We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

I gOt PrOBlEm$

2»

Comments

• Swantombomb1Swantombomb1 Posts: 102GB1
    No ketchup
    UK1

• My crusade has so far resulted in a lot of angry faces staring back at me? I try to make peaceful resolutions and look what happens!

guess I must’ve just been born like this ;)

These were some reports when I was still on vacation in Dominican Republic

Be quiet nick, Osiris and rapunzel will get us into trouble lool
    RAWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    UK1

UK1

• benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    Dude, don't you have nothing to do?

I mean, you have to have at least a cat or something to avoid extreme boredom.
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • The controversy when you mention my name, I’ve been playing this game longer than most of you, including you mikey. Back in the day @G00dfella (GB1) ran the leader boards,

took me a while and thousands to get up their but if it wasn’t for all the people who wanted to wipe me out over the way, set me back, I’d easily be up near top.

I can’t even see my other reports to post them because I’m suspended lol.

wonder why, they sent it to an email I don’t even have access to anymore, so will have a couple mins to rant about your crooked ways. 
    You should always use a current e-mail - this is GGs's way of looking for multi's - even though most of their messages go to spam on mine - just love bt mail (not) but had a long time and don't want to change :wink:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,939ASIA1
    ban this guy pls @BM_Friedrich
    thx
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• yea finally...oh wait u can still spam on forums...

• why

Resultado de imagem para honkler

• benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    Because I say so >:(
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • Hey @warriordude7 (GB1) I got a solution for you, you said you're leaving the game right? yet you still want peace THEN you'll leave, this is what u gotta do, wait for the prime time, buy as much rubies as you can and start ruining their pixilated life, take rvs, hit ops, hit their weak players and subs, and just then they will respect you and grant you the peace you desire.

Al Capone always said, asking polite with a gun in your hand is always better than just asking polite.
    Asterius @ USofA1

This discussion has been closed.