Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Encampment building now useless. (Unlimited Commander glitch)

Hey, I've found this weird glitch/exploit (devs please patch!) where you can send out WAY more commanders than you have. I tested it while attacking robber barons, so I'm not sure if this would work against other players. But I think it is obvious this is pretty overpowered.

From what I've figured out, I have a level 2 encampment(6 commanders) but with this glitch it let me send out 26 commanders before asking me to pay rubies for the ruby commanders you can use if your out of your normal ones. It DID take away 125 rubies to use it on the 26th without asking, which was annoying, but I don't think that people won't exploit this just because I think you could probably get those rubies back from looting NPCs anyway. (This let you use the first 19 commanders without taking rubies, by the way!)

So Developers, PLEASE FIX YOUR BROKEN COMMANDERS! If anyone else is having this same glitch please let me know.

Comments

• Some peeps have 321 commanders, what a strange glitch, eh? I wonder how a glitch like this could exist...

Oh! I got a idea! Maybe it isn't a glitch!

Just to be clear, it's not a glitch.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Hey, I've found this weird glitch/exploit (devs please patch!) where you can send out WAY more commanders than you have. I tested it while attacking robber barons, so I'm not sure if this would work against other players. But I think it is obvious this is pretty overpowered.

From what I've figured out, I have a level 2 encampment(6 commanders) but with this glitch it let me send out 26 commanders before asking me to pay rubies for the ruby commanders you can use if your out of your normal ones. It DID take away 125 rubies to use it on the 26th without asking, which was annoying, but I don't think that people won't exploit this just because I think you could probably get those rubies back from looting NPCs anyway. (This let you use the first 19 commanders without taking rubies, by the way!)

So Developers, PLEASE FIX YOUR BROKEN COMMANDERS! If anyone else is having this same glitch please let me know.

Not a glitch. Did so on the 26th because(I'm guessing) the first 25 were VIP time coms. Can have up to 300 of em, but they are crap. 

You can send out infinite coms, long as you have the 125 rubies to send em and troops to back em up.
  • I beleive with the encampment fully upgraded you could only get 21 commanders...

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199

You get a certain amount of premium commanders for free when VIP Time is on.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Ah, thank you TheBlueIcicle.

• Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Hey, I've found this weird glitch/exploit (devs please patch!) where you can send out WAY more commanders than you have. I tested it while attacking robber barons, so I'm not sure if this would work against other players. But I think it is obvious this is pretty overpowered.

Yeah, theese "Broken Commanders" are craaaaazy!
    Not like VIP mode has ever been a factor.
  • Does anyone know how to close a thread? 

I know VIP mode is now how you get the commanders.... so... does a moderator need to close it?

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Just say something like, "Please close thread"

You don't need to close threads btw, just let them fade away into the distance.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• ok.

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD

• You should probably also tag a moderator so somebody sees it.

Thread closed.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
This discussion has been closed.