We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion thread: Mid-January Update

Comments

• @BM ang1243 why do we get the same items in the foring event all the time ? we need
     the plate body and hero ?

• Not meaning to change the subject, but is the Blade event retired?
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 14.01.2018
    Not meaning to change the subject, but is the Blade event retired?
    Well. With GGS being so focused upon the Shapeshifter Event because of it being new it might take longer for events like Blade, Underworld, and Thorn King to return back into the game. With Goodgame Empire being loaded with so many events and invasions in the game this would make it even harder to return back at least some of the events into the game. I don't think that we get Blade, Underworld, and Thorn King every month like we used to either. As for it being retired I don't think so, but it may take more than a few months before it returns back into the game though.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Not meaning to change the subject, but is the Blade event retired?
    I don't think that we get Blade, Underworld, and Thorn King every month like we used to either. As for it being retired I don't think so, but it may take more than a few months before it returns back into the game though.
    How long has it been since we saw Blade? Think Thorn King was more recent though... a few months ago maybe.
  • Hopefully they don't destroy it as last LTPE commander  :#
    fidelis78 @ 1
    edited 14.01.2018
    I don't think that we get Blade, Underworld, and Thorn King every month like we used to either. As for it being retired I don't think so, but it may take more than a few months before it returns back into the game though.
    How long has it been since we saw Blade? Think Thorn King was more recent though... a few months ago maybe.
    I wish that I could answer your question, but I do not remember how long ago the last Blade Coast event was. Maybe someone else knows. If I remember correctly the most recent event  possibly might have been Underworld or Thorn King, but that is all I can remember. I think that it has been a while since we last had Blade Coast though.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Well, that's just lovely. We wanted a PvP comm, not the Death Star II! This thing is going to be the end of Kala's, I can already see it. Whatever set they put in to replace it will take time, time some players won't have before getting pounded by these new comms. Honestly, the control put in place here will just break the balance further, as if PvP weren't dead enough already.
  • shape sifter r worth attacking for now,but can u make the agents travel more faster only when spying shape sifter totem,coz whenever it becomes a failed one i get so annoyed as i wasted 6 min in it for spying and total of 12 min :anguished:
    and can use feathers for getting some couple of blood,pls do this favor if it is not too much to ask :wink:

• i think there is a problem: i lose all my moat tools when i attack Shape. Even when in flank there is no defensive troops, but i lose them all, why?  :'(
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1
    I wish that I could answer your question, but I do not remember how long ago the last Blade Coast event was. Maybe someone else knows. If I remember correctly the most recent event  possibly might have been Underworld or Thorn King, but that is all I can remember. I think that it has been a while since we last had Blade Coast though.
    they said in the live broadcast that some of these events prizes are going to be updated, but I don't understand why they cant just put them with the old prizes before the update, if the update is going to take so long time.
    and its pretty funny that royal capital events prizes needs updating too, the event was only few times and now its already old and needs updating, when only few players ever even got the commander from there. its about year ago when it last was.
  • edited 15.01.2018

All shapeshifter event is crap

and if they don't change this new commanders many will lose will to play especialy thoose who already have bought super commanders wich supposed to be the "strongest" commanders and castelins

will be impossible to defend attack with this commanders average player will need 1 year for commander than 1 year for castelin untill we complete the castelin we can't defend any of the attacks with this commanders

just stick to regular 90/90 commanders and castelins and will be good now i am just dissapointed and many others

Post edited by Ratatoulie (INT1) on
    Uroshevski @ WWW 1
  • ETA on the royal City event?
    Lord septimus @us1
  • i think there is a problem: i lose all my moat tools when i attack Shape. Even when in flank there is no defensive troops, but i lose them all, why?  :'(
    Depends which moat tools you are using. Some of them have glory stats attributed to them so you lose them because they were "used"
    I have no loyalty.

• Contra (US1)Contra (US1) Posts: 34US1
    One thing I don't see addressed is the upside down scoring for insignias.  If you get lucky enough to get a weak totem you pile up points.  But beat a really tough totem and you get far less.  How does this make sense?
    Contra @ usa 1
    "Therefore, we devised a different solution where we can control the process of player’s progression more easily to keep the motivation of players for a longer period and enjoy their gaming experience."   GGS regarding the Nov 2017 Update

Translation: We are restricting player progress making it slower to achieve your goals, more frustrating and boring. We expect you to enjoy.

edited 17.01.2018
    One thing I don't see addressed is the upside down scoring for insignias.  If you get lucky enough to get a weak totem you pile up points.  But beat a really tough totem and you get far less.  How does this make sense?
    Winning all three positions before making it into the courtyard seems to get you more points for both hardcore and even normal mode. I killed over 7k vs. 9k and lost on normal mode, but made a little over 900 points on that hit despite me losing the battle plus winning all three positions and that was against a 90/90 cast as well. But I also had six waves, level 20 Foreign Warlord equipment, and four level 9 courtyard gems. Also had melee, ranged, extra tool, and some moat, wall, flank, middle, and courtyard bonuses from the Hol as well which when you combine all of those things together could easily make you a lot of points if you do well in an attack.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) Posts: 180INT3
    would be better if you could add one more capital in the asia one server
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
  • KingChampion (ASIA1)KingChampion (ASIA1) Posts: 2,107ASIA1
    Yeah, one more for Pycb 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) Posts: 180INT3
    Yeah, one more for Pycb 
    i dont mind i like the russians but sont you guys want any competition..........
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
  • To be honest they need to add sub categories of legendary levels in glory events for example at lv.70 you are catergory one with decent glory targets and at lv.123 you can unlock wave 5 with stronger targets that is catergory 2 and at wave 6 the 3rd catergory, the strongest FC/BC of lv.70 so event is more fair to reach top 100 and more fair in seasonal points, but the individual rewards for top 50 and 100 and top 1 are now divided into 3 different lv.70 categories like how it was with lower lv.s
Sign In to comment.