actual LPTE

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    I wonder how many people have actually completed a whole royal quest?
    I would guess about 200 from the US server. Don't know about the other servers.

It's hard for many players, but definitely doable.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    Overall all this update seems pretty inconsequential so far... it's nice that the foreign castles achievement was toned down... not sure what GGE was thinking with that one originally.

Like Phil said, hopefully these storm achievements aren't the "reworks" that GGE was referencing, but rather an addition in anticipation of the reworks (though I think I'd rather have the actual storm update first, if it ever happens).
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • PMSL  DO any of the devs actually ever play the game?

the one thing that players do not need is farming tools!!!!!  please let me know how many rubies you make selling those!!

The new levels and new achievments are all very welcome but please come on you are still continuing with the same pattern, of having better loot!!!!!  and res production.  No one and i mean no one who ever achieves that level of achievments will ever be remotely interested in looting better equipment / res production.  Totally pointless.   The only thing people are actually interested in at that level which lets be honest is only for the very very top 1% of players.  is food production and maybe glory.   Why not think out of the box and have one for extra gallentry points?  Maybe extra loot.  maybe a speed bonus?  Maybe unlock an extra RV slot?  these are massive massive things that hardly any player will achieve, and the best you can come up with is find better loot, and wood production.  PLEASE how is that a reward for an achievment.  when NO one that ever unlocks it will ever use it. Pointless and a big opportunity missed. 

The glory flag could be of some use but at that kind of level and no doubt cost it will need to be big, and by that i mean in the region of 100% bonus.  Lets face it not many players are gonna get that far.  I have the 40% unlocked already and rarely bother to flick it over when hitting FI's so if its just at 50% i wouldnt bother paying for it. 100% maybe and only maybe.

New deco?  yes very nice bit looks like same po so to me it really doesnt matter.  Nothing wrong with the old one.

So you have added some new achievments, thats great but are you actually going to allow players to achieve the old ones?  ie run underworld?  yes its crap yes it needs a massive overhaul but when you have levels as long term achievments then you need to run it or update it and run it.  every time I go into achievments it annoys me that i cant finish it, as you refuse to run it.

The storm achievments?  are you going to link this to re vamping storm, becasue honestly for the vast majority of players its not really worth the time and effort of joining.  The equipment is totally out dated.

So new achievments is great, top marks, but wood production, and find better equipment for players of that level, COME ON, please play your game, and you would realise just how pointless that was. a huge opportunity missed.  Please rethink it whilst you can still change it.

You do have at least some good points I can agree with, but I would to more specifically talk about the coat of arms in general. They definitely could have added a gallantry coat of arms as well instead of wood coming after the glory achievement or another chance to find better items bonus after the 40% food they could have maybe added something that is more worth in getting like a gallantry coat of arms that could get you up to 50% more gallantry points or at least at a high enough percentage that it is worth getting after the 40% food.

Another one I thought of is extra looting from castle lords coat of arms (which would include Foreigners and Bloodcrows and not just for pvp only) which perhaps could be the last unlockable coat of arms that has at least a 25% or 30% bonus for looting which would be at least half the amount you can get in comparison to the maximum amount of 50% for NPC you can get from the HOL  instead of it being the 60% wood for a reasonable price in rubies to buy of course if it were going to cost rubies to get instead of costing millions of gold coins and the 50% gallantry coat of arms (or at least at a percentage that is reasonable enough that people may want to buy it as a permanent bonus and unlock this achievement) instead of an increased chance to find better items which at least in my opinion anything beyond 100% from a coat of arms may not necessarily be needed which I am guessing for the next one the maximum amount could be 200%.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    firstly anyone with achievments that high does not need any looted equipment, so even if the loot dropped was always legendary, and always level 5 gems, its still pointless, as was discussed in other threads the cost of crafting gems is prohibitive and the percentages stupid, so you only really get level 8 and above gems from events, and event equipment made legendary equipment redundant a LONG LONG time ago, by the time u reach that level of achievment, you already have a full set of loot comms, and BD comms, and fire comms, and fire/loot casts etc etc.  So you really dont need any ledgendary equipment at that point.  Which makes any notion of unlocking better equipment a farce, sure have it at lower levels it could be usefull for lower level players, but the top 0.5% -1\5 of players who will unlock this will never need it, neither would they ever dream of sacrificing food production just so they could make a bit more wood.  thats even more laughable.  

These are things GGE should already know,  and things GGE could easily find out, these are very very long term things taking many years to get that high, and yet the prize for these many years of effort is what?  something you will never need, or ever use.  it really doesnt make any sense.
    i love the premise of achievments as a very long term goal, but seriously wood production PMSL, i cant wait for the next range of updates where we can possibly in 5 years time get better stone production LOOOOL.  that will keep be playing.

Philt123 @ en 1
Sign In to comment.